Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I love Jesus, I know Him as my personal savior.
I am veteran of the USARMY
I was born in what the president considers an S-hole country.
I recently understood immigration policy and why my parents took 10yrs for me to join the family. I rebelled and hated them for many years. They're gone now.
What has taken me a lifetime to stabilize and repair is being shaken by the current administration. Truth always come to light.
I can see that some forms of Christianity will not be able to stand due to corruption. God will judge.
I can see that so-called Christian leadership approval of rigging the courts with white males, citing the right to life as the reason. This will cause a tremendous backlash on the church in the future.
With eyes wide open, you know that the president is a nationalist (white supremist). You know that keeping out races other than white Europeans is the current immigration policy. How high are the walls of your heart?

REPENT and DO JUSTICE
LOVE YOUR ENEMIES
HELP THE POOR

Reactions: AjT

Curtis.Hilliker

Now what.......
Apr 25, 2011
Tehachapi CA
✟47,020.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Others
I hate how people are hijacking the term nationalist to somehow equate with white supremacy (racism). You can call me a nationalist, I love and am thankful to God for this country. I’m also white, so does that somehow make me a racist?

Reactions: Knee V
Upvote 0

A Realist

Living in Reality
Dec 27, 2018
Georgia
✟67,536.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Here's a good way to test a money:

Money-Tester-Pens-Counterfeit-Forged-Fake-Detector-Marker.jpg

Upvote 0

Charlie24

Oct 17, 2014
✟103,731.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I hate how people are hijacking the term nationalist to somehow equate with white supremacy (racism). You can call me a nationalist, I love and am thankful to God for this country. I’m also white, so does that somehow make me a racist?

Of course you are a racist!

If you believe becoming an American citizen is a privilege and not a right for the world, you are a racist.

If you believe everyone should be vetted before entering America, you are a racist.

If you don't open your arms to ALL who want to come to America, regardless of their past, you are the same as me, a racist.

You and I are the worst of racists, we are "White Supremacist Racists."

Upvote 0

Cribstyl

Veteran
Jun 13, 2006
✟99,143.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Hmmm, if you think I'm calling you a racist, you're looking for a fight. I don't care who you are.
I've taken up arm for this country and I love this country too. This thread is more about our current administration stacking the deck against non-whites. (changing laws, stacking the courts)
Should I have said White Nationalist?
White nationalism - Wikipedia
What did you think the president meant by claiming to be a nationalist?

[SIZE=4 said:
Steve97 ][/SIZE]
Mixing your faith with politics...a mistake many Christians make on BOTH sides of the political aisle.
I tend to be a Christian when I go to work. (24/7)

This should be a place where we can talk...….. Go ahead and expose yourselves.

Upvote 0

Curtis.Hilliker

Now what.......
Apr 25, 2011
Tehachapi CA
✟47,020.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Others
Hmmm, if you think I'm calling you a racist, you're looking for a fight. I don't care who you are.
I've taken up arm for this country and I love this country too. This thread is more about our current administration stacking the deck against non-whites. (changing laws, stacking the courts)
Should I have said White Nationalist?
White nationalism - Wikipedia
What did you think the president meant by claiming to be a nationalist?

I tend to be a Christian when I go to work. (24/7)

This should be a place where we can talk...….. Go ahead and expose yourselves.

Oh I see you quoted Wikipedia and their authority on the English language (sarcasm intended).

Thanks for serving, I served too.

What racism are you talking about, could you please provide details?

Upvote 0

Cribstyl

Veteran
Jun 13, 2006
✟99,143.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
"Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,

I came to America in 1970. These words above were my invitation.
If I manipulated laws to keep your families broken and second class, that's not Christlike.

Upvote 0

Cribstyl

Veteran
Jun 13, 2006
✟99,143.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Of course you are a racist!

If you believe becoming an American citizen is a privilege and not a right for the world, you are a racist.
I get it, a right for you and the privilege of insurmountable obstacles for me.
If you believe everyone should be vetted before entering America, you are a racist.
Today," vetting" means putting children in cages indefinitely. Interrogations, tents, separation from your family up to 10yrs or me. But if you're from Sweden, just come right in.

If you don't open your arms to ALL who want to come to America, regardless of their past, you are the same as me, a racist.
Open arms??? That's some twisted bull.... (ignorance of the facts or delusional ) Most immigrants are looking for freedom from tyranny or looking for work like your ancestors. Your open arms process is not designed to check out their past. It's imprisoning.....

You and I are the worst of racists, we are "White Supremacist Racists."
You're making my argument. It's not about you. it's about how you see and allow others to be treated.

Upvote 0