Terror attack unfolding in France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stabat Mater dolorosa

Jesus Christ today, yesterday and forever!
Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Somewhere up North
✟293,971.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Traditional. Cath.
Marital Status
Single
Oct 15, 2008
Central California
✟274,069.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I hope France will get its head out of its lower orifice and STOP LETTING MUSLIMS INTO THEIR COUNTRY! I wish the world would wake up and realize Islam is a decayed vile disease. Immigration of these folks is a mistake.

I'm sorry to hear France is going through this. Lord, have mercy.

Upvote 0

Orthodoxjay1

Sep 21, 2015
✟58,504.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I hope France will get its head out of its lower orifice and STOP LETTING MUSLIMS INTO THEIR COUNTRY! I wish the world would wake up and realize Islam is a decayed vile disease. Immigration of these folks is a mistake.

I'm sorry to hear France is going through this. Lord, have mercy.

You know what sad I point this out to people who call themselves "Christian" and I get called a racist, like as if Islam a race lol

Upvote 0

zippy2

Jul 18, 2015
Texas
✟15,441.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
You know what sad I point this out to people who call themselves "Christian" and I get called a racist, like as if Islam a race lol

They have shut the border. Now. Sounds like something we would do...close the border AFTER the attack.:help::doh:

Upvote 0

ZaidaBoBaida

When do I stop being a Newbie?
Jul 17, 2012
Right Here
✟50,680.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Hopefully they'll start expelling Muslims from their country. The lesson that should have been learned from WWII - is that some people can not be appeased.

Upvote 0

gzt

The age of the Earth is 4.54 ± 0.07 billion years
Jul 14, 2004
Abolish ICE
Visit site
✟116,222.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Hopefully they'll start expelling Muslims from their country. The lesson that should have been learned from WWII - is that some people can not be appeased.
Pause a second here. You sound more like the Germans in that conflict than anybody else.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Stabat Mater dolorosa

Jesus Christ today, yesterday and forever!
Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Somewhere up North
✟293,971.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Traditional. Cath.
Marital Status
Single
There are probably muslims among the deceased aswell so don't lump all of them together.
There are peaceful muslims aswell, that we must not forget.

To do as some has mentioned in this thread "to expell all muslims" would be much like the Germans expelling the Jews during the early phases of WW2.

Let us rather pray for France tonight than to pour our rage all over this thread.

Lord Have mercy.

Upvote 0

LaSorcia

Supporter
Aug 18, 2015
✟1,346,889.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
There are probably muslims among the deceased aswell so don't lump all of them together.

To do as some has mentioned in this thread "to expell all muslims" would be much like the Germans expelling the Jews during the early phases of WW2.

Let us rather pray for France tonight than to pour our rage all over this thread.

Lord Have mercy.
Blessed are the peacemakers for they shall be called children of God.
God bless you!

Reactions: gzt
Upvote 0

Wryetui

IC XC NIKA
Dec 15, 2014
The Carpathian Garden
✟15,670.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!

I knew the overwhelming mass of muslims couldn't bring anything good to my beloved Europe, the west will fall because they can't see the fact that their enemy is right before they eyes. "-Oh no, they are not all the same!", come on and get your priorities in order... Western Europe will fall because they are loosing their faith. The way europeans won muslims in the middle ages was their faith, their faith in Christ who strenghtened them and got them muslims out.

I give thanks to God that my country, Romania, has nothing to be afraid of because we have two thing that keeps us fine:

1. Faith in Christ (Romania is the most faithful european country), and not whatever faith, Orthodoxy!
2. The number of muslims that actually reside on the country is very, very small, no presence to be noticed in here.

May God have mercy on us, sinners! And may Christ have mercy on the souls that perished because of the terrorists. I am praying for them.

Upvote 0

Wryetui

IC XC NIKA
Dec 15, 2014
The Carpathian Garden
✟15,670.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Pause a second here. You sound more like the Germans in that conflict than anybody else.

Lord Have mercy.
Either Europe will fall under the muslims or either a new Hitler will rise from the masses that will have big problems with the muslims. It's always in tense situations like these that extremism arrives in its fullness.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

All4Christ

✙ The Handmaid of God Laura ✙
CF Senior Ambassador
Supporter
Mar 11, 2003
PA
Visit site
✟1,013,227.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Lord have mercy!! Prayers for all affected by this.

My cousins live in France too...I don't think they are in Paris, but they are close enough that I want to check and see how they are doing!

Upvote 0

Orthodoxjay1

Sep 21, 2015
✟58,504.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!

I knew the overwhelming mass of muslims couldn't bring anything good to my beloved Europe, the west will fall because they can't see the fact that their enemy is right before they eyes. "-Oh no, they are not all the same!", come on and get your priorities in order... Western Europe will fall because they are loosing their faith. The way europeans won muslims in the middle ages was their faith, their faith in Christ who strenghtened them and got them muslims out.

I give thanks to God that my country, Romania, has nothing to be afraid of because we have two thing that keeps us fine:

1. Faith in Christ (Romania is the most faithful european country), and not whatever faith, Orthodoxy!
2. The number of muslims that actually reside on the country is very, very small, no presence to be noticed in here.

May God have mercy on us, sinners! And may Christ have mercy on the souls that perished because of the terrorists. I am praying for them.

And from what I hear in many Eastern European countries (including beautiful Romania) the people don't take bullocks from their tiny muslim populations if the muslims get cranky about somthing. I was reading a while back that German salafists wanted to spread their satanic faith into Poland, I lol'ed at that because poles don't tolerate much garbage from outsiders. Pray for Europe folks it is at a crossroads similar to the 1930's, I fear not only Islamization but a facist could take advantage of the situation, promising to solve everyone problems.

Upvote 0

Wryetui

IC XC NIKA
Dec 15, 2014
The Carpathian Garden
✟15,670.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
And from what I hear in many Eastern European countries (including beautiful Romania) the people don't take bullocks from their tiny muslim populations if the muslims get cranky about somthing. I was reading a while back that German salafists wanted to spread their satanic faith into Poland, I lol'ed at that because poles don't tolerate much garbage from outsiders. Pray for Europe folks it is at a crossroads similar to the 1930's, I fear not only Islamization but a facist could take advantage of the situation, promising to solve everyone problems.
That's right! We romanians suffered a lot because of the Ottomans and their islam so we had enough, we are not getting through that again. The blood of the martyrs protects our land, our Orthodoxy and our people.

May God protect us from the satanic islam and the perdition it brings everywhere it steps.

Upvote 0

zippy2

Jul 18, 2015
Texas
✟15,441.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
That's right! We romanians suffered a lot because of the Ottomans and their islam so we had enough, we are not getting through that again. The blood of the martyrs protects our land, our Orthodoxy and our people.

May God protect us from the satanic islam and the perdition it brings everywhere it steps.

Total death count is now 158. Dear Lord have mercy. No telling how many injured, we pray for those.

Reactions: Wryetui
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.