Not open for further replies.

gorion

Sinner
May 31, 2004
Western Washington
✟15,681.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Well It's 5:30 and I think I might have slept about 4 hours. only 3 and and a half more and one part of my journey comes to an end (catechism) and another begins (the rest of my life in the church).

I just wanted to thank Anonykat and a person named Unworthyseraphim over at the crosswalk forums for clearly and concisely stating the Orthodox beliefs and sharing so much information and internet links with me. It was critical in beginning my journey which is culminating in my wife and I and our 2 children being Baptized today.

So again thank You Anonykat you have been a blessing in this poor sinners life.

May the Lord bless you and keep you, may He make His face shine upon you and grant you His peace. Amen :hug:

Reactions: Moros

Orthosdoxa

Happy wife and mommy
Feb 11, 2003
nowhere
✟24,016.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Gorion!! :hug: I consider it just passing along what was given to me, as it was two Orthodox men I met on-line that really helped me start my own journey. Praise God that He has led you to His Church.

WELCOME HOME!!!!

PS - and unworthyseraphim has an account here, but he mostly just posts at crosswalk these days. :)

Upvote 0

grov

Sep 16, 2004
✟344.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
gorion said:
Well It's 5:30 and I think I might have slept about 4 hours. only 3 and and a half more and one part of my journey comes to an end (catechism) and another begins (the rest of my life in the church).

I just wanted to thank Anonykat and a person named Unworthyseraphim over at the crosswalk forums for clearly and concisely stating the Orthodox beliefs and sharing so much information and internet links with me. It was critical in beginning my journey which is culminating in my wife and I and our 2 children being Baptized today.

So again thank You Anonykat you have been a blessing in this poor sinners life.

May the Lord bless you and keep you, may He make His face shine upon you and grant you His peace. Amen :hug:

Gorion - since it was Unworthy Seraphim over at Crosswalk who led me and my family to the fullness, I almost feel like you and I are family now!

Many Years!
George

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.