Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
@Gabriel Anton

I've finally found a way to reach you :ebil:
Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you for all the prayers. They mean a lot. If there's anything you'd like prayer for, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Gabriel Anton

Exitus Acta Probat Acta Non Verba Deus Vult 11:18
May 19, 2016
Oz
✟89,091.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Screen Shot 2017-07-27 at 12.26.30.png

Upvote 0

AlexDTX

Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
✟328,934.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
@Gabriel Anton
I, on other hand, find your spam annoying. Your prayer emoticons are meaningless. You are not actually praying, just clicking an icon. This is the same as vain repetition that God does not listen to. With the amount of spam you have hit everyone with , you clearly are reading nothing, which means there are no actual prayers. This is a little below Bob Tilton in behavior. You are not helping anyone with your emoticons and you are cluttering up our alert boxes. Please stop spamming me.

You hide yourself by not allowing anyone to PM you. I tried reporting you to a staff member, but her hands were temporarily tied.

No thanks for your prayer emoticons.

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

Gabriel Anton

Exitus Acta Probat Acta Non Verba Deus Vult 11:18
May 19, 2016
Oz
✟89,091.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
@Gabriel Anton
I, on other hand, find your spam annoying. Your prayer emoticons are meaningless. You are not actually praying, just clicking an icon. This is the same as vain repetition that God does not listen to. With the amount of spam you have hit everyone with , you clearly are reading nothing, which means there are no actual prayers. This is a little below Bob Tilton in behavior. You are not helping anyone with your emoticons and you are cluttering up our alert boxes. Please stop spamming me.

You hide yourself by not allowing anyone to PM you. I tried reporting you to a staff member, but her hands were temporarily tied.

No thanks for your prayer emoticons.

Screen Shot 2017-07-28 at 13.51.23.png

Upvote 0