Jan800

Mar 31, 2016
AZ
✟20,688.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
a little praise to God: I had been listening to Creflo Dollar's teaching about items being restored or had been lost. I thought I lost a pair of really nice sunglasses a few months ago. I really searched then. I'd lost 3 other pairs somehow and this time I did not waste a lot of time searching for them. Well this is 3 months later roughly and I;d been wearing some inserts from the dr's office. I got in my car and reached down and they were laying on top between the seats. Wow as he would say SOUKI SOUKI I am soo thankful!!

Reactions: now faith

Ttalkkugjil

Social Pastor
Mar 6, 2019
Suwon
✟34,572.00
Country
Korea, Republic Of
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
a little praise to God: I had been listening to Creflo Dollar's teaching about items being restored or had been lost. I thought I lost a pair of really nice sunglasses a few months ago. I really searched then. I'd lost 3 other pairs somehow and this time I did not waste a lot of time searching for them. Well this is 3 months later roughly and I;d been wearing some inserts from the dr's office. I got in my car and reached down and they were laying on top between the seats. Wow as he would say SOUKI SOUKI I am soo thankful!!

"SOUKI SOUKI?" Has Creflo found his lost private jet yet?

Glad that you found your sunglasses.

Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟562,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Shortly after I was saved, some 48 years ago at the age of 17, I had a miracle something like this happen to me.
I lived in Pittsburgh PA. It was in the dead of winter and I was going to my after school job at South Hills Village Mall some 5 miles away from where we lived. I would walk about half a mile down the hill from our apartment building and catch the PAT bus which would take me to the mall. The bus cost 35 cents back then. About half way down the hill, I reached in my pocket and low and behold did not have the 35 cents! Oh boy... it was winter, cold, and there were a few inches of fresh snow on the ground. It was not the five mile walk that bothered me... it was being late for work. The bus would get me to work with ten or so minutes to spare. But having to walk the 5 miles would make me an hour or so late...
Well as I said I had not been saved long... maybe a month or two. I was still new at this praying thing and I knew little or nothing about faith. Nevertheless I prayed. Walking down that hill minutes from the bus stop, I prayed that the Lord help me with money to pay for the bus fare so I would not be late for work. Within seconds of that prayer, something in the snow caught my eye. There just poking out of the snow was a little change purse. I picked it up and it had maybe a dollar in change therein. I experienced one of my first answered prayer there that day. I do not know who lost that little purse... but I prayed the Lord bless them with many times over that amount.
And I did not have to walk to work or be late.
Not a big miracle... no headlines or marching bands. But to a newly saved 17 year old. That was a world changer.

Last edited:
Reactions: now faith
Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
I love It! Praise God.
Those small things we find a need for, and our Father provides.
It does not have to be a great mircial for us to know God be for us.
I was so thirsty playing tennis in the Florida heat, looked in my bag no change for vending machine.
I thought there must be a way to find a dollar in change, and some how I knew it was there.
Coin by coin walking in grass around building and vending machine, I found on the ground enough for a power aid or gator aid it didn't matter as thirsty as I was.
I looked up and gave thanks to God for His Love blessed me when it was not
Life or death just a need.
There is nothing like walking in the Spirit with Christ , He experienced life as a man here as well.
I bet some do not see the small things that we are blessed with.
To me it may as well been a thousand dollars because it wasent
the amount , it was the need fulfilled.

Upvote 0