Sep 30, 2005
Where the Lord wants me
✟26,473.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
To whoever gave me the anonymous blessings,

May the Lord bless you and keep you in all that you do. May His face shine upon you and all those whom you love. May His wisdom surround you in all that you do. May He lead you and guide you all the days of your life.

~ Evie

PinkSweetart

Robots and rainbows, magic and mischief! ;)
Jan 27, 2008
:) <--- This smiley likes you.
✟34,095.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I think we should have a "Thank the Anonymous Blesser" thread if we already don't have one that I don't know about.

I've gotten some too... a lot actually. So thank you whoever you are, from the bottom of my heart! :hug: :hug:

Upvote 0

ks777

Start singing
May 8, 2009
Other world
✟16,650.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Gifts are great. My brother told me this story about gifts a while ago, but it had a lasting impact.

He and his friend both wanted to go out somewhere, lets say it was the movies because I forgot lol. My brother invited him to go with him, but his friend didn't have sufficient funds to attend the engagement. So he offered to pay for him as a gift, but his friend couldn't and didn't accept it. The gift was completely free, there were no strings attached. Still, he must have felt bad accepting money from someone, even if it was a gift. Had he of accepted, both he and my brother would have benefited from taking the gift because they both get to the arrangement, and my brother would have had someone to go with who he wanted to go with. Instead, neither of them were then able to go and enjoy the movie or whatever it was lol. It led to the conversation of the importance of being able to accept a gift...

I'm glad you liked your gift, and it makes me happy that I could give it to you. I just remembered a sticker I got from primary school scripture class that read "Jesus is the ultimate gift" and had pictures of presents on it :p

Reactions: Evie1980
Upvote 0