Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I still remember when you did what I asked when I was locked up back in 2002 or 2003 in the Anniston detention center when you first put this mark on my face. I am very happy that you got the rock band Disturbed to make the album Ten Thousand Fists for me. I liked the Godsmack album Faceless too but did not like the song I F***ing hate you (which we both know why that one was made) because I am not a liar but back then yes I indeed lied. I still remember all of those hateful things you said to me too but it's okay I forgive you and love you. I just want you to please forgive me and I'm sorry what I did behind that church and what I did to that one Bible. These things are not unforgivable. I mainly just want to tell you I love you and will never do these things again. Thank you so much for everything. I'm here for you and because of you and I am happy. I am currently looking for a relationship and I hope that maybe you can help me with it if you want. Thank you, thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: SeventyOne

Kevinw05

Kevin White
Oct 28, 2019
Birmingham, AL
✟4,389.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Just please be aware that back then I knew not that it was you of whom was listening to my inner thoughts or had belief that you had anything to do with what was happening to me during that time. Please bare that in mind.

Upvote 0