Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thank you. I stopped taking the antidepressant (Zoloft for 4 weeks and Klonopin for a short while) a few weeks ago, and I did have very strong withdrawal reaction because of the Zoloft, despite tapering myself off. I knew it was because of the Zoloft because I'd experienced the same feelings before when withdrawing from it in the past, but this time it was a lot stronger. Depersonalization, very severe depression etc. It faded away after a few weeks of going off of it, so I don't know if any of the side effects may still have been lingering, but I've been avoiding antidepressants since because of the withdrawal effects I personally tend to experience from them.
I read "Change Your Brain" by Dr. Daniel Amen about brain health and function. He studied thousands of brain scans of patients complaining of mental illness. He found some people with previous head injuries, alcoholism, or addictions have psychological problems and brain damage visible in their brain scan images. Some of them got healing through better nutrition, exercise, medication and supplements. Many people do not respond to antidepressants. Great gains have been made in the development of anti-seizure medicines. It is a good book.

I am not a doctor and do not know if you were having nightmares of being paralyzed, were having seizures or something different.

Years of New Testament studies and reading numerous subjects gave me knowledge and fewer times of despair. I am not on any medication.

Upvote 0

CrystalDragon

Apr 28, 2016
US
✟56,251.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Maybe it does.

By the time I learned to cast it out in my mind (saying the name of Jesus), the duration of the paralysis was greatly reduced, ending almost immediately after I say the name of Jesus loud enough.

One time I almost had similar paralysis phenomenon while fully awake, doing stuff on my computer. Shortly before, something dark quickly flew across my room in the ceiling and the my room creaked and there were scratching sounds as well. It wasn't just the ceiling because the monitor of my computer went dark for a moment as well! It was very scary but didn't let it stick in my mind and continued what I was doing.

It actually happens pretty often with me. Everytime I see this dark thing like a fog but it was translucent dark, not white, nor gray, the room always creaks or does something unusual. It was 20 years ago when something a lot more extreme happened, multiple objects are moving on their own and even my sister witnessed it and scared to high heavens!

Not sure about the other stuff, but I can explain the sleep paralysis thing—being able to say the the name of Jesus in your mind is a way of having your brain be more awake and thus have the sleep paralysis go away. Ever thought that maybe if you tried thinking/calling out about something else just as strongly it would still have the same effect?

• Optimistic
Reactions: Victor E.
Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,820.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
:(
The OP is having enough problems without some of you folks suggesting that her issue is an "evil spirit" or "demons".

I know what you mean. The idea might make her even more uncomfortable and only make her sleeping problems worse..

But I did experience the same problems as the OP.

I am simply telling the truth of what could permanently solve her problem as it did to me.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,820.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Not sure about the other stuff, but I can explain the sleep paralysis thing—being able to say the the name of Jesus in your mind is a way of having your brain be more awake and thus have the sleep paralysis go away. Ever thought that maybe if you tried thinking/calling out about something else just as strongly it would still have the same effect?

Some of the "other stuff" did involve sleep paralysis and my sister was there to witness these highly unusual events.

If this is all happening in my mind, are you saying that I have supernatural powers? Because my sister witnessed multiple objects moving on their own and making a loud enough noise while I seem to be having a nightmare as she told me later.

She tried to wake me up and almost immediately after waking, the highly unusual event also ceased.

I was able to control myself a lot better now and it almost never happens anymore unless I'm facing pretty serious problems in real life like being jobless for a long time, that can trigger my anxiety in a huge way.

Upvote 0

greenguzzi

Post-Evangelical, Social Anarchist, One of The Way
Aug 25, 2015
Sydney Australia
✟33,863.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Greens
I've been having sleep paralysis for the past couple nights. I'm exhausted, and no matter what I do, it keeps happening :(

It's terrifying and I'm afraid to go to sleep because it happens every time. I fall asleep, and then I "wake up" in a paralyzed state. I can't move my arms or legs, and I'm trying to scream, but nothing's coming out.
It's a thing that can happen to all of us. It really is just a thing. It's your sleep state playing tricks on you.
Just relax and enjoy it.
Use the time to think about things that make you happy.
Think of it as your sleeping person giving your wakeful person a big hug.Enjoy!

Upvote 0

John 1720

Harvest Worker
Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2013
Massachusetts
✟149,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I've been having sleep paralysis for the past couple nights. I'm exhausted, and no matter what I do, it keeps happening :(

It's terrifying and I'm afraid to go to sleep because it happens every time. I fall asleep, and then I "wake up" in a paralyzed state. I can't move my arms or legs, and I'm trying to scream, but nothing's coming out. After what feels like 10 minutes of desperately trying to move, I eventually wake up. I haven't slept one second in 2 nights. Every time I feel myself drifting off to sleep, I enter sleep paralysis again. I can feel myself "falling" into sleep, and then I can feel my body shutting down, but not my mind. And then suddenly, I can't move.

I've tried praying and calling out Jesus' name but nothing really changes. I've strayed from the Lord recently and this was the first time I prayed in a long while, to cry for help. I'm afraid he's abandoned me because of that :( I've thought about how much better it would be if I weren't around because I wouldn't have to go through all this.

I'm very sleep deprived and I'm so tired, but every time I try to go to sleep, it happens again, and I wake up a second later. I have a lot of stress in my life already these days and I don't want some evil spirit giving me night terrors. The scariest part is I don't know if it's in my head, and I'm imagining everything, or there really is some kind of supernatural/malevolent apparition paralyzing me in my sleep. I'm exhausted because I haven't slept in 2 days but I'm too afraid to go to sleep now, because every time I feel myself drifting off into sleep, I have sleep paralysis again. What can I do?
I am praying for you dear daughter of Christ! Remember that it is perfect love that casts out fear. It is fear itself that paralyzes us but when we completely put ourselves in the hands of our loving God, knowing and trusting that He truly acts for our good, which the burden of His cross truly shows us, then we can have His full and blessed assurance against the enemy - no matter what the darkness throws at us. God then is the author of courage and it is how we press forward under withering fire despite the terrors that assail us. In Him we win the day for the battle belongs to the Lord. The enemy does not want us to believe God has us, nor that none of us can ever be plucked from His hand, but Jesus proves him false in every battle waged against us.

Jesus has made you His dear possession by the cross and has engraved you upon His nail scarred hands as a sign of love between He and you. Believe you are dear to Him daughter; for there is no power that can shake the love of Jesus towards us. Then you shall know the warmth of His hand that will take you through every storm and that will never let you go. His Name is faithful and true and His grip cannot be broken - you are held by His love. Our enemy, the devil, wants us to focus our attention so much on ourselves that we think our only power resides in ourselves and what we can work out for ourselves. That of course is the lie of this world for our power rests in the love of God who gave Himself for us even taking the punishment for our detestable sins for the love of you and all of us.
Our hope then is not in ourselves but in Christ for without Him we can do nothing!

Don't make it about yourself but look to Jesus and trust all your moments to Him, including your waking and sleeping. Concentrate all your focus on remembering and recounting all the goodness of Jesus who raised that little girl of that Rabbi and his wife, who brought the widows son back to life, healed the sick, cast out the legions of demons, fed the thousands, blessed the children, wept with Mary before raising Lazarus, and could not be held by the grave. It is love, love, love that holds you if you have a mustard seed of faith in Him for He is just outside the door to your heart and the same power that raised Jesus from the dead is within every Christian heart and shall raise you!!! Remember He hears the prayer, 'Lord I do believe; please helpest thou my unbelief!' I am praying that the presence of the Lord will be upon you dear one, and daughter of the living God, and that you will find your rest in Him as you fall more deeply in love with your Savior, Christ Jesus. Remember He created you to reflect His love and glory and to shine His light in the darkness! May your heart then be lightened in Jesus Name!

Amen.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

disciple1

Aug 1, 2012
✟62,178.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

It's terrifying and I'm afraid to go to sleep because it happens every time. I fall asleep, and then I "wake up" in a paralyzed state. I can't move my arms or legs, and I'm trying to scream, but nothing's coming out. After what feels like 10 minutes of desperately trying to move, I eventually wake up. I haven't slept one second in 2 nights. Every time I feel myself drifting off to sleep, I enter sleep paralysis again. I can feel myself "falling" into sleep, and then I can feel my body shutting down, but not my mind. And then suddenly, I can't move.

I've tried praying and calling out Jesus' name but nothing really changes. I've strayed from the Lord recently and this was the first time I prayed in a long while, to cry for help. I'm afraid he's abandoned me because of that :( I've thought about how much better it would be if I weren't around because I wouldn't have to go through all this.

I'm very sleep deprived and I'm so tired, but every time I try to go to sleep, it happens again, and I wake up a second later. I have a lot of stress in my life already these days and I don't want some evil spirit giving me night terrors. The scariest part is I don't know if it's in my head, and I'm imagining everything, or there really is some kind of supernatural/malevolent apparition paralyzing me in my sleep. I'm exhausted because I haven't slept in 2 days but I'm too afraid to go to sleep now, because every time I feel myself drifting off into sleep, I have sleep paralysis again. What can I do?
Keep praying even an unbeliever can benefit from prayer.
Luke chapter 18 verse 1
Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up.

Upvote 0

Gilberto Alicea

Love Every one Always
Jul 24, 2016
chicago
✟8,366.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Here is what you need to understand first of all if you have been safe please understand that you have been set free from the opresor so be firm in your faith and believe that he has no power over you no more you have come over to the kingdom of light the opresor has no place in you , you are the body of Christ that spirit of the opresor is ilegaly opresing you and you are letting him by not understanding that you have been set free from the curse of the law . You find this in the book of Hebrew.
Now before you lay down to sleep read the book of Hebrew and rebuke and cast out all principalities and power that are ilegally tormenting your body in Jesus name. Now the opresor is going to make you think that it wont work i worn you . You tell him in the name of Jesus I have been set free from the curse of the law and point him to the Word of God
Be firm and believe it is up to you to understand and believe and he will flee from you . Focus on your personal faith don't hope for some one else faith you need to have your own . Christ did everything to set you free now is up to you to believe that by his stripes you are healed. Claim it is yours . GOD NO LONGER SEES YOUR SIN . HE SEES CHRIST. I pray that your eye of understanding be open to the scripture in Jesus name .

Upvote 0

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I think she said she tried prayer and Jesus name during a paralysis episode.

I'm personally leaning towards her withdrawal's off her medication. One month can still have side effects.

I think it is 6 weeks or a month and a half to totally have the meds out of your system.

Upvote 0

SaintNick

Jun 10, 2017
US
✟28,571.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
The pills are all a sham really. Trust me I've been through the ringer since the military. Immediately fed various types of pills in a little to go bag. They usually end up causing more harm than good with their side effects and as you know tapering off of them or getting sober is plagued with horrendous withdrawl effects. I stay away from the VA and their pill pushing agenda. There's a pill for everything but there's never a proper fix. Soon as you're off the meds you're back where you started. I would exercise every possible natural remedy I could find before I ever even questioned taking more psychiatric drugs again.

pharmakeía - (from pharmakeuō, "administer drugs") – properly, drug-related sorcery, like the practice of magical-arts, etc. (A. T. Robertson).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

quartzy

Jul 21, 2010
London, UK
✟19,828.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Just to let you know you are not alone, I too have had this kind of paralysis and all I know is that it is a very frightening experience to which you believe that no one would understand the experience unless they have been through it as well. I no longer get that but nowadays I get spasms in various parts of my body which is equally debilitating. God bless and help you to gain what you need to get over this aspect of your life.

Reactions: FoundInGrace
Upvote 0

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,158,778.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I know several people will give useful advice on physical things like medication. But I felt I should offer another thing we all need help with also at times in life. I feel strongly that you could begin to ask for the amazing aid for additional things we can have as believers, and that means praying for that aid in the way Christ said to pray for help.

There are several things He taught us about how to pray, and for a start I'm going to paste a part of what He taught, even though you may already know some or all of this, just in case, because I find myself that when I read things I already knew, often it helps me tremendously --

So, even though you may already have seen these, it's still good for all of us, even the mature Christians, to see His words --

Prayer

6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. 7 And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words.8 Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him.

9“This, then, is how you should pray:

“ ‘Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name,

10 your kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.

11 Give us today our daily bread.

12 And forgive us our debts,
as we also have forgiven our debtors.

13 And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from the evil one.’

---
Here's another one we all need to see again, now and then --

25 "And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive them, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins.”

--
And another I think is rarely taught even in churches, but crucial --

24 "Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

It can help us to pray for things we need to do His will, because this will increase our confidence that He will give us our prayer. I can pray with great belief when I pray for help to change my heart to forgive someone, or healing on my heart so that I can love others better, because these are exactly aligned to God's will perfectly as expressed to us by Christ in His commands to us.

We pray, as He taught, to the Father, in Jesus's name, with faith, and in the ways He teaches us to do, and then our prayers are answered.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Jan 17, 2017
US
✟34,759.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I am praying for you dear daughter of Christ! Remember that it is perfect love that casts out fear. It is fear itself that paralyzes us but when we completely put ourselves in the hands of our loving God, knowing and trusting that He truly acts for our good, which the burden of His cross truly shows us, then we can have His full and blessed assurance against the enemy - no matter what the darkness throws at us. God then is the author of courage and it is how we press forward under withering fire despite the terrors that assail us. In Him we win the day for the battle belongs to the Lord. The enemy does not want us to believe God has us, nor that none of us can ever be plucked from His hand, but Jesus proves him false in every battle waged against us.

Jesus has made you His dear possession by the cross and has engraved you upon His nail scarred hands as a sign of love between He and you. Believe you are dear to Him daughter; for there is no power that can shake the love of Jesus towards us. Then you shall know the warmth of His hand that will take you through every storm and that will never let you go. His Name is faithful and true and His grip cannot be broken - you are held by His love. Our enemy, the devil, wants us to focus our attention so much on ourselves that we think our only power resides in ourselves and what we can work out for ourselves. That of course is the lie of this world for our power rests in the love of God who gave Himself for us even taking the punishment for our detestable sins for the love of you and all of us.
Our hope then is not in ourselves but in Christ for without Him we can do nothing!

Don't make it about yourself but look to Jesus and trust all your moments to Him, including your waking and sleeping. Concentrate all your focus on remembering and recounting all the goodness of Jesus who raised that little girl of that Rabbi and his wife, who brought the widows son back to life, healed the sick, cast out the legions of demons, fed the thousands, blessed the children, wept with Mary before raising Lazarus, and could not be held by the grave. It is love, love, love that holds you if you have a mustard seed of faith in Him for He is just outside the door to your heart and the same power that raised Jesus from the dead is within every Christian heart and shall raise you!!! Remember He hears the prayer, 'Lord I do believe; please helpest thou my unbelief!' I am praying that the presence of the Lord will be upon you dear one, and daughter of the living God, and that you will find your rest in Him as you fall more deeply in love with your Savior, Christ Jesus. Remember He created you to reflect His love and glory and to shine His light in the darkness! May your heart then be lightened in Jesus Name!

Amen.
Thank you very much.

• Prayers
Reactions: John 1720
Upvote 0

paul becke

Site Supporter
Jul 12, 2003
Edinburgh, Scotland.
✟205,214.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Politics
UK-Labour
Hi JD,
Many times the worst thing about things like this is the fear component. Many years ago I suffered with asthma. One humid Summer night I had a very bad attack. I woke up suddenly and realized I couldn't breathe. It was terrifying. I was alone, so my only hope was to quickly call someone. I lunged for the foot of the bed, beyond which a phone was sitting on a desk. But in mid-air, I realized that even if I placed the call, there was no way an ambulance would reach me in time. I would be dead. As I was suspended in time, not knowing what to do, the thought suddenly came into my mind - it came directly from my spirit, this was not an average stray thought - that if I died I would be with Jesus.

The reality of that hit me, giving me tremendous assurance. I sunk back into bed, not sure what would follow. But peace began to wash over me. I completely let go of the situation and its fear and began to relax. I began to breathe normally again, and within 5 minutes I was fast asleep, and stayed that way until the morning. Except for some allergy-driven problems due to the environment where I now am, I haven't had a stitch of asthma since that night.

Even without a word of wisdom from the spirit, meditating on the promises of God can help calm you down. And that might be the key to getting out of this situation, and to your eventual complete healing.
Hi JD,
Many times the worst thing about things like this is the fear component. Many years ago I suffered with asthma. One humid Summer night I had a very bad attack. I woke up suddenly and realized I couldn't breathe. It was terrifying. I was alone, so my only hope was to quickly call someone. I lunged for the foot of the bed, beyond which a phone was sitting on a desk. But in mid-air, I realized that even if I placed the call, there was no way an ambulance would reach me in time. I would be dead. As I was suspended in time, not knowing what to do, the thought suddenly came into my mind - it came directly from my spirit, this was not an average stray thought - that if I died I would be with Jesus.

The reality of that hit me, giving me tremendous assurance. I sunk back into bed, not sure what would follow. But peace began to wash over me. I completely let go of the situation and its fear and began to relax. I began to breathe normally again, and within 5 minutes I was fast asleep, and stayed that way until the morning. Except for some allergy-driven problems due to the environment where I now am, I haven't had a stitch of asthma since that night.

Even without a word of wisdom from the spirit, meditating on the promises of God can help calm you down. And that might be the key to getting out of this situation, and to your eventual complete healing.

I was thinking along similar lines, Paul. If JD wanted to stay awake, I could understand her thinking better. Surely, if she accepted the situation, gratefully - as a prompt to relax in a mood of total acceptance, and go to sleep or go back to sleep, whenever it occurred, particularly assuming she was tired, there would be no problem. She surely wouldn't do a Rip Van Winkle on the waking world, but wake up when duly refreshed.

Is that what you fear, JD ? That if you go to sleep, you will never emerge from your paralysis ? The fear of even being in a state of more or less total paralysis. i.e. apart from your autonomic intelligence, heart beating, breathing etc ? Your might ask your doctor, trick-cyclist about it. What's the worst thng that could happen if you relaxed and went to sleep ?

Upvote 0
Jan 17, 2017
US
✟34,759.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Was your mind racing or moving to fast or the pace of the world (system), did that have anything to do with it?, or just thinking too much or too fast all of the time, unable to sleep, and even when you do, your mind still awake...

Is any of that due to moving too fast or possibly being afraid of inactivity and running from it, or anything like that...?

Does Fear? can it enslave our minds this way sometimes?, a hard taskmaster driving us to always, and I mean always have our minds occupied and pre-occupied and busy all the time and afraid of getting whipped if it stops even for a second...

Have you tried, when going to sleep, turn out the lights and light candles, listen to relaxation music (I like Celtic music) it soothes me, I also have a rain and thunderstorm CD, a birds and/by a waterbrook, stuff like that, ect...

I also like purple colored Christmas lights, hung up in my bedroom for ambiance...

Have you tried to just "relax" and slow down sometimes, you don't have to stop, just sloooowww down...

Would any of that work...?

Oh, I also have the Bible on CD, and I sometimes listen to it when going to bed, but that is not everybody's cup of tea, I understand...

God Bless!
I was feeling anxious due to circumstances I can't control at the moment (health condition regarding hearing problems) The anxiety was so severe I had to take a break from school for a while, and refrained to continue to form college plans. I haven't been feeling very calm, and because I haven't been praying, I didn't have the comfort of talking to Jesus either.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Jan 17, 2017
US
✟34,759.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Is there a cause?, if there is, eliminate the cause...

Like, what do you take in everyday...? Negativity or Positivity...?
I don't know if any of these contributed to the problems, but I think some of them may classify as negative. I hadn't been praying for a long while, and I was watching watching movies and TV shows I normally wouldn't watch, listening to music I normally wouldn't listen to, and such things.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

paul becke

Site Supporter
Jul 12, 2003
Edinburgh, Scotland.
✟205,214.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Politics
UK-Labour
I was feeling anxious due to circumstances I can't control at the moment (health condition regarding hearing problems) The anxiety was so severe I had to take a break from school for a while, and refrained to continue to form college plans. I haven't been feeling very calm, and because I haven't been praying, I didn't have the comfort of talking to Jesus either.
Maybe if I suffered intolerable stress and had an episode of sleep paralysis, I'd think differntly, but right now, I think I would view it as a blessing. When you are trying to get to sleep, you don't want to be thrashing around in your bed, the stiller, the better.

Tell yourself you deserve to be idle ! Throughly idle ! And it's God's way of insisting on it, after all your toil and tiredness during the day !

Upvote 0

PropheticTimes

Lord Have Mercy
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2015
Ohio
✟204,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I was put on a medication at one time called Luvox (for depression/anxiety). It is one of those medications that builds up in your system over time. Around 3 weeks after I began taking it I began having sleep paralysis and night terrors. The first thing I think whenever I feel "off" or things that never happened before begin to happen, like sleep paralysis, is, "Have I been taking anything new?" I stopped taking the Luvox immediately and contacted my doctor, who assured me that was not a side effect of the medication, and in turn I assured her it was a side effect for me and I would not remain on it. The sleep paralysis and night terrors stopped after 2 days.

Are you taking a different medication? Just started medication? Went off medication? Eating/drinking anything you never used to? These questions might help you find the source of the problem.

Upvote 0

DivineD

May 12, 2016
?
✟8,570.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I don't know if any of these contributed to the problems, but I think some of them may classify as negative. I hadn't been praying for a long while, wasn't reading my Bible, and I was watching TV shows and movies I know I shouldn't be watching, listening to music I shouldn't be listening to, and things like that.

Well there you go, at least the Holy Spirit is reminding you of what you neglected. More so than drugs, healing your anxiety needs a change in lifestyle. I too suffered from anxiety and still do, though not as severe as it used to be. I had to stop sleeping late, cut off time from entertainment, practice smiling and being happy, stop worrying, exercise, and get away from things that would cause stress. Also I would suggest natural remedies more than drugs.

I don't know what's going on in your life. Maybe as you mentioned, you need to repent from your sins. Don't neglect prayer.
How about praise? Praising God is a wonderful way to spend time in Him and also give yourself joy and peace and declare His promises in your life.
What about thanksgiving? Do you thank God for everything in your life? The things He has blessed you with? The things He brought you out of? etc.
I can also suggest reading the Bible, but if that is hard to do in your state why not listen to sermons or testimonies? A word of encouragement or a testimony of God's deliverance in hard times does much to strengthen our faith.
Are you down and negative throughout the day? Jesus commands us to be cheerful, because He overcame the world. Being happy isn't just to look nice, but it is for our own good. Anxiety and depression cause a chemical imbalance in our systems that makes us prone to all kinds of disease, while happiness provides good chemicals or hormones in our bodies to correct these imbalances.
Do you worry constantly? Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! 5Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. 6Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:7
I'm just trying to offer as many solutions as I can for you.

I pray that our Father comforts you and takes away your burdens, and also that He teaches you or shows you a way to escape this pit that you are in.

Upvote 0