• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Thank you!!

rbs70

Mar 22, 2005
Indiana Pa
✟301.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Hi all
I just wanted to tell you thank you for all your posts. I come to this board when I'm in trouble and I read your posts and replies and it lifts my spirt so much.

Before I became a member I one who two years ago wouldn't have even Honestly considered suicide was thinking about it all the time. But after reading posts all over this forums those thoughts have gone away. I remember standing at my window and looking into the darkness and telling God "God there is so much pain in the world. How can you give Satain so much power and hurt so many." I was only shown the ugle in people and thus on focusing on it.

You guys here have shown me that there are some careing people left in the world.

I just wanted to pat you on the back :thumbsup:

Brian