Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟116,577.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
My testimony of salvation- I gave my life to Jesus in the bathroom of a community college I was attending in 2003. I was sitting in class at night and I felt an evil presence come over me like it was trying to take control over me, immediately I got up and ran to the bathroom. I called the pastor of a local church who I was in touch with and for some reason he was still there at 7pm at night, I told him I needed to accept Jesus now. I got down on my knees and he led me in prayer and I asked Christ to forgive me of my sins and I turned my life over to him and I promised I would get rid of my drugs (I was a hardcore drug user). The weight of the world came off of me that night, I felt like I could float away! It was a lifetime of sin! The evil presence left never to return. As soon as I got home I flushed all of my drugs down the toilet ($500 worth in drugs) and then I went back out and threw my drug box along with all of my pipes and paraphernalia into the dumpster at a local truck stop.