Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,073,277.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Like most believers, I could give lots of testimonies regarding people and myself. But I thought these might be kind of fun to share.

Quite some years ago, some people unintentionally frightened our Weimaraner who was In the yard while no one was home. She leaped a pretty high fence and was gone when I got back.

I put an ad in the newspaper in the lost and found section. I was so distraught. Of course I prayed about it. Then I went to the Bible to see if maybe the Lord would speak to me about the dog.

I opened the Bible at random and saw myself looking at these words “They make a noise like a dog and run about the city. They return in the evening.”

Well, now, how many times is a dog mentioned in the Bible? I checked, and I think it was about six times only. So, statistically, it was so unlikely that I would get a Bible verse about a dog. That was encouraging.

The dog did not return that night. The next day I got a call from a lady who had seen my ad and had seen the dog running about the city. She saw the dog at an intersection, and it is amazing to me that the dog never got hit by a car as she was no way street smart or experienced.

When I got off of work, my nephew and I went around putting up posters on telephone poles and so on asking for people to let us know if they found the dog. We returned in the early evening. There was the dog sitting on the doorstep!

Here is one about a parrot. My African gray parrot liked to sit on a shower rod. One day I noticed that some blood from him had dropped down onto the tub below. Naturally I was alarmed and took him to a vet.

The vet could find no lesion or any other reason for blood to fall. The bird seemed perfectly healthy and fine as the vet said.

The next day I prayed about what to do. Inaudibly I was told what the problem was.

Now, my parrot had gotten into the habit of trying to preen my hair when he was on my shoulder. I did not want him to do that because of hairspray that he could ingest. So I started to tap on his wings to let him know that he was doing something I didn’t like.

Well, the Father showed me that there was kind of a weakness where the blood was fed to his trimmed wing feathers. And that when I tapped on the wings this aggravated that weakness. Then, when the bird pushed to go potty, as he did on the shower rod, that weakness allowed some blood to drop out.

I told the story to the vet. She did not argue with me. I never tapped on the bird’s wings again and the bird never had any blood to drop out again. So, I was saved from anxiety and any further vet bills searching for the problem. HalleluYah!

Michie

Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,586,217.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Like most believers, I could give lots of testimonies regarding people and myself. But I thought these might be kind of fun to share.

Quite some years ago, some people unintentionally frightened our Weimaraner who was In the yard while no one was home. She leaped a pretty high fence and was gone when I got back.

I put an ad in the newspaper in the lost and found section. I was so distraught. Of course I prayed about it. Then I went to the Bible to see if maybe the Lord would speak to me about the dog.

I opened the Bible at random and saw myself looking at these words “They make a noise like a dog and run about the city. They return in the evening.”

Well, now, how many times is a dog mentioned in the Bible? I checked, and I think it was about six times only. So, statistically, it was so unlikely that I would get a Bible verse about a dog. That was encouraging.

The dog did not return that night. The next day I got a call from a lady who had seen my ad and had seen the dog running about the city. She saw the dog at an intersection, and it is amazing to me that the dog never got hit by a car as she was no way street smart or experienced.

When I got off of work, my nephew and I went around putting up posters on telephone poles and so on asking for people to let us know if they found the dog. We returned in the early evening. There was the dog sitting on the doorstep!

Here is one about a parrot. My African gray parrot liked to sit on a shower rod. One day I noticed that some blood from him had dropped down onto the tub below. Naturally I was alarmed and took him to a vet.

The vet could find no lesion or any other reason for blood to fall. The bird seemed perfectly healthy and fine as the vet said.

The next day I prayed about what to do. Inaudibly I was told what the problem was.

Now, my parrot had gotten into the habit of trying to preen my hair when he was on my shoulder. I did not want him to do that because of hairspray that he could ingest. So I started to tap on his wings to let him know that he was doing something I didn’t like.

Well, the Father showed me that there was kind of a weakness where the blood was fed to his trimmed wing feathers. And that when I tapped on the wings this aggravated that weakness. Then, when the bird pushed to go potty, as he did on the shower rod, that weakness allowed some blood to drop out.

I told the story to the vet. She did not argue with me. I never tapped on the bird’s wings again and the bird never had any blood to drop out again. So, I was saved from anxiety and any further vet bills searching for the problem. HalleluYah!
Thanks be to God! :)

• Friendly
Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,073,277.00
Faith
Messianic