✟827,898.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Y'all Qaeda in action!

He shot at five women on the road — because he thinks only men should drive, Texas cops say

Investigators with the Harris County Sheriff’s Office say that Dagostino has targeted female drivers specifically on the streets of Katy and the surrounding area, citing Facebook posts in which he describes female drivers as “incompetent” and writing “that their sole purpose is to give birth to male children,” according to those court documents.

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟827,898.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Upvote 0

Drifter Kybe Scythe Kane

Site Supporter
Oct 12, 2017
boston
✟50,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Y'all Qaeda in action!

He shot at five women on the road — because he thinks only men should drive, Texas cops say

Investigators with the Harris County Sheriff’s Office say that Dagostino has targeted female drivers specifically on the streets of Katy and the surrounding area, citing Facebook posts in which he describes female drivers as “incompetent” and writing “that their sole purpose is to give birth to male children,” according to those court documents.
yea, that's major bad stuff. these kinds of countries around the world won't let women do many things, it just isn't right. i hope men from these places defeat these types of philosophies in their home lands. women can contribute too...pffft.

Upvote 0

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟329,330.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
yea, that's major bad stuff. these kinds of countries around the world won't let women do many things, it just isn't right. i hope men from these places defeat these types of philosophies in their home lands. women can contribute too...pffft.

Italy? I mean I don't know that he's Catholic but with a name like D'Agostino, you have to believe he has Italian ancestry.

Upvote 0

Drifter Kybe Scythe Kane

Site Supporter
Oct 12, 2017
boston
✟50,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Italy? I mean I don't know that he's Catholic but with a name like D'Agostino, you have to believe he has Italian ancestry.
darn, oh well, i messed up, didn't read the whole thing. i know italy isn't like that but there are of course some places that gives things to men that women in those places that women can't have or do in ridiculous restrictions.

Upvote 0

Steven Wood

Not my will but Thy will be done
Jul 17, 2015
Arkansas, United States
✟18,151.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
so did every member of the italian mob. And they were Catholic which i believe supports your theory. Any belief that supports violence and murder is a wrong belief.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Steven Wood

Not my will but Thy will be done
Jul 17, 2015
Arkansas, United States
✟18,151.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
It's not funny at all but leave it up to the boldness of a Texan to do what every man knows enough to only complain about. Its really just a shame not only that someone can be so filled with hate like this, but I'm sure that once again the liberal, fascist, hippie, gun control spouting, nazi, democrats will use this nonsense as yet another way to try to push forward their unamerican agenda. It's terrible that the man is from one of the biggest states and endorses the nra and is an outspoken proponent of 2nd amendment rights. Idiots like this always seem to get the popularity and they set the noble fights back to the wild west.

Upvote 0