AKA~luvinJC4ever
Jul 20, 2006
Florida
✟30,913.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
in the fetal heartbeat thread. I have changed my username so I thought Id start a new thread to let you all know whats going on. Prayers appreciated during this time..
I had my sonogram... I am suppose to be 10 wks but the US revealed a embryo that stopped developing weeks ago that has no heartbeat or vital organs :cry: :cry: :cry:
I am scheduled for a D&C monday morning
:(

Crystal~Rose

AKA~luvinJC4ever
Jul 20, 2006
Florida
✟30,913.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
:hug: I'm so sorry for your loss!! May the Lord comfort you and your family in your time of need. :hug: :hug: :hug:

I have no words that will make it better in anyway. My heart goes out to you during this season of such immense sorrow :hug:

I pray that the peace of God will surround you in this difficult time. :hug:

:cry: I am so sorry for your loss. :hug:
200620Thank20You.gif

Its hard but we'll get through it a day at a time. I started really cramping a few hours ago hoping I make it til monday, I dont really want to see it...just wake me when its over seems alot easier to me ya know. :sigh:

Upvote 0

karla

Love God, Serve God
Nov 5, 2002
York, Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟2,814.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Praying for you and hope that the D & C went well. I had one with my first miscarriage and the procedure itself wasn't bad at all - it was more of an emotional thing for me. I miscarried the second time at home. I know what you are going through and you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Crystal~Rose

AKA~luvinJC4ever
Jul 20, 2006
Florida
✟30,913.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm so sorry for you. Praying that the D&C will go well :hug:

Praying for you and hope that the D & C went well. I had one with my first miscarriage and the procedure itself wasn't bad at all - it was more of an emotional thing for me. I miscarried the second time at home. I know what you are going through and you are in my thoughts and prayers.
Thank you both. I am feeling alright its been a long day though. Still cramping a bit, and lots of icky stuff

Upvote 0