✟2,620,944.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
New medication and stuff from Amazon.
Wow a good night and a content husband. A visit from a chaplain from the local hospice coming today. A lovely Christian man.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,620,944.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
So thankful to the Lord for a wonderful husband Peter.
Thankful to the Lord who holds me up and fills my life with so many friends and blessings.

• Friendly
Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Kwilson

Nov 5, 2022
West Coast
✟25,253.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Shalom! I have testimony but I will try and keep it short. In 2004 I fell into deep depression. This led to severe alcoholism. I started attending AA in 2008. AA led me back to God. I prayed for hours for the Lord to deliver me from this addiction. Finally on April 4, 2019 I had enough and went to a dual diagnosis rehab for 5 months. I came home from there and hit the ground running, attending a chemical dependency program with my health provider and attending AA. I found Celebrate Recovery late October in 2021 and I have been in church ever since and I have not had any alcohol in over 3 years and 7 months. I attend 3 different churches on 3 different days. Jesus has been so good to me and I look back and realize he was always there. I had to hit bottom to look up. I see that it had to be a progressive program. Starting in AA and ending up praising Jesus for deliverance. I also learned to never stop praying. He will answer in his timing. So I say Praise Jesus! I have a new life with a great network of brothers and sisters in Christ. Ok I will stop there so I don't write a book here. :)

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,263.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Shalom! I have testimony but I will try and keep it short. In 2004 I fell into deep depression. This led to severe alcoholism. I started attending AA in 2008. AA led me back to God. I prayed for hours for the Lord to deliver me from this addiction. Finally on April 4, 2019 I had enough and went to a dual diagnosis rehab for 5 months. I came home from there and hit the ground running, attending a chemical dependency program with my health provider and attending AA. I found Celebrate Recovery late October in 2021 and I have been in church ever since and I have not had any alcohol in over 3 years and 7 months. I attend 3 different churches on 3 different days. Jesus has been so good to me and I look back and realize he was always there. I had to hit bottom to look up. I see that it had to be a progressive program. Starting in AA and ending up praising Jesus for deliverance. I also learned to never stop praying. He will answer in his timing. So I say Praise Jesus! I have a new life with a great network of brothers and sisters in Christ. Ok I will stop there so I don't write a book here. :)
Hi 'K'. Thankyou so much for sharing your testimony! It is so good to hear what God has done for you! Welcome to this sub-forum!

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,620,944.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Love to hear confessions of grace!
The Lord has been so good to me following the death of my husband last month. I feel carried and supported by the prayers of friends. I praise God
Psalms 67:5-7
Let the people praise you, O God
Let all the peoples praise you...

Upvote 0