Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
That's not appropriate. She should be fired. And she was?

Great. Howsabout we all just move on then? Is that gonna be possible?
Doubtful.

Upvote 0

TerranceL

Sarcasm is kind of an art isn't it?
Jul 3, 2009
✟105,808.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Upvote 0

Orthodoxjay1

Sep 21, 2015
✟58,504.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Yeah, she's the bomb. Maybe that's how she was planning on killing some jews?

Yeah exactly you know a while back, there was a report that Al Qaeda wanted to use hot Blonde women converts to Islam to blow up planes. So yes looks can kill.

Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

God is perfect - Nothing is an accident
Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟571,565.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
One woman's unfortunate online comment doesn't take away from the State of Israel's imperialist and fascist actions in regards to the Palestinian Territories and people.

I totally disagree.

• Agree
Reactions: Nige55
Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟331,833.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
One woman's unfortunate online comment doesn't take away from the State of Israel's imperialist and fascist actions in regards to the Palestinian Territories and people.
I would have a problem with a teacher saying that. But I guess if you have to deal with a certain amount of evil from Israel. I could see why she said that.

Upvote 0

Tallguy88

We shall see the King when he comes!
Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2009
Parts Unknown
✟240,426.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I would have a problem with a teacher saying that. But I guess if you have to deal with a certain amount of evil from Israel. I could see why she said that.
I'm not trying to justifying her words.

Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
I can see that she might have meant those words in a non-serious way --- almost as a joke. But to suggest that someone kill a Jew on social media is nothing short of being terminally stupid.

Upvote 0

LoAmmi

Dispassionate
Mar 12, 2012
✟209,533.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
I can see that she might have meant those words in a non-serious way --- almost as a joke. But to suggest that someone kill a Jew on social media is nothing short of being terminally stupid.
I'm going to have to agree with you here. I think she was trying to be funny and failed in a spectacular way.

Although:
In another tweet, she quoted a user named @DictatorHitler and wrote: “’@DictatorHitler: How many Jews died in the Holocaust? Not enough’ @PrincessLulllu @thearabgirl HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.”

That's some high quality hatred right here.

• Agree
Reactions: Nige55
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ToddNotTodd

Iconoclast
Feb 17, 2004
✟255,029.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Doubtful.

The Stormfront crowd isn't done raging...

If I had all day every day to post, I'd share the news item from every single Christian act of violence, you know, to give things a bit of perspective.

But it wouldn't do any good. For a crowd that views logic with absolute zero importance, showing that a group they belong to commits vastly more offenses in the US than Muslim Americans won't have any impact at all.

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,425,864.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

People can say incredibly stupid things on social media...

A third-grade teacher at a private Scottsdale school resigned Monday after administrators became aware of the teacher's offensive social-media posts calling for the killing of undocumented residents and denouncing Muslims.
Scottsdale teacher resigns after violent, bigoted tweets

• Informative
Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0

BubbaJack

Dec 24, 2016
Deep South
✟27,403.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
The Stormfront crowd isn't done raging...

If I had all day every day to post, I'd share the news item from every single Christian act of violence, you know, to give things a bit of perspective.

But it wouldn't do any good. For a crowd that views logic with absolute zero importance, showing that a group they belong to commits vastly more offenses in the US than Muslim Americans won't have any impact at all.

The Stormfront crowd is "raging" over a person's call to kill Jews? Are they angry about it or supportive? :scratch:

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟829,143.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
"One woman's unfortunate online comment doesn't take away from the State of Israel's imperialist and fascist actions in regards to the Palestinian Territories and people."

I totally disagree.

How does her statement in any way affect what Israel has done?

Just because you get to legitimately boo 'them' does not make it an automatic yay for 'us'.

• Agree
Reactions: Tallguy88
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
How can Trump, who is a womanizing repeated adulterer and a sexual predator, protect the Christian religion? And how can Trump who is in his third marriage, after having an affair on his first and second wife and who has fathered five children with three different women, preserve the family unit? As far as Trump being trusted with money, he filed for bankruptcy four times because of his investment choices and his Trump University was a sham. He had to pay $25 million pay off settlement.

Name a perfect Christian. There aren't any. That is the whole point.

Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
That's not appropriate. She should be fired. And she was?
Great. Howsabout we all just move on then? Is that gonna be possible?

Not so fast. Is she an American or on a visa? Either way, she should be deported. To Syria, preferably.

Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
How does her statement in any way affect what Israel has done?

And what exactly has Israel done? Think of our MSM over the last few years and multiply it by the last 70 years for Israel. The only thing unusual about Israel is that it is being held to different standards than any country ever created.

This includes every Muslim and European country created by the mandate system.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,108,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
And the unabomber could have been Algore's political clone. Off topic.
Just pointing out how someone can take the writings of group and use it to make excuses for the things that they do.

Upvote 0