England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Sunday26th March in UK is Mothering Sunday. Remembering our mums gone on and those with us still. My Mum is with the LORD but mother-in-law is still with us. Thank God for mothers!

Victory-N-Christ

God:Mighty -N-Power!!
Feb 25, 2017
Ga
✟39,955.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
My mother is a strong lady in the sense that when dad got sick she went back into the workplace and shouldered all that responsibility without complaint and when he was well enough to work they made the decision that she would continue on at her job.My grandmother moved in to help with us(there are six of us).This was when I was a kid.Mom seemed happier working outside the home.She said that she'd always felt guilty about putting all the financial burden of our household on dad.Plus when she got ready to retire she had earned enough over the years to draw social security as well as retirement benefits. Her example was especially important to my sisters.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
My mother gave her life to the Lord when in her sixties, then dad also, what a blessed time, I thank God for my mother, now in her everlasting home in heaven.

Upvote 0

Ygrene Imref

Feb 21, 2017
New York, NY
✟70,839.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
Sunday26th March in UK is Mothering Sunday. Remembering our mums gone on and those with us still. My Mum is with the LORD but mother-in-law is still with us. Thank God for mothers!

Moms suck!

Just kidding... I am pretty sure none of us would be here without moms. The fact that women can naturally and literally grow and bring life into this world makes them automatically incredible in my opinion.

It is also interesting that when most of us are in serious trouble, we scream out "Mom!" - even in adulthood. It is automatic sometimes.

Upvote 0

Ygrene Imref

Feb 21, 2017
New York, NY
✟70,839.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
My mother gave her life to the Lord when in her sixties, then dad also, what a blessed time, I thank God for my mother, now in her everlasting home in heaven.

My mom said she gave me to God when I was born.

How selfless... after all of that labor she still gave me to who I actually belong to - despite me being HER baby.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Korean-American Christian

raised Presbyterian. member of the Nazarene Church
Feb 21, 2017
USA
✟17,856.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
I am SO very thankful for my mother
17498453_10210416871715781_6555055769899419867_n.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
You are a beautiful child of God
That is so beautiful! thank you,
my parents went to be with the Lord many years ago, so it was a bit cheeky really. It is ok when they are old and know the Lord.
I thank God for my mother, and also her older sister who was a Church Army sister and became my 'second' mum, she was lovely too.

Numbers 6: 25 NLT
May the Lord smile on you

Psalm 119:
msg
135 Smile on me, your servant;
teach me the right way to live.

• Agree
Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0