Texas Pastor Tells Followers to Stock Supplies, Keep Guns Loaded Before Biden Inauguration

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟794,018.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
But scripture tells us that governments are the creations of Satan. God, as sovereign, bends them to His ultimate will as He chooses.
Rather, Scripture shows the victory and liberty that awaits us whenever our people lead as magistrates (Genesis 41:39-44; Daniel 2:46-49) and elect godly leaders (Exodus 18:21-25/Deuteronomy 1:13-17/Deuteronomy 16:18-20). Civil Government is ordained of God, and not merely a "casual tool" (Romans 13:1-7; 1 Peter 2:13-17). It is not evil.

Upvote 0
Jun 2, 2019
Somewhere
✟30,896.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟333,399.00
Faith
Pentecostal
You act as though I have never read the verses before. I read them before I ever owned a handgun. I still own a handgun. I simply disagree with you.

If someone busts into my home and tries to harm them in any way or when I get married to my girlfriend and someone tries to harm her, I will not just stand there and watch them do it. Praying that they stop will not work. I am going to kill them. I will give them one chance to stop, and if they don't, they are dead.

God expects us to protect those who put us in charge over, not stand idly by and watch them be harmed or killed by someone breaking into their home.

I will always disagree with your premise, always!

God certainly make allowances for the protection of the innocent. If someone comes into your home to kill, assault or rape, then you would be in violation of scripture if you just allowed it. Because if you don't provide for your family you are worse than an infadel.

Jesus never prohibited a person from defending themselves or others that are innocent. He does give some examples of striking you on the cheek or forcing you to give up your cloak. He also speaks against vengeance. Buy he never went so far as telling his followers they had to allow their wives and children to be killed or raped it assaulted. Striking on the cheek is far less than beating you with a bat or stabbing you or shooting you.

Let's not get so carried away that we try and claim Jesus forbade all cases of defense.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟333,399.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Rather, Scripture shows the victory and liberty that awaits us whenever our people lead as magistrates (Genesis 41:39-44; Daniel 2:46-49) and elect godly leaders (Exodus 18:21-25/Deuteronomy 1:13-17/Deuteronomy 16:18-20). Civil Government is ordained of God, and not merely a "casual tool" (Romans 13:1-7; 1 Peter 2:13-17). It is not evil.

The problem is we haven't had very many true godly leaders in our government for a long time. Not even many who revered God.

The one we just elected certainly is no better than the one we just ousted.

The idea of government certainly is not evil. But governments can be evil and do evil things. We are about to see that played out in the US over the next four years.

Trump was a loud mouth jerk who upheld and supported our freedoms. Biden is a quiet mouthed jerk who will work to remove our freedoms.

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,441,679.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The answer to my defense on Non-Resistance is in this thread (that you already replied to before).
All I can do is encourage you to recheck over the verses again, and to pray about it.

Nonresistance as Taught in the New Testament is Moral and Good.

What do you think I'd learn other than what I've already said? I don't regard such use as "righteous," however, but the result of sin and within a cloud of sin. It would be something I'd have to pray for forgiveness afterward.

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,441,679.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Rather, Scripture shows the victory and liberty that awaits us whenever our people lead as magistrates (Genesis 41:39-44; Daniel 2:46-49) and elect godly leaders (Exodus 18:21-25/Deuteronomy 1:13-17/Deuteronomy 16:18-20).

The Old Testament was about the nation of Israel, whose physical boundaries were set by God Himself, who proclaimed that to be His Holy Land, a land flowing in milk and honey, ruled under His law.

No nation on earth today--not even the current state of Israel--is that nation.

Civil Government is ordained of God, and not merely a "casual tool" (Romans 13:1-7; 1 Peter 2:13-17). It is not evil.

Inasmuch as Christ will destroy all earthly nations, none of them will survive His second coming, they are indeed His casual tools. What is useful to God is social order rather than chaos, and to the extent that an earthly government provides order, it is useful to God. That's why we see the Body of Christ growing even under terribly oppressive--but orderly-- regimes like North Korea, while the Body flounders in chaos like South Sudan. Look again at Romans 12 and 1 Peter 2...the subtext is the maintenance of social order.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟333,399.00
Faith
Pentecostal
The Old Testament was about the nation of Israel, whose physical boundaries were set by God Himself, who proclaimed that to be His Holy Land, a land flowing in milk and honey, ruled under His law.

No nation on earth today--not even the current state of Israel--is that nation.

Inasmuch as Christ will destroy all earthly nations, none of them will survive His second coming, they are indeed His casual tools. What is useful to God is social order rather than chaos, and to the extent that an earthly government provides order, it is useful to God. That's why we see the Body of Christ growing even under terribly oppressive--but orderly-- regimes like North Korea, while the Body flounders in chaos like South Sudan. Look again at Romans 12 and 1 Peter 2...the subtext is the maintenance of social order.

I hate to disagree with the Israel thing. cause God promised them a nation again, and they have it, fulfilling his promise. You may not agree with all their governmental decisions, but a nation is what God intended from the start. And they have one.

Communist Korea is social order. Yet I doubt that God's intent was social order at all cost. Including if that means murder and oppression.

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,441,679.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I hate to disagree with the Israel thing. cause God promised them a nation again, and they have it, fulfilling his promise. You may not agree with all their governmental decisions, but a nation is what God intended from the start. And they have one.

But is it really the nation God promised? The modern state of Israel was formed by the UK and the US. Either God used the US and the UK as His mere tools to do His will...or they have not done His will at all.

Communist Korea is social order. Yet I doubt that God's intent was social order at all cost. Including if that means murder and oppression.

Yet, in its first 300 years, the Body of Christ grew in the intense oppression of the Roman Empire to 25% of the population of the city of Rome. The Body of Christ has grown 10-fold in North Korea since the mid-90s...which it has not done in the US.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟333,399.00
Faith
Pentecostal
But is it really the nation God promised? The modern state of Israel was formed by the UK and the US. Either God used the US and the UK as His mere tools to do His will...or they have not done His will at all.

Yet, in its first 300 years, the Body of Christ grew in the intense oppression of the Roman Empire to 25% of the population of the city of Rome. The Body of Christ has grown 10-fold in North Korea since the mid-90s...which it has not done in the US.

Well we know from the Bible that God used nations all the time to fulfill his will. So, yes I think God did use the US and UK or whomever to fulfill his promise of Israel being a nation again.

Oh definately the cause of Christ grows under oppression. But I don't those oppressive governments are not filling God's plan for government. The Bible tells us the purpose of government and it's not to oppress, murder, starve and subdue the people by any means.

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,441,679.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well we know from the Bible that God used nations all the time to fulfill his will. So, yes I think God did use the US and UK or whomever to fulfill his promise of Israel being a nation again.

Oh definately the cause of Christ grows under oppression. But I don't those oppressive governments are not filling God's plan for government. The Bible tells us the purpose of government and it's not to oppress, murder, starve and subdue the people by any means.

Apparently it's not God's purpose for the Church to sleep with the government, either.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

pshun2404

Jan 26, 2012
✟78,299.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
"A Texas pastor has told his congregation they have an "executive order" from God to keep Donald Trump in office and advised them to keep their guns loaded ahead of President-elect Joe Biden's inauguration."

Texas Pastor Tells Followers to Stock Supplies, Keep Guns Loaded Before Biden Inauguration

....is this how Jesus would act? In Deuteronomy 18 we read “any prophet who falsely claims to speak in my name or who speaks in the name of another god must die.’ Remember that....

Jeremiah 23: 37 Thus you are to say to the prophet: ‘What has the LORD answered you?’ and ‘What has the LORD spoken?’ 38But if you claim, ‘This is the burden of the LORD,’ then this is what the LORD says: Because you have said, ‘This is the burden of the LORD,’ and I specifically told you not to make this claim, 39therefore I will surely forget you and will cast you out of My presence, both you and the city that I gave to you and your fathers.…

Ezekiel 22:27 Her princes in the midst thereof are like wolves ravening the prey, to shed blood, and to destroy souls, to get dishonest gain.

28 And her prophets have daubed them with untempered morter, seeing vanity, and divining lies unto them, saying, Thus saith the Lord God, when the Lord hath not spoken.

29 The people of the land have used oppression, and exercised robbery, and have vexed the poor and needy: yea, they have oppressed the stranger wrongfully.

He is an active member of the Frisco Conservative Coalition...I think he brought his politics into the pulpit and then claimed (by speaking in tongues first and then interpreting them) that God...the CEO of heaven and Earth told him this was his will (kinda like ISIS)

Upvote 0

Silly Uncle Wayne

Oct 28, 2017
Dublin
✟102,646.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Pastors/false prophets like this are nothing but liars and thieves.

There's a bunch of people like this.
Kenneth Copeland
Joyce Meyers
Sid Roth
Benny Hinn
And many many more.

And when God's people stop supporting liars and thieves...we might have a chance to get back to what we are supposed to be doing.

The test of a prophet in the Old Testament was either perfection or else you were stoned to death.

Somehow these days about 40% true is good enough. WHAT?

All those who claimed that Covid-19 was a lie but then died of it...or Lenz who knew that his extramarital affair was coming out and knew that he was positive and contagious held a church service and infected most of the attendees.

These guys are liars and thieves...why God's people are giving them what belongs to God is beyond me.

Liberty University and the sheer volume of money...hundreds of millions of dollars for a guy who couldn't keep his pants zipped. Sheesh...what people thought he had to teach anyone about true godliness is beyond me.
I've seen a good video recently that talks about the reasons why people follow these health and wealth style preachers - it's because they want to get the health and wealth like that! It's a kind of insecurity. I think it might have been Mike Winger on Kenneth Copeland, but I can't be certain.

Upvote 0

Silly Uncle Wayne

Oct 28, 2017
Dublin
✟102,646.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
It is relevant. Where do you find this in historic churches? I saw a tongue-speaking minister talk his flock out of their medicine and over 100 died. Jim Jones, and now this guy. Regular historic Churches don't do this.
Yes they do. The Charismatic Movement transcends denominations and so there are tongues and prophecies in the Anglican Church and Catholic Church (it would surprise me if the Orthodox is not affected too). Of course speaking in tongues and prophesying still have to be tested (1 Co 14) and the bad ones neglect that.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟551,895.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I think I'd stop my pledge and start looking for a new church if he was my pastor. Probably wouldn't wait until the end of the sermon to get started.

I suspect this isn't the first time this pastor has said something crazy. I started scrolling their facebook page and pretty quickly came across them reposting a Parler post from Lin Wood talking about Sydney Powell.
https://www.facebook.com/kingdomlifefrisco/photos/a.952972888053740/5136607133023607/

Photo of an angel supposedly coming down over city hall in Philly:
https://www.facebook.com/kingdomlifefrisco/photos/a.952972888053740/5017216661629322/

Them hosting an anti-globalism conference:
FB LIVE: FMCI Battle For Earth Conference | 10.28.2020

Oh wow, they hosted Sidney Powell:
https://www.facebook.com/kingdomlifefrisco/photos/a.403505813000453/4757562760928048/

And Allen West:
Allen West at KingdomLife Church

Prophecy about Trump and the hate he's received from the NFL:
KingdomLife

That's all within the last 5 months. This place is bonkers.

• Winner
Reactions: rjs330
Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟812,249.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
  • Agree
Reactions: LizaMarie
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LizaMarie

Jan 17, 2015
✟141,486.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
There is a common Q meme, that's about to come crumbling down... have you seen the tag line "trust the plan" on all the Q Tee shirts and bumper stickers?? well, the plan, apparently, is that last Wednesday was a test run, and now Trump is going to stage the REAL coup, with the military staunchly behind him, by weeks end...Declare martial law, - all the National Guard posting up at the capital are going to get their REAL marching orders any minute now, turn on the congress and arrest all but 10 Senators, and all but 100 Representatives. Trump will suspendthe constitution, take over the purse strings of the nation and schedule new "elections" for March - He's going to Finally defeat the Lizard people, and child eating pedophile ring that makes up 100% of the Democratic party and over 50% of the Repubs... He was sent by God to save us all from the Satanic cult that has been in control for a hundred years or more. All by tomorrow... or maybe Sunday... but for sure by the 19th.
I have been aware of Q and our pastor warned us about it a couple of months ago but I had not been aware of how far it has crept in to some parts of the Church. Mike Lindell(the My pillow guy) posted on his Facebook page today that Trump will be President for another 4 years. This is beyond delusional.

• Agree
Reactions: mmksparbud
Upvote 0

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟794,018.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I have been aware of Q and our pastor warned us about it a couple of months ago but I had not been aware of how far it has crept in to some parts of the Church. Mike Lindell(the My pillow guy) posted on his Facebook page today that Trump will be President for another 4 years. This is beyond delusional.
He was at the White House today conferring with Trump about how best to institute martial law in the next few days.... Because all truly Great presidents, when the going gets tough, consult with the best pillow makers...

• Haha
Reactions: seeking.IAM
Upvote 0

RDKirk

Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,441,679.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He was at the White House today conferring with Trump about how best to institute martial law in the next few days.... Because all truly Great presidents, when the going gets tough, consult with the best pillow makers...

Well, about that martial law thing, the Joint Chiefs of Staff have said, "No."

MESSAGE TO THE JOINT FORCE

The American people have trusted the Armed Forces of the United States to protect them and our Constitution for almost 250 years. As we have done throughout our history, the U.S. military will obey lawful orders from civilian leadership, support civil authorities to protect lives and property, ensure public safety in accordance with the law, and remain fully committed to protecting and defending the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

The violent riot in Washington, D.C. on January 6, 2021 was a direct assault on the U.S. Congress, the Capitol building, and our Constitutional process. We mourn the deaths of the two Capitol policemen and others connected to these unprecedented events.

We witnessed actions inside the Capitol building that were inconsistent with the rule of law. The rights of freedom of speech and assembly do not give anyone the right to resort to violence, sedition and insurrection.

As Service Members, we must embody the values and ideals of the Nation. We support and defend the Constitution. Any act to disrupt the Constitutional process is not only against our traditions, values, and oath; it is against the law.

On January 20, 2021, in accordance with the Constitution, confirmed by the states and the courts, and certified by Congress, President-elect Biden will be inaugurated and will become our 46th Commander in Chief.

To our men and women deployed and at home, safeguarding our country-stay ready, keep your eyes on the horizon, and remain focused on the mission. We honor your continued service in defense of every American.

Joint Chiefs of Staff issue letter to Joint Force in response to January 6 assault on U.S. Capitol > Sixteenth Air Force <br> (Air Forces Cyber) > News

The bolded emphasis is mine. They emphasize that the actions of Congress and the Courts have at this point made the Constitution path clear to them, and they know which hill to stand on.

Upvote 0