Yusuf Evans

Aug 17, 2005
Iraq
✟13,433.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
Let's see you are SUPPOSEDLY 33 years old,that means you were born 1977,right?
Actually no, I was born in 1976 in Huntsville, Alabama(remember there are 3 months left in 2010). I attended Hodges Elementary School in Lubbock, Texas if that helps you out there. Then of course, Texas has always been different than any other state in the nation. Either way it goes soblessed, you are so obsessed with me it's a shame really. You need to move on, because I'm not interested in you; I don't date cougars. :cool:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
P

Phinehas2

Spartan421,
And your book says that you can rape women and pay a small silver fee as punishment.
No it doesnt say a man can rape a woman, it says elsewhere a man must not rape a woman, but if a man does thats the punishment. Your statement objects to the punishment but assumed the sin was ok without realising the problem is the sin of rape.

Upvote 0

KIYX

Jul 18, 2010
✟9,824.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
And you can't prove that the school we attended didn't have it.

So there. :p

We had Campus Life and the JWs had something too, but I can't remember their name. They had meetings at the schools and they actively recruited at the schools. They were listed as school groups.

I never quite got "see you at the pole". It just seemed like a reason to show up early to school and pray.

Upvote 0

soblessed53

Sep 4, 2005
North Central,OH.U.S.A.
✟19,666.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Actually no, I was born in 1976 in Huntsville, Alabama(remember there are 3 months left in 2010). I attended Hodges Elementary School in Lubbock, Texas if that helps you out there. Then of course, Texas has always been different than any other state in the nation. Either way it goes soblessed, you are so obsessed with me it's a shame really. You need to move on, because I'm not interested in you; I don't date cougars. :cool:

LOL! Oh you have no need to worry because I wouldn't date a Muslim if he was the last man on earth! Plus my youngest child is older than you!^_^

Upvote 0

Yusuf Evans

Aug 17, 2005
Iraq
✟13,433.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
Eazy E,
Its great to have you posting here, but of course its the one difficult area. I have a number of Muslim friends and we get on well, the only sticking point of course is our faiths, Islam/Christianty which is not common ground.
It's good I can post again, but I've got restrictions placed on me. I'm going to do my best not to post anything about Islam, so as not to get cited for demeaning Christians or for Prostelyzing.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LightHorseman

Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2006
✟10,643.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
AU-Liberals
Upvote 0

KIYX

Jul 18, 2010
✟9,824.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
What Amundson's parting words to Scott were?

LOL

See You at the Pole (SYATP) is an annual gathering of Christian students of all ages at a flagpole in front of their local school for prayer, scripture-reading and hymn-singing, during the early morning before school starts. The American SYATP events occur on every fourth Wednesday of September[1]. This annual gathering began in 1990.

I used to go to this when I was in highschool. It always made me feel uncomfortable, not because I was praying, I did that all the time, but because I felt like a prop and because I felt like we were all breaking the bible's admonishment against praying just to be seen.

Upvote 0