Thank you for allowing me to introduce myself.

ChristopherC

Servant
Jan 16, 2022
Michigan
✟9,638.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Hello CF,

I have been a long time forum user for various hobbies/DIY repairs since I first got a computer on dial up internet at age 11, 30 now. After no religious upbringing I became a Christian, actually a born again believer, a few years ago. I have fallen back on hard times and it has been years since I joined any forums so here I am. However, I hope to not just be a user of CF but also to find real brothers and sisters to become friends with and become a contributor.

His Blessings,
ChristopherC

Last edited:

Maria Billingsley

Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟889,851.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello CF,

I have been a long time forum user for various hobbies/DIY repairs since I first got a computer on dial up internet at age 11, 30 now. After no religious upbringing I became a Christian, actually a born again believer, a few years ago. I have fallen back on hard times and it has been years since I joined any forums so here I am. However, I hope to not just be a user of CF but also to find real brothers and sisters to become friends with and become a contributor.

His Blessings,
ChristopherC
Welcome!

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hello CF,

His Blessings,
ChristopherC

Wait, where I first greet you!!!! LOL. Welcome again to CF.

Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟745,945.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Hello CF,

His Blessings,
ChristopherC
Welcome ChristopherC
Hope you will enjoy CF - good to have you with us.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums