United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
MOD HAT ON
Upon review, this thread is to remain closed due to flaming and flamebait.
MOD HAT OFF

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: JacobKStarkey
Upvote 0

Hammster

Psalm 144:1
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,727,340.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
ADVISOR HAT ON

We are reopening this without a clean up. We are hoping mature and calm heads prevail and you can discuss this without going off topic, or flaming. If you cannot, you are more than welcome to not post at all. Believe it or not, that is an option available to all.

ADVISOR HAT OFF

Upvote 0

SolomonVII

Sep 4, 2003
Vancouver
✟155,006.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
And to Bush and his supporters too, apparently. As I posted above, that guy was released under Bush’s watch and ultimately killed under Obama’s watch.
We can all remember those heady days with Newsweek spinning off wild stories of Korans being flushed down the toilets by Islamophobic guards, and the intense international pressure from Europe and the rest of the world against the illegal detention of enemy combatants. Oh well, I guess that people being mowed down by trucks on Marseille's beaches and teeny-boppers being killed at concerts and satirists being murdered in their offices is something that Europeans deem acceptable losses.
Conversely, not many that supported Bush supported the release of terrorists. Nevertheless, for certain those that do support the shutting down of detention of captured terrorists do have the same blood on their hands, as does Bush for caving into that intense pressure.
Thanks for agreeing. It is not a partisan issue after all.

Upvote 0