Faith0263

Bapticostal
Feb 14, 2002
Texas
Visit site
✟15,405.00
Faith
Baptist
Thank you Lord for all that you do in my life and through the works of others in my life and around me. I feel your presence today and am so very thankful that I am your child. Praise your name Lord for you alone are worthy. Without you I am nothing. I have nothing. Thank you for your never ending grace, your mercy and your unconditional love. Thank you for sending and sharing your one and only Son, to die for me, for my sins..that you loved us ALL that much. Thank you for bearing the brunt for each of us, for carrying all of our burdens, destroying the yoke of sin that we may come to you in all of our humility, our filth, our sin and receive forgiveness. And for allowing us to be able to communicate through this avenue Lord of online fellowship, praise and prayer, I thank you. I humbly thank you for this opportunity of togetherness, fellowship, thanksgiving, prayer and just being able to praise your name. Thank you for my brothers and sisters in Christ, that come here, post, pray, share and take the time out of their lives to minister to others. Bless them abundantly Lord, and expand their territories. Overflow their lives with your bliss and joy. Meet them at the point of their every need Father and renew, refresh their spirits and their faith daily. Again, thank you God for your very creations, us...for your every creation that we all enjoy on a daily basis and take for granted. Open our eyes, ears and hearts to be thankful for yet another day to breathe your air and just for everything we have and are. For if it weren't for you Lord, we would be nothing. In the name of Jesus Christ I pray and give thanks, Amen and amen.

Psalm 107:1-3 O give thanks unto the Lord, for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.

2 Let the redeemed of the Lord say so, whom he hat redeemed from the hand of the enemy;

3 And gathered them out of the lands, from the east, and from the west, from the north and fom the south.

Colossians 2:6-7 As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him:

7 Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving.

1 Thessalonians 5:18 In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

Attachments

• Psalm1.gif
    Psalm1.gif
    9 KB · Views: 56