Living by Grace Through Faith
Aug 3, 2009
Norcross, GA
✟7,631.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What a wonderful surprise to open up my inbox this morning and receive a message from your site wishing me a happy birthday. Although I know these messages are automatically generated, it is still a pleasure to receive them and be remembered.

My name is Jinger, and I'm happy to be here. I signed up for this forum back in 2009, but I was in transition during that time, and for whatever reason, didn't get involved.

Well here I am. I look forward to getting to know all of you. We live in some perilous times, but I have no doubt that Jesus Christ will see us all through.

Always remember that you are on the winning team.:wave:

Angeldove97

I trust in You
Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2004
Indiana
✟143,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
721990102_936302.gif

Welcome to Christian Forums!!

Dear Friend in Christ,
I'm glad that you have found your way to our site--- and I pray that this place might be a blessing in your life. My name is Tati (short for Tatiana) and I've been a long-time member at CF. God has provided many blessings to me through this site-- I had the opportunity for a few years to help out as a Staff member and help spread the Gospel message, I met a good friend at this site who introduced me to my fiance, and the wisdom of the Brothers and Sisters here has helped me strengthen my own walk with Christ.

Please make sure to review the rules of CF and to double check to see if there are any rules to a particular forum before you start posting in different areas. Also realize this: there are many different types of Christians at CF-- many of us will have a different viewpoint or interpretation, a different way of worshiping Christ, and while nobody should insult you here, realize that because of this being an online ministry some messages don't come out the right way. My experience has been that 95% of the members here are good apples, but some might rub you the wrong way. (I thought as a long-time member that newbies should know about this)

If you do come across an issue with a post (where that post breaks a rule), hit the report button and a Staff member will look into it. We have a dedicated bunch of Staffers here, but since it is a volunteer position it may take some time before it gets handled. They're a very sweet bunch, so you may want to head over to their chat forum and say hi --> Chat with Staff

Besides that, if you have any questions about using CF, we have a dedicated ministry group called the CF Welcome Angels. We're fully human (
wink.gif
) but we love CF so much that we have been called to help new members out. Our goal is to make sure that you understand how to post at CF and use its many different features, find topics that you are interested in discussing, and help you feel
angel.gif
welcomed
angel.gif
at Christian Forums. So if there's any way I can help you, please let me know--- you can send me a pm or a profile message and I will get back to you ASAP. You can visit my profile here --> http://www.christianforums.com/users/22501/

Anyways, I'll leave it at that. I hope to see you around the site and may the Lord always bless you richly.
wave.gif

Your Sister in Christ,
Tati

714693794_834990.gif

Upvote 0