Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Wait for it folks, ironically the ADL, ACLU, and the NAACP will probably come to this lady defense, claiming freedom of religion, and free speech violations ^_^

I Thought it was just Trump supporters who are anti-semitic kooks, while Islam is a "religion of peace" :scratch:
And the KKK who use Bible scripture to condemn, and in past kill, both blacks and Jews. They claim to be Christians.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟554,901.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Would you say the same thing, if it was calls for succession? killing the Berkley protestors? Bringing back Jim crow for the black people? Throwing homosexuals & transgenders in ovens?
Yes I would. I'd tell all those people they are stupid for saying the things they did and if they lost their jobs over it, it'd be no one's fault but their own. I still wouldn't think what they said should be illegal, though. That's crossing the line into thought police territory.

I don't think so
Well you thought wrong.
because it doesn't fit the liberal narrative.
Not sure what that is.
there are Hate speech laws on the books, calling for the killing of Jews is pretty much up there as incitement to kill people, especially with the threats made against synagogues recently.
There are also laws that protect speech, and they ain't just for protecting compliments. The school decided to fire her for what she said. That's perfectly fine with me. You calling for her to be jailed for it is a bit excessive.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BubbaJack

Dec 24, 2016
Deep South
✟27,403.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
I agree she looks beautiful, yet that makes her even more dangerous, imagine some hormone driven TSA agent flirting with her, instead of doing his job, she goes on a El Al flight, the thing blows up.

She wouldn't make it onto an El Al flight.

Upvote 0

Orthodoxjay1

Sep 21, 2015
✟58,504.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
And the KKK who use Bible scripture to condemn, and in past kill, both blacks and Jews. They claim to be Christians.

Well the KKK exposes the Protestant error of Solo Scriptura, plus the modern KKK is a backwoods joke compared to groups like Hamas, Boko Harm, The Taliban, Al-shabaab, Palestinian Islamic Jihad, Hamas, Abu Sayaff, Al Qaeda, the Salafist movement, Hezbollah, the IMU, the haaqani network, ISIS, etc. these aren't all Klan parties, they belong to the Arab, heretical, Iconoclastic anti-trinitarian, polygamist sect of Islam which has 1.2 Billion followers, which polls have shown 10% support directly or indirectly jihad against "infidels"

Upvote 0

Orthodoxjay1

Sep 21, 2015
✟58,504.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
You would have someone put in jail for what they write on the internet?

if it calls for terrorism, treason, sedition, subversion, violence, and destabilizing our nation, then yes, if certain type of liberals believe there are limits to state rights, Property Rights, Gun rights, Religious Liberty, Parental rights, etc. then there limits to the 1st amendment as well.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟554,901.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
if it calms for terrorism, treason, sedition, subversion, violence, and destabilizing our nation, then yes, if liberals believe there are limits to state rights, Property Rights, Gun rights, Religious Liberty, Parental rights, etc. then there limits to the 1st amendment as well.
Thank you for the clarification, I just wanted to be sure.

Who would you say gets to determine what those limits are?

• Agree
Reactions: Ygrene Imref
Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
His excellency President Trump

His excellency? I must be confused because I thought Donald Trump is the president and not the king. As far as I am aware, the United States of America does not have a monarchy but apparently that must have changed on November 8th, 2016.

Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
she should be in jail, wouldn't doubt it Muslims threatening all these synagouges, Adolf Hitler is very popular in the Mhummadean world after all, Meim Kampf being a best seller, along with the Protocols of Zion in the Arab world.

Post #13. The thread has barely started and it has already been fallen victim to Godwin's Law.

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟870,771.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
The topic is this woman wanting to kill some Jews, not her looks.
Actually the topic appears to be Muslims are bad and Trump critics are hypocritical.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Front row at the dumpster fire of the republic
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,186,128.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
His excellency President Trump
You want the president, not the courts, to determine what the first amendment applies to? If you're giving the executive that much power why even have courts.

• Agree
Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Orthodoxjay1

Sep 21, 2015
✟58,504.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
His excellency? I must be confused because I thought Donald Trump is the president and not the king. As far as I am aware, the United States of America does not have a monarchy but apparently that must have changed on November 8th, 2016.

It a title of honor, and respect, It not a sign of monarchy in America. If it was, so what? When it comes to maintaining a country, preserving the Christian religion, perserving the family unit, making the right choices in investing, and saving, determining who comes, and goes into a country, keeping taxes low, etc. A Monarchy beats the tyranny of mob rule Democracy. Afterall Christ is the King of all, the second coming is to establish his kingdom on earth, heaven is referred at the kingdom, there never a mention of voting your way into heaven by the ballot box.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Front row at the dumpster fire of the republic
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,186,128.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
It a title of honor, and respect, It not a sign of monarchy in America. If it was, so what? When it comes to maintaining a country, preserving the Christian religion, perserving the family unit, making the right choices in investing, and saving, determining who comes, and goes into a country, keeping taxes low, etc. A Monarchy beats the tyranny of mob rule Democracy.
Individual liberty is so overrated.

Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It a title of honor, and respect, It not a sign of monarchy in America. If it was, so what? When it comes to maintaining a country, preserving the Christian religion, perserving the family unit, making the right choices in investing, and saving, determining who comes, and goes into a country, keeping taxes low, etc. A Monarchy beats the tyranny of mob rule Democracy.

How can Trump protect the Christian religion? And how can Trump who is in his third marriage, after having an affair on his first and second wife and who has fathered five children with three different women, preserve the family unit? As far as Trump being trusted with money, he filed for bankruptcy four times because of his investment choices and his Trump University was a sham.

Last edited:
Upvote 0