היום כולם יודעים - הרב כהנא צדק
Dec 15, 2003
Visit site
✟32,660.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Private
Disturbing photographs made available to this newspapers by police sources indicate that several of the guests at the Taj Mahal Hotel during the siege November 26 were sexually humiliated by the terrorists and then shot dead. ... "Even the Rabbi and his wife at Nariman House were sexually assaulted and their genitalia mutilated," said a senior officer of the investigating team, not wishing to be quoted.

Mumbai Mirror

(His wife, of course, was 5 months pregnant at the time)

Reactions: jaihare

jsn112

Senior Veteran
Feb 5, 2004
✟5,679.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Don't they know that sexually humiliating your victims is only okay if you are a great power running a prison facility?
Let's see... calling the terrorists "victims" and then compare them to the general population who are being taken hostage by the terrorists (uhhh...I mean "victim") with the same ideology...I'm floored. But I'm not surprised anymore by some posters on this board.

Upvote 0

Torah613

Frum in the Chood yo!
Dec 29, 2005
Kansas
✟18,638.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Disturbing photographs made available to this newspapers by police sources indicate that several of the guests at the Taj Mahal Hotel during the siege November 26 were sexually humiliated by the terrorists and then shot dead. ... "Even the Rabbi and his wife at Nariman House were sexually assaulted and their genitalia mutilated," said a senior officer of the investigating team, not wishing to be quoted.

Mumbai Mirror

(His wife, of course, was 5 months pregnant at the time)

Talmidah:

when will enough be enough. I feel as though we have shed enough tears this year to refill the dead sea, and its only half over.

Bezrat HaShem, Moshiach will come swiftly and in our days and bring an end to atrocities such as this.

Yochi

Upvote 0

ArnautDaniel

Veteran
Aug 28, 2006
The Village
✟14,653.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Let's see... calling the terrorists "victims" and then compare them to the general population who are being taken hostage by the terrorists (uhhh...I mean "victim") with the same ideology...I'm floored. But I'm not surprised anymore by some posters on this board.

You see, you are making the mistake that everyone the great power locks up as a "terrorist" is in fact a "terrorist".

The US is locking up people without actually proving they have even done anything.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Billnew

Legend
Apr 23, 2004
Ohio
Visit site
✟35,363.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
They also didn't kill anyone.
They didn't kill or torture anyone for their religious beliefs.

Torture is wrong. No matter who does it. But torturing people because they don't think like you, is the worst. Because the person can't change their beliefs, under duress.
But the tortured, are martyrs to their faith, if they didn't recant.

Upvote 0

Site Supporter
May 26, 2004
Cape Breton
✟740,518.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
That we know of......yet. And some prisoners were murdered while in US custody.

Does that lessen the crimes in India in any way? Or have anything to do with them?

What's wrong with saying Islamic terrorists can be wrong, at least sometimes?

Reactions: Talmidah
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

CCGirl

Resident Commie
Sep 21, 2005
Canada
✟27,370.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
Does that lessen the crimes in India in any way? Or have anything to do with them?

What's wrong with saying Islamic terrorists can be wrong, at least sometimes?

All of it is wrong..........my point was that this reminded me of what the USA did to muslims in Iraq, Afghanistan and Guantanemo Bay, Cuba. Perhaps these people had that in mind when they did this? The humiliation?

People seem to have the idea that if you dont explicitly condemn some horrendous acts, then that means you are condoning such acts. Truly bizarre.

Upvote 0

Talmidah

היום כולם יודעים - הרב כהנא צדק
Dec 15, 2003
Visit site
✟32,660.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Private
All of it is wrong..........my point was that this reminded me of what the USA did to muslims in Iraq, Afghanistan and Guantanemo Bay, Cuba. Perhaps these people had that in mind when they did this? The humiliation?

Unfortunately, genital mutilation isn't something that originated after Abu Graib. An example:

Damour lay across the Sidon - Beirut highway about 20 km south of Beirut on the slopes of a foothill of the Lebanon range. ...

On 9 January 1976, three days after Epiphany, the priest of Damour Father Mansour Labaky, was carrying out a Maronite custom of blessing the houses with holy water. As he stood in front of a house on the side of the town next to the Muslim village of Harat Na'ami, a bullet whistled past his ear and hit the house. Then he heard the rattle of machine-guns. He went inside the house, and soon learned that the town was surrounded. Later he found out by whom and how many -- the forces of Sa'iqa, consisting of 16,000 Palestinians and Syrians, and units of the Mourabitoun and some fifteen other militias, reinforced by mercenaries from Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan and a contingent of Libyans.
In all, 582 people were killed in the storming of Damour. Father Labaky went back with the Red Cross to bury them. Many of the bodies had been dismembered, so they had to count the heads to number the dead. Three of the men they found had their genitals cut off and stuffed into their mouths.

The horror did not end there, the old Christian cemetery was also destroyed, coffins were dug up, the dead robbed, vaults opened, and bodies and skeletons thrown across the grave yard. Damour was then transformed into a stronghold of Fatah and the PFLP (Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine). The ruined town became one of the main PLO centers for the promotion of international terrorism. The Church of St Elias was used as a repair garage for PLO vehicles and also as a range for shooting-practice with targets painted on the eastern wall of the nave. The commander of the combined forces which descended on Damour on 23 January 1976 was Zuhayr Muhsin, chief of al-Sa'iqa, known since then throughout Christian Lebanon as 'the Butcher of Damour'. He was assassinated on 15 July 1979 at Cannes in the South of France.

http://www.lebaneseforces.com/blastfromthepast002.asp

...However, when the Russians removed aid in agreement with the Americans, and the Saudis and Pakistanis continued to fund the Taliban, the Proletarian Bonapartist regime fell in 1994. The western-backed Taliban hanged Najibullah from a lamp post and stuffed his genitals in his mouth. They overpowered the other mujahadeen factions, who were seen as corrupt by the Afghan masses, and gained control of 95% of the country by 1996. http://www.marxist.ca/content/view/247/45/

Reactions: Torah613
Upvote 0

Rochir

By Grabthar's hammer ... YES.WEEK.END!
Sep 27, 2004
In your lap
Visit site
✟31,151.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
... their genitalia mutilated," said a senior officer of the investigating team, not wishing to be quoted.

Of course not, otherwise it could possibly be falsified!

Very reliable source!

P.S.: I have mourned the death of the rabbi and all who suffered through these attacs!

Upvote 0

Yusuf Evans

Aug 17, 2005
Iraq
✟13,433.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married

I highly doubt that. Most of these terrorists are known to rape their male hostages, which is why at SERE school they tell you that you need to make yourself undesirable by defecating on yourself. Pakistan and India have been at it every since the British split them up; so no, it's not that they had the US in mind, because the hatred between these two nations is extensive. Yeah, they just used Jewish and Americans as examples but that was planned.

A good movie to watch is a Hindi movie called Dil Se. You'll see the hatred involved.

Upvote 0

BlackAndy

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.
Dec 5, 2006
Hilliard, Ohio, USA
✟25,599.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution

People seem to have the idea that if you dont explicitly condemn some horrendous acts, then that means you are condoning such acts. Truly bizarre.

Why would terrorists from Pakistan attacking people in India have in mind what American personnel did in Iraq?

Answer: because somehow, at the end of the day, no matter what has happened (and where) in your mind anything bad that has occurred in the world is America's fault.

Upvote 0