41.7 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian
Hi Jewell

I started writing you a note about the tetrads and then I got cold feet about sending it. It seemed like too strange of a thing to do. After I'd read what I'd wrote it just sounded insane to consider the possibility that we could be this close to the greatest event in the history of mankind. I was reminded of how I felt during that afternoon in July 2013 when I first entered the 2600 year old 1335 number from Daniel and divided by the 1372 eclipse number. I didn't get to sleep until 4:22 AM that night after seeing the result. I've been fretting and stewing over this for awhile, I wouldn't wish that on anyone else.

So I got the idea to wait until we were right on top of the number that will begin 37 days after the third moon of our tetrad. No man can know until That Day but I'm convinced that the Lord knew from before the foundation of the universe that our end time Tribulation would be 1335 days in duration. It would appear that He made a slot in the solar and lunar cycle for 1335 to snap right into with a fit that is just too precise to be coincidental. This slot will come around again as early as 2033 but there won't be any tetrads.

I'll try to make this not too long and boring for you by sending some pictures instead of a thousand words. Also, always keep in mind, no matter what I say, that this may be just a theory or hypothesis but not something that is carved in stone or a sure thing. If it sounds like I know what I'm talking about, I probably don't. Like Daniel said in his chapter 2 prayer:

"He gives wisdom to the wise
And knowledge to those who have understanding.
He reveals deep and secret things"

If there's any merit to this, I couldn't have figured it out by myself.

Daniel 12

There are three prophetic time periods found in Daniel 12. There seems to be little consensus among theologians, clergy and therefore laymen regarding their nature or how they are to be assembled. Some say that they're years, others say days. Some say they run end to end or have only to do with the first century destruction of Jerusalem. I say that they're literal days that run concurrent with one another and are Revelation's time line for our Appointed Time of The End, like this:

<-------1260------->
<--------1290-------->
<---------1335--------->

The 1260 day period is the same thing as the 42 months from Revelation 11:2, 1,260 days from Revelation 11:3 and the 42 months from Revelation 13:5.

The 1290 day period:
"from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away,
X<--------1290-------->X and the abomination that maketh desolate set up" are two different events that will happen at opposite ends of 1290 days.

The 1335 day period is the complete duration for the end time Great Tribulation. The 1260 and 1290 day spans take place inside of the larger 1335 days.

The Six Feast Day Eclipses

"The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the Lord come"- Joel 2:31

Notice "turned into darkness", doesn't that sound all dark like a total solar eclipse.

"Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light"- Matthew 24:29

Notice "will be darkened", does just "darkened" sound partly dark like a partial solar eclipse.

Also notice that in Joel we have a "before" and then in Matthew we have an "immediately after".

"BEFORE"<------------AND------------>"IMMEDIATELY AFTER"

This was the picture that I was looking at while thinking about Joel 2:31 and noticed that there is a spot where the sun is turned into darkness and then the moon into blood.

bloodmoons%20medium_zps0d7fsjkq.jpg

Next, I learned that our tetrads are centered exactly in between two sets of lunar triples that also have solar events associated with them. It was at that time that I got the idea to check and see if two sets of solar and lunar eclipses could frame in a span of 1335 days. Finding a partial solar eclipse followed by a blood moon in January 2019, I was anxious to count the days in between these things. Then I was disappointed to discover that an eclipse spacing of 1335 days does not exist in the solar and lunar cycle but I did find something almost as intriguing.

Tetradbg1large_zps18fe8c77.jpg

Suppose Joel and Matthew are just talking about normal solar and lunar eclipses. One of the things that could possibly distinguish them as being out of the ordinary or events of a Biblical nature might be the amount of time that they mark out. For this to happen there would need to be two sets of solar AND lunar eclipses, one set BEFORE and one set IMMEDIATELY AFTER a specific interval of time that could be connected to a Biblical end time tribulation. Due to the nature of celestial mechanics solar and lunar eclipses can't happen on the same day. 14 days apart is the closest they can get to one another, so lets go with that.

We can have a solar eclipse: (O),

then 14 days later a blood moon or lunar eclipse; (o), (shall not give her light)

(then a bunch of days without any eclipse groupings),

then we bump right into another set of solar and lunar eclipses that are 14 days apart.

Try counting the days in between:

(O)14(o) <-------AND-------> (O)14(o),

you will come up with numbers that look like these:

(O)14(o) <------------1588------------> (O)14(o)
(O)14(o) <----------1550----------> (O)14(o)
(O)14(o) <---------1372---------> (O)14(o)
(O)14(o) <--------1209--------> (O)14(o)
(O)14(o) <------1195------> (O)14(o)

I guess in God's economy of numbers, it's possible that the 18 prophetic time periods from His Holy Word could coincidentally compare with other specifications of items that He also created like: the Sun, the Earth and the Moon. It could still be called a coincidence that this 1372 day slot in the solar and lunar cycle seems to line up so well with numbers written in the book of Daniel 2600 years ago.

<----1260---->
<-----1290-----> 0.976744186046512
<------1335------> 0.966292134831461
<-------1372-------> 0.973032069970845

I have entered these numbers into a little bar graph program but they can also be divided into one another for comparison. I'll never forget the afternoon in July 2013 when I first entered the 2600 year old 1335 number from Daniel and divided by the 1372 eclipse number. I didn't get to sleep until 4:22 AM that night after seeing the result of 0.973, considering how close it was in comparison to the other Daniel numbers.

Because Jesus used the words "Immediately after the tribulation", that 1335 period would have to be moved all the way over to the right so that the 1335th day would line up with the 1372nd day. This would make for a 37 day window after the third moon of the tetrad for the start of the Appointed Time of The end. Jesus also said:

"But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only"

I wonder if He would allow His Elect to know about a 37 day window for the beginning of the Great Tribulation?

graph%2022%20medium_zpsvcokk5jn.jpg

Time And Date

I used the timeanddate.com date to date calculator to measure the days in between the sets of eclipses.
Because Joel used the word "before", I entered the date of the day after the completion of the first set of solar and lunar eclipses.
Because Jesus used the words "immediately after", I entered the date of the very day of the last set of solar and lunar eclipses. Including or excluding the last day made very little difference in the bar graphs or percentage calculation.

Calculate duration between two dates ? results
http://www.timeanddate.com/date/durationresult.html?m1=4&d1=5&y1=2015&m2=1&d2=06&y2=2019

From and including: Sunday, April 5, 2015
To, but not including: Sunday, January 6, 2019
Result: 1372 days
It is 1372 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date
Or 3 years, 9 months, 1 day excluding the end date
Alternative time units
1372 days can be converted to one of these units:
118,540,800 seconds
1,975,680 minutes
32,928 hours
1372 days
196 weeks

Tetradbg4C_zps03dc6491.jpg

The Great and Terrible Day

"The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the Lord come"

I saw a man in a video who I think was the leader of the restored Church of God. He was banging his hand on his desk claiming that "the day of the Lord" will be the 12 month period just before Jesus returns. I think that he gets this from Isaiah 34 "a year of recompense". I've heard others claim it's 1 literal day. I'm afraid that "the day of the Lord" begins on day 1 of the Great Tribulation, when God intervenes in the affairs of mankind, and continues for the total duration of Our Appointed Time of The End. Mankind's days will be over with on day 1 of the Tribulation which will serve as the ultimate line of demarcation, separating our days from the Great and Awesome Day of The Lord and the beginning of The Kingdom of God.

Tetrad%20bg1%20large%201372%20E_zpsbrwhtedd.jpg

tetrad-bg1-large-1372-e-jpg.134

Attachments

• The Ten Kingdoms small.jpg
    The Ten Kingdoms small.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Upvote 0