Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
God have mercy! In the name of Jesus, help us. This is excruciatingly heartbreaking. Oh God, help us.

Praying.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

solid_core

Oct 13, 2019
Vienna
✟50,919.00
Country
Austria
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
It should be the child’s choice when he is of legal age to make such a decision. What is wrong with this lady?!!
And whats wrong with jury and with Texas laws.

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟888,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Jury approved child abuse.

I would think that CPS should be able to step in and appeal on the basis that the child is about to undergo a dangerous cosmetic operation that will forever damage his chances for having a child. There should definitely be an age restriction put on these types of surgical procedures. This child is not mature or competent enough to make such a life altering decision. WE ALL NEED TO PRAY FOR THIS FAMILY.

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟888,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
And whats wrong with jury and with Texas laws.

I’ve lived in Texas all my life and I’m shocked by this decision. I can’t imagine a majority of Texans supporting this decision at all.

Upvote 0

Tinker Grey

Wanderer
Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2002
Erewhon
Visit site
✟932,333.00
Faith
Atheist
Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟888,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
I’ve lived in Texas all my life and I’m shocked by this decision. I can’t imagine a majority of Texans supporting this decision at all.

I am not shocked.

When I saw that Obama got 42% of the vote for Texas in 2008, I knew it had become a purple state. Austin has become New San Francisco in terms culture, and Houston and Dallas are incredibly diverse. With the job opportunities, cheap real estate and land in Texas, the culture has moved to the South.

Upvote 0

Scann

Oct 10, 2019
south east asia
✟17,164.00
Country
Thailand
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Upvote 0

Brightmoon

Apes and humans are all in family Hominidae.
Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Petition signed.
what makes you think that you can change someone else’s gender by complaining about it? I don’t get this whole issue at all. Some people are just born with their sex and gender mismatched.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Erik Nelson
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Scann

Oct 10, 2019
south east asia
✟17,164.00
Country
Thailand
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
what makes you think that you can change someone else’s gender by complaining about it? I don’t get this whole issue at all. Some people are just born with their sex and gender mismatched.
It is the mother who want's to change the son's gender when he's not old enough to decide yet.
(Mistaken double post)

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟888,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

It shouldn’t be the parent’s decision and the child is too young to make any sort of educated decision on something that will have such a huge impact on his life.

Upvote 0

Brightmoon

Apes and humans are all in family Hominidae.
Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
It is the mother who wants to change her son's gender when he's not old enough to decide yet.
He’s been diagnosed by 3 different professionals and if the kid agrees then his mother is doing the right thing . My only issue is that I do think he’s too young to make a permanent decision at this age.

• Informative
Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟888,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

We see a brother in need of help and we want to support his right to protect his child.

• Agree
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

Scann

Oct 10, 2019
south east asia
✟17,164.00
Country
Thailand
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
He’s been diagnosed by 3 different professionals and if the kid agrees then his mother is doing the right thing . My only issue is that I do think he’s too young to make a permanent decision at this age.
Both your sentences here kinda conflict with each other. "If the kid agrees then his mother is doing the right thing. My only issue is that I do think he's too young....."

• Winner
Upvote 0