England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I thank God for His recovering power after my recent stay in hospital. Our UK NHS Hospital Staff are so kind and helpful.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟776,545.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Testimonies are always an encouragement to me. I always love to hear how the Lord is doing things in people's lives.

I will confess that I am not the most emotional of people. I have had a very eventful life, with plenty of suffering and yet I have had wonderful times of celebration, joy and hope. I have learned through life not to let circumstances or my emotions govern and determine my feelings, responses and actions. By instinct, I am a pragmatist and rationalist. I love helping people find practical solutions to their problems and always feel encouraged and uplifted when people's lives work out for the better.

However, when I hear testimonies on how the Lord has shown love and grace to his people, through reconciliation, through love and forgiveness, through healing and deliverance, and through acts of mercy towards those who are in pain or oppressed, makes me feel very moved. The sheer notion that our most holy and perfect God loves his creation so perfectly and intimately, that he seeks to embrace us, heal us and console us, even when we least deserve it, makes me well up in tears and I am literally crying.

So please share your testimonies and you can be guaranteed that I will be weeping. Not tears of anguish, remorse or regret, but tears of total bliss, comfort and joy. The Lord Jesus Christ, the friend of sinners and your Saviour, loves you most dearly and intimately and is so deeply moved by every experience you face during your life.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Testimonies are always an encouragement to me. I always love to hear how the Lord is doing things in people's lives.

I will confess that I am not the most emotional of people. I have had a very eventful life, with plenty of suffering and yet I have had wonderful times of celebration, joy and hope. I have learned through life not to let circumstances or my emotions govern and determine my feelings, responses and actions. By instinct, I am a pragmatist and rationalist. I love helping people find practical solutions to their problems and always feel encouraged and uplifted when people's lives work out for the better.

However, when I hear testimonies on how the Lord has shown love and grace to his people, through reconciliation, through love and forgiveness, through healing and deliverance, and through acts of mercy towards those who are in pain or oppressed, makes me feel very moved. The sheer notion that our most holy and perfect God loves his creation so perfectly and intimately, that he seeks to embrace us, heal us and console us, even when we least deserve it, makes me well up in tears and I am literally crying.

So please share your testimonies and you can be guaranteed that I will be weeping. Not tears of anguish, remorse or regret, but tears of total bliss, comfort and joy. The Lord Jesus Christ, the friend of sinners and your Saviour, loves you most dearly and intimately and is so deeply moved by every experience you face during your life.
What a wonderful testimony!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Thank you Lord for healing my depression. I suffered from it almost my entire life. It's been over a year and no single sign of depression. It's a miracle.
Lord fill our hearts with so much joy that there is no room for negative thoughts of any kind

895ab40827ee51ffbe16fab3005a369f.jpg

Upvote 0