ForeverInHisArms

Sep 3, 2006
OHIO
✟20,785.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I just wanted to thank everyone for praying for my uncle and family!

He passed late last night and was very peaceful after they took him off the respirators. He even looked like he was smiling. Thank you God for taking him home within a few hours. I am so happy that he accepted Jesus into his life 20 years aog!

Even though this has been a very sad time, it also has been a time for rememberance and fellowship with all my family.

Please continue praying for my family during the next few days. Please pray for my aunt. My uncle was her sweetheart for 47 years. He took care of her in all ways. She had been worried about being alone. He took care of everything for her: bills, meds, the home, shopping. She has health issues as well and I am very concerned for her.
Bless you all!
Cheryl

torchbearer

Veteran
Oct 11, 2007
South Africa
✟16,675.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Praying that the family pulls together during this time and comfort each other. The Lord often finds a way through these times to show us something new, something to witness, something to cherish. Praying that our Almighty shows this to you all. God Bless and Keep you in His Divine and Loving Protection. Amen.

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father God, even though this soul was ready to go home to You, he leaves behind a wife, family and friends who mourn his passing with sadness. Lord, may You comfort them all at this time, and please give his widow that help she needs now and will need in the days to come, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0

LadyMarion52

Veteran
May 13, 2007
Gulf Coast of MS
✟9,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I just wanted to thank everyone for praying for my uncle and family!

He passed late last night and was very peaceful after they took him off the respirators. He even looked like he was smiling. Thank you God for taking him home within a few hours. I am so happy that he accepted Jesus into his life 20 years aog!

Even though this has been a very sad time, it also has been a time for rememberance and fellowship with all my family.

Please continue praying for my family during the next few days. Please pray for my aunt. My uncle was her sweetheart for 47 years. He took care of her in all ways. She had been worried about being alone. He took care of everything for her: bills, meds, the home, shopping. She has health issues as well and I am very concerned for her.
Bless you all!
Cheryl
Oh honey i am so sorry for your loss. My heart and prayers are with you and your family. I pray that the Lord Jesus will lift each one of you personally into His loving arms and shower you with His love and grace during this time. I ask this in Jesus Name Amen

Upvote 0