Texas Governor Greg Abbott Signs Bill Into Law Banning Biological Males From Female Sports In School

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟415,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Wrong. I do't blame Jesus. I just pointed out how fatuous your previous post was.
Texas Governor Greg Abbott Signs Bill Into Law Banning Biological Males From Female Sports In School

Just here to rip us a new one with razzle dazzle and big words, calling us wrong. Why don’t you state your point. Your against God in all His forms and points. We disagree with you respectfully. It’s just an argument and your not letting us win you. I’m sorry but I don’t want to argue. The OP was about transgender people not being allowed in women’s sports. What have you got to say about that?

Upvote 0

Bumble Bee

Disciplemaker
Nov 2, 2007
Held together by Jesus and coffee
✟697,654.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I think this is a great law. Even with a full sex change operation, biological men are usually bigger, stronger, and faster than biological women.

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,450,997.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It is a shame on humanity that a law like this is even necessary :rolleyes:. But, in a world that is a ball of confusion, there has to be SOME clarity. The lines are so blurred now that I have concern for my grandchildren.What will it be like when they become adults? My youngest grand is 1yr.old. By the time twenty years have passed, the world will be so perverted that choosing a mate and starting a family will be most difficult.IMHO this law is a step in the right direction.And it is not that I want trans youth to be barred from playing sports. I think a better plan would be having trans sports teams. That way, there will be clarity for everyone.

Trans sports teams, trans leagues, et cetera, are non-players. There won't be enough players.

But everything is not for everybody...which is a truth the West has to come to re-realize.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟336,458.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Nope. I remember being in high school. I had math problems on test, and chemistry problems and physics problems.
Sometimes the solution was sin²x + cos²x = 1
another time the solution was pKa = 0.74.
Jesus, was never the solution.

I don't think that's what he/she was talking about. Jesus is the answer to our sin problem. Not a math problem.

• Useful
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟336,458.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Trans sports teams, trans leagues, et cetera, are non-players. There won't be enough players.

But everything is not for everybody...which is a truth the West has to come to re-realize.

True, there aren't enough trans players out there for any type of a league. Trans people a a tiny minority of people and even fewer of them are good enough for competitive sports. Just like any competitive sport has a minority of people in it. There aren't that many of us that are good enough for that or even interested in doing it.

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,450,997.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
True, there aren't enough trans players out there for any type of a league. Trans people a a tiny minority of people and even fewer of them are good enough for competitive sports. Just like any competitive sport has a minority of people in it. There aren't that many of us that are good enough for that or even interested in doing it.

In fact, the only area where trans athletes is an issue at all is with transwomen competing against biological women. But the larger issue--the issue that the old-school feminists and our own Bekkilyn are objecting to--is that by declaring transwomen as actual women, there is no longer a definition of "woman."

Any man at any moment can become a woman...when it's advantageous...and then switch back to being a man when that's advantageous. This is similar to the racial issue that Dave Chappelle raised: White trans people who are white when that's advantageous and trans "minorities" when that's advantageous.

And it's not so much that they should be stopped...but they should at least acknowledge that they're doing it.

Upvote 0