Wisconsin, United States of America
✟649,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
But the CDC says asymptomatics who have been vaccinated do not have to quarantine.

As if:
The CDC sayeth...
The virus obeyeth.
Meanwhile, these democrats are going to recklessly go about spreading a contagious disease with known variants among the population out of their selfishness and smug assurance based on something a government agency posted, even though they've been wrong many times before. If they won't quarantine voluntarily, they should be done so by more convincing and irresistible methods. Lives are at stake, and we cannot stand by and let these 3 individuals become super-spreaders among the population they are being paid to represent.

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,085,560.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
After they tested positive they probably masked just in case.
I would hope every unvaccinated person who worries about these asymptomatic vaccinated people runs to the pharmacy ASAP-- because they won't be asymptomatic.
The moral of the story isn't that vaccines don't matter. It's that the virus is contagious and you need to do whatever you can to protect yourselves.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟649,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

Probably? Probably isn't good enough when lives are at stake.

I would hope every unvaccinated person who worries about these asymptomatic vaccinated people runs to the pharmacy ASAP-- because they won't be asymptomatic.
The moral of the story isn't that vaccines don't matter. It's that the virus is contagious and you need to do whatever you can to protect yourselves.

Up until this story, the moral of the story has always been said to be that getting vaccinated was about protecting everyone else.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟649,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
No. Protecting yourself. Masks are for others.

Are you trying to make the unvaccinated seem virtuous and the vaccinated seem selfish?

That's in the upside down alternative universe.

I keep being told every day in these forums that the purpose of getting a vaccine is to protect others. The idea being that if I don't get vaccinated, I'm putting others at risk if I became infected. If it applies to those who don't want the vax, then it applies to these democrats who are infected.

Upvote 0

probinson

Legend
Aug 16, 2005
PA
Visit site
✟134,280.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

It would be amazing if you could hear just how unscientific this statement is, and then perhaps you'd understand why there is such a hesitancy in many people across all political persuasions to get the vaccine.

It sounds something like this;

The vaccine will protect you! We're sure of it... well, maybe. Maybe not.. BUT if you do get the vaccine, at least you won't transmit it... unless of course you test positive, then you should definitely put a piece of porous cloth over your nose and mouth, because even though the vaccine didn't stop the viral transmission, surely your masks made from your old, ripped up T-shirts will stop the transmission! But make sure you stay 6 feet apart at all times... unless you're in any other part of the world where you can follow the WHO guidelines instead. Then you only have to stay 3.2 feet apart, because the metric system apparently disarms the virus a bit so it's OK to be closer. But we KNOW that breakthrough cases of COVID are "exceedingly rare", even though we now have evidence that fully 10% of people who were fully vaccinated on this plane together contracted the disease somehow, but that's probably an outlier, or maybe not. SCIENCE!

The vast majority of people who contract COVID, vaccine or no, are indeed asymptomatic.

Upvote 0

probinson

Legend
Aug 16, 2005
PA
Visit site
✟134,280.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The number of FULLY VACCINATED democrats that fled Texas on a plane has risen to six.

Sixth member of Texas Democratic delegation tests positive for Covid

Additionally, a White House Official that was in contact with the Texas delegation and a Pelosi aid, both of which were also FULLY VACCINATED, have also now tested positive for COVID.

White House and Pelosi aides test positive for coronavirus amid Texas lawmakers' D.C. visit

Not only was the Texas delegation's stunt a direct dereliction of their duty, they succeeded in bringing COVID directly to Washington D.C., despite all of them being FULLY VACCINATED. Even more interesting, Press Secretary Psaki confirmed that there have been other breakthrough cases of COVID in the White House but refused to say how many. Because that's how transparency works, I guess.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums