Terral's Mystery Diagrams

Terral

Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
✟21,357.00
Faith
Christian
Greetings to All:

My original "Terral's Mystery Diagrams Explained" Topic is posted in the Dispensationalism Forum here. Thus far, nobody among the professing Dispy's understands the substance of my Topic sufficiently to even begin asking good questions. Therefore, I am posting a simplified version of my mystery diagram explanation here in the General Theology Forum to see if perhaps someone at this fine CF.com Board can recognize the patterns within my work.

All of my mystery diagrams include three witnesses of spirit, blood and water (1John 5:6-8) that are derived from an original 'Singularity.' For example: Adam (Genesis 2:7) represents the original singularity with Eve (water witness) and Her Seed (blood witness) contained 'in' him like this:

Mystery5.jpg

"Adam" from Genesis 2:7 is represented by the single round sphere atop the diagram. Adam, Eve and Her Seed from Genesis 2:18+ represent three witnesses of Spirit (Adam), Water (Eve) and Blood (Her Seed) always shown in golden yellow (spirit witnesses), red (blood witnesses) and blue (water witnesses). The spirit witnesses of Scripture always come first (one exception) with the water witnesses appearing from the side of the original Singularity. Then, the two original witnesses overlap and the blood witness is the 'begotten aspect' that enlarged between them.

MysteryFamily.jpg

The human family follows the same precise 'three witness' pattern with the man having the image and glory of God (1Cor. 11:7) and woman having the glory of man (water witness = in blue). Then the 'seed/offspring' is the begotten aspect that enlarged between them, until the males and females follow the paths of their parents.

Mystery2.jpg

The Logos (Word) also follows the same precise pattern of very other three witness mystery set in God's Living Word. My Father Who Is IN HEAVEN (my USMB Topic) is the 'spirit witness' of the Logos that comes 'first.' The Holy Spirit (Helper like Eve) is taken from the side of the original Logos Singularity in the same way that Eve was taken from Adam's side in Genesis 2. The Power from on High (Father) then overshadows the Holy Spirit (Mother) so that the 'Son' (blood witness) is the Only Begotten Son. Luke 1:35.

60a.jpg

60b.jpg

These two charts show a sampling of three witness mystery sets from your Bible with the Singularity appearing in the left-hand column. All of the spirit witnesses appear in the second column with blood witnesses and water witnesses following in the same row.

Man.jpg

Your Spirit, Soul and Body follow these same exact three witness patterns, once you have eyes from God to visualize them. I see God's Three Witness Mystery Sets in Scripture from Genesis to Revelation. This Topic is started for your edification and to solicit your comments and questions.

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

Eucharisted

Nov 24, 2009
United States
✟8,761.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Exaggeration can lead to heresy.

Take, for example, your diagram on the Trinity as compared to your diagram on the family. It would seem you are saying the Son is begotten of the Father and of the Holy Spirit.

This would be heresy. The Son is begotten only of the Father, and is in fact His only begotten Son. The Spirit proceeds from the Father and the Son. So if any Person is of the Father and Someone Else, it is the Holy Spirit, Who proceeds from the Father through the Son.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Greetings to All:

My original "Terral's Mystery Diagrams Explained" Topic is posted in the Dispensationalism Forum here. Thus far, nobody among the professing Dispy's understands the substance of my Topic sufficiently to even begin asking good questions. Therefore, I am posting a simplified version of my mystery diagram explanation here in the General Theology Forum to see if perhaps someone at this fine CF.com Board can recognize the patterns within my work.
Howdy Terral. I doubt if I will be of any help, with me being a Preterist ehehe...:wave:

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Terral

Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
✟21,357.00
Faith
Christian
Hi Eucharisted:

Exaggeration can lead to heresy.

Writing on a Topic where you know nothing can lead to a lot of things. Proverb 17:28. Every charge of 'heresy' must include your EVIDENCE ...

Take, for example, your diagram on the Trinity as compared to your diagram on the family. It would seem you are saying the Son is begotten of the Father and of the Holy Spirit.

Scripture says:

"The angel answered and said to her, "(A)The Holy Spirit [water witness] will come upon you, and the Power of (B)the Most High [spirit witness = Father] will overshadow you; and for that reason (C)the holy Child shall be called (D)the Son of God." Luke 1:35.

The Holy Spirit came upon the woman for the Father to 'overshadow you,' so that the holy Child is called the "Son of God." You will find that my diagram represents these 'three witnesses' perfectly to a Tee ...

This would be heresy.

Never come to my Topics shouting 'Heresy' carrying nothing more than your mere conjecture. Quote something from my work 'and' make your case using Scripture. 2Tim. 2:15. Everyone should look at the original post time of this Topic and compare that to Mr. Euchar's reply to see that he has not even had time to review my work; much less draft a serious rebuttal using Scripture ...

The Son is begotten only of the Father, and is in fact His only begotten Son.

Post your Scriptural Support and perhaps we will have something to debate. However, you should realize that the truth of Luke 1:35 (above) debunks your theory ...

The Spirit proceeds from the Father and the Son.

We disagree. You can see by the quote above that the Holy Spirit came upon the woman 'before' the Son was begotten. You have the cart before the horse ...

So if any Person is of the Father and Someone Else, it is the Holy Spirit, Who proceeds from the Father through the Son.

Anyone writing on this Topic must use Scripture to support his interpretations and playing the "Heretic" Card will not work here. Good grief ...

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

Upvote 0

Terral

Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
✟21,357.00
Faith
Christian
Hi Standing:

It's not clear what you're trying to say or conclude.

Not clear? :0) Let us begin at the beginning:

Greetings to All:

My original "Terral's Mystery Diagrams Explained" Topic is posted in the Dispensationalism Forum here ....

All of my mystery diagrams include three witnesses of spirit, blood and water (1John 5:6-8) that are derived from an original 'Singularity.' For example: Adam (Genesis 2:7) represents the original singularity with Eve (water witness) and Her Seed (blood witness) contained 'in' him like this:

Mystery5.jpg

If my Opening Post presentation appears unclear, then try clicking on the first link above where my original "Terral's Mystery Diagrams Explained" Opening Post appears (here) in the CF.com Dispy Forum. There are more links to my work on other Bible Boards dating back to 2004. My thesis says that your Bible is filled with 'three witness sets' of Spirit, Blood and Water from Genesis to Revelation. The first example on this Topic describes "Adam" (Gen. 2:7) divided into three witnesses of Spirit (Adam), Water (Eve) and Blood (Her Seed).

MysteryFamily.jpg

I then show how the human family (man, woman and offspring) contains principals with the same 'relationships' as Adam, Eve and Her Seed "AND" ...

Mystery2.jpg

... the human family has principals with 'relationships' that mirror the Father (Spirit Witness), Son (Blood Witness) and Holy Spirit (Water Witness Helper). In fact, my proposal says that ...

05.jpg

... the Tabernacle of Moses and the Temple itself has 'three witnesses' of Spirit (Holy of Holies), Blood (Holy Place) and Water (Court) in the very same way.

30.jpg

I then propose that rather than 'Two Testaments,' my Bible is also 'Three Witnesses' of Spirit (OT), Blood (Pauline Epistles) and Water (Kingdom Epistles) with the Book of Acts playing the role of the 'First Veil' of God's Living Word. CF.com registered members either see the patterns of these things, OR you simply do not; and that is what we are here to determine.

There's some assumptions that you've got to 'prove'.

Every aspect of my thesis, claims and conclusions are supported by Scripture and many diagrams. To characterize my work as mere 'assumptions' is a serious missing of the mark indeed ...

As well, we know Adam 'died' when he sinned. And the second-man Adam would then fit in how?

There is nothing in the Opening Post, nor in any of my mystery diagram posts, that deal with Adam dying. This Topic is about how Bible 'Singularities' (God, Word, Adam, etc.) are broken down into three witness mystery sets like this:

The Almighty = God To Come (spirit), God Who Is (blood witness), God Who Was (water witness). Rev. 1:8.

The Word = Father (spirit), Son (blood witness), Holy Spirit (water witness). Matt. 28:19.

The Creation = Heavens (spirit), Heaven (blood witness), Earth (water witness). Gen. 1:6-8, 2Peter 3:5.

Adam = Adam (spirit), Her Seed (blood), Eve (water witness). Gen. 2:7, 18-22, 3:15.

Family = Man (spirit), Offspring (blood witness), Woman (water witness).

Temple = Holy of Holies (spirit), Holy Place (blood witness), Court (water witness).

Man = Spirit (spirit), Soul (blood witness), Body (water witness)

There is a definite 'pattern' here, but only if you have eyes from God to see ...

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

Last edited:
Upvote 0

bugkiller

May 16, 2015
✟80,400.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Hi Standing:

Not clear? :0) Let us begin at the beginning:

If my Opening Post presentation appears unclear, then try clicking on the first link above where my original "Terral's Mystery Diagrams Explained" Opening Post appears (here) in the CF.com Dispy Forum. There are more links to my work on other Bible Boards dating back to 2004. My thesis says that your Bible is filled with 'three witness sets' of Spirit, Blood and Water from Genesis to Revelation. The first example on this Topic describes "Adam" (Gen. 2:7) divided into three witnesses of Spirit (Adam), Water (Eve) and Blood (Her Seed).

MysteryFamily.jpg

I then show how the human family (man, woman and offspring) contains principals with the same 'relationships' as Adam, Eve and Her Seed "AND" ...

Mystery2.jpg

... the human family has principals with 'relationships' that mirror the Father (Spirit Witness), Son (Blood Witness) and Holy Spirit (Water Witness Helper). In fact, my proposal says that ...

05.jpg

... the Tabernacle of Moses and the Temple itself has 'three witnesses' of Spirit (Holy of Holies), Blood (Holy Place) and Water (Court) in the very same way.

30.jpg

I then propose that rather than 'Two Testaments,' my Bible is also 'Three Witnesses' of Spirit (OT), Blood (Pauline Epistles) and Water (Kingdom Epistles) with the Book of Acts playing the role of the 'First Veil' of God's Living Word. CF.com registered members either see the patterns of these things, OR you simply do not; and that is what we are here to determine.

Every aspect of my thesis, claims and conclusions are supported by Scripture and many diagrams. To characterize my work as mere 'assumptions' is a serious missing of the mark indeed ...

There is nothing in the Opening Post, nor in any of my mystery diagram posts, that deal with Adam dying. This Topic is about how Bible 'Singularities' (God, Word, Adam, etc.) are broken down into three witness mystery sets like this:

The Almighty = God To Come (spirit), God Who Is (blood witness), God Who Was (water witness). Rev. 1:8.

The Word = Father (spirit), Son (blood witness), Holy Spirit (water witness). Matt. 28:19.

The Creation = Heavens (spirit), Heaven (blood witness), Earth (water witness). Gen. 1:6-8, 2Peter 3:5.

Adam = Adam (spirit), Her Seed (blood), Eve (water witness). Gen. 2:7, 18-22, 3:15.

Family = Man (spirit), Offspring (blood witness), Woman (water witness).

Temple = Holy of Holies (spirit), Holy Place (blood witness), Court (water witness).

Man = Spirit (spirit), Soul (blood witness), Body (water witness)

There is a definite 'pattern' here, but only if you have eyes from God to see ...

In Christ Jesus,

Terral
You have made a very correct analysis about most of the folks here. All the opponets to the new covenant have only conjecture and rarely if ever post any scriptural support of anything. Very shallow. I simply do not have time to critically examine everything you have presented. It is a lot to chew on. Looks like a lot of very hard work and well presented.

bugkiller
927154.gif

Upvote 0

Terral

Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
✟21,357.00
Faith
Christian
Hi MrPolo:

Why do you classify Moses or a Priest as a "water" witness which you usually seem to associate with the feminine (i.e. Eve, Bride of Christ, Woman, etc...)

Recognizing the Moses/Water Type is easier if you look at the Mount of Transfiguration example from Matthew 17:

15.jpg

Moses (water witness) and Elijah (spirit witness) stand on either side of Christ (blood witness) who will eventually 'sum up' the members of 'both' (heavens and earth = Eph. 1:9-10). You are looking at the 'three begottens' of God's Living Word in Christ (Lord God of OT) and Adam (Elijah) and Eve (Moses). Note that Eve is mother of all living (Gen. 3:20) and that Israel is baptized into the body of Moses. Watch for all the 'water signs' ...

"1For (A)I do not want you to be unaware, brethren, that our fathers were all (B)under the cloud and all (C)passed through the sea; 2and all were (D)baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea; 3and all (E)ate the same spiritual food; 4and all (F)drank the same spiritual drink, for they were drinking from a spiritual rock which followed them; and the rock was Christ [blood witness]. 5Nevertheless, with most of them God was not well-pleased; for (G)they were laid low in the wilderness." 1Corinthians 10:1-5.
All of these 'water signs' are included in the Holy Text, because Paul is describing how the firstfruits of man (all living) are baptized into Moses; which is another incarnation of your mother Eve. I know this sounds funny, but bear with me and the types will reveal 'the truth.' Noah is another incarnation of your mother Eve like Bathsheba (for David) and Sarah (for Abraham). These 'two witnesses' of Revelation 11 are the exceptions to the rule of Hebrews 9:27, because they are the two olive trees/lampstands of Zechariah 4:11-14 that continue incarnating again and again and again.

All 'men' are baptized into Moses (Eve) and all the 'angels' are baptized into the Body of Adam from their abode in the 'heavens.' Moses is the incarnation of Eve and Joshua is the incarnation of your father Adam who 'is' allowed to cross into the Promised Land. Eve (Moses) is not allowed to lead Israel into the Promised Land (blood witness in red), because she is a mere 'helper/priest' under the curse. The only way that Moses enters the Promised Land is inside her husband Adam, when she returns into his side and he once again becomes the 'Singularity' of Genesis 2:7.

John the Baptist is another incarnation of your father Adam, which is the reason Christ testified to this truth in Matt. 11:13-14 and 17:10-13. However, John denies being Elijah (John 1:21) ...

81.jpg

... because everyone was supposed to 'recognize him' as their father Adam. Here is wisdom for those who come to understand: God's two witnesses (Adam and Eve) continue returning to this earth as His two olive trees (on the earth) and lampstands (in heaven). Examples of these 'two witnesses' on the earth are in:

1. Adam and Eve.

2. Noah (Eve).

3. Abraham (Adam) and Sarah (Eve).

4. Moses (Eve) and Joshua (Adam).

5. Elijah (Adam) and the old woman (Eve) living by the brook.

6. David (Adam) and Bathsheba (Eve).

7. John the Baptist (Adam and Eve in one host).

8. Elijah (Adam) and Moses (Eve) with Christ on Mount of Transfiguration.

9. The two witnesses of Rev. 11.

10. The 'prophet' (two witnesses in one host) of Acts 3:22-23.

The clearest example of God pointing out Moses as your mother Eve appears when the Lord God places him/her into the cleft of the rock.

"Then the LORD said, "Behold, there is a place by Me, and (AF)you shall stand there on the rock; and it will come about, while My glory is passing by, that I will put you in the cleft of the rock and (AG)cover you with My hand until I have passed by. Then I will take My hand away and you shall see My back, but (AH)My face shall not be seen." Exodus 33:21-23.
When the Lord God (Christ) placed Moses (Eve) in the cleft of the rock, then He was momentarily placing your mother Eve back into the side of Adam and for that moment the 'relationship' was restored; which allowed Eve to see her Lord God from behind. ;0)

The water signs are all over Moses whose name means 'drawn,' as she was taken from the Nile River. The priests are intercessory helpers or 'water witnesses,' while the prophets hold the spirit witness position having the image and glory of God (like men). The veils worn by woman and the priests (and all Israel) denotes a 'water witness' position and Israel as a water witness (helper) race for the Gentiles.

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Terral

Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
✟21,357.00
Faith
Christian
Hi Bugkiller:

You have made a very correct analysis about most of the folks here ... I simply do not have time to critically examine everything you have presented. It is a lot to chew on. Looks like a lot of very hard work and well presented ...

Thanks Bugman. I have seen 'these things' for a very long time and only want to share what seems very obvious to me. Thanks again,

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Standing Up

On and on
Sep 3, 2008
Around about
✟58,735.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
So the point is that you're trying to provide an overall view of how scripture types and retypes itself in a trifold pattern from Genesis to Revelation.

These types change through time. Eve, Sarah, Mary, Jerusalem above, does that show up?

When you say "incarnation", you're speaking literally or figuratively?

Upvote 0

MrPolo

Woe those who call evil good + good evil. Is 5:20
Jul 29, 2007
Visit site
✟17,196.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Hi MrPolo:

Recognizing the Moses/Water Type is easier if you look at the Mount of Transfiguration example from Matthew 17:

15.jpg

Moses (water witness) and Elijah (spirit witness) stand on either side of Christ (blood witness) who will eventually 'sum up' the members of 'both' (heavens and earth = Eph. 1:9-10). You are looking at the 'three begottens' of God's Living Word in Christ (Lord God of OT) and Adam (Elijah) and Eve (Moses). Note that Eve is mother of all living (Gen. 3:20) and that Israel is baptized into the body of Moses. Watch for all the 'water signs' ...

All of these 'water signs' are included in the Holy Text, because Paul is describing how the firstfruits of man (all living) are baptized into Moses; which is another incarnation of your mother Eve. I know this sounds funny, but bear with me and the types will reveal 'the truth.' Noah is another incarnation of your mother Eve like Bathsheba (for David) and Sarah (for Abraham). These 'two witnesses' of Revelation 11 are the exceptions to the rule of Hebrews 9:27, because they are the two olive trees/lampstands of Zechariah 4:11-14 that continue incarnating again and again and again.

All 'men' are baptized into Moses (Eve) and all the 'angels' are baptized into the Body of Adam from their abode in the 'heavens.' Moses is the incarnation of Eve and Joshua is the incarnation of your father Adam who 'is' allowed to cross into the Promised Land. Eve (Moses) is not allowed to lead Israel into the Promised Land (blood witness in red), because she is a mere 'helper/priest' under the curse. The only way that Moses enters the Promised Land is inside her husband Adam, when she returns into his side and he once again becomes the 'Singularity' of Genesis 2:7.

John the Baptist is another incarnation of your father Adam, which is the reason Christ testified to this truth in Matt. 11:13-14 and 17:10-13. However, John denies being Elijah (John 1:21) ...

81.jpg

... because everyone was supposed to 'recognize him' as their father Adam. Here is wisdom for those who come to understand: God's two witnesses (Adam and Eve) continue returning to this earth as His two olive trees (on the earth) and lampstands (in heaven). Examples of these 'two witnesses' on the earth are in:

1. Adam and Eve.

2. Noah (Eve).

3. Abraham (Adam) and Sarah (Eve).

4. Moses (Eve) and Joshua (Adam).

5. Elijah (Adam) and the old woman (Eve) living by the brook.

6. David (Adam) and Bathsheba (Eve).

7. John the Baptist (Adam and Eve in one host).

8. Elijah (Adam) and Moses (Eve) with Christ on Mount of Transfiguration.

9. The two witnesses of Rev. 11.

10. The 'prophet' (two witnesses in one host) of Acts 3:22-23.

The clearest example of God pointing out Moses as your mother Eve appears when the Lord God places him/her into the cleft of the rock.

When the Lord God (Christ) placed Moses (Eve) in the cleft of the rock, then He was momentarily placing your mother Eve back into the side of Adam and for that moment the 'relationship' was restored; which allowed Eve to see her Lord God from behind. ;0)

The water signs are all over Moses whose name means 'drawn,' as she was taken from the Nile River. The priests are intercessory helpers or 'water witnesses,' while the prophets hold the spirit witness position having the image and glory of God (like men). The veils worn by woman and the priests (and all Israel) denotes a 'water witness' position and Israel as a water witness (helper) race for the Gentiles.

In Christ Jesus,

Terral
It seems to me you could reassign Moses or priests as either blood or spirit witnesses, depending on which of their attributes you wish to focus or interpret a certain way, no? We will consider Moses as he relates to baptism and the water in the rock, but not his Christ-like attributes of having mysterious birth, having his dead body fought over, leading the chosen people from the bondage of Pharoah vs. Jesus leading people from the bondage of sin, etc... I could see fitting Paul into the sign of spirit, water, or blood depending on which of his passages I would like to focus. So I don't necessarily think it is "wrong" to see water associated with Moses or a priest, but rather that they are not confined to that image, nor is that their primary image.

What do you think of the communion of spirit, water, and blood on the Cross when Jesus gave up His spirit (Jn 19:30), and blood and water (Jn 19:34) flowed from Him? John is the author of those very proximate verses as well as 1 John 5:6-8. Would you therefore consider the latter "3 witnesses" to exemplify the 3 signs of our salvation on the Cross given by Christ? Spirit, blood, & water.

I apologize if you covered that. I was not able to read the small print in some of your charts and did not see John 19:30-34, which I think is a very strong parallel, mentioned.

Upvote 0

Terral

Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
✟21,357.00
Faith
Christian
Hi Mr. Polo:

It seems to me you could reassign Moses or priests as either blood or spirit witnesses, depending on which of their attributes you wish to focus or interpret a certain way, no?

No sir. We are not authorized to ‘reassign’ three witness mystery attributes to our favorite Bible principals, when those characteristics are assigned BY GOD HIMSELF. The key to unlocking the God-given attributes of any Bible principal is acquired by recognition of the ‘relationships’ shared by related Bible principal hosts. For example: You ignored my descriptions of “Moses” with Christ (Lord God) and Elijah (spirit witness = prophet) at the Mount of Transfiguration (Matt. 17:1-13). Peter, John and James (Christ’s three witnesses) are looking upon Elijah (spirit), Christ (blood witness) and Moses (water witness) in exactly THREE Witnesses of spirit, blood and water. If you are going to reassign spirit and blood witness characteristics to MOSES (of all people), then you must also remove those same features from either Elijah or Christ.

Your problem is that Scripture cannot be broken (John 10:35) and Scripture says that Christ came in water and in blood. 1Jn 5:6. The ‘spirit witness’ had already testified ‘before’ Christ ever appeared to anyone in the person of John the Baptist (greatest born of women) that Christ Himself identifies as “Elijah” (Matt. 11:13-14, 17:10-13). The key attribute of all ‘blood witnesses’ is that they sum up the first two witnesses ‘in’ themselves to eventually testify for the original ‘Singularity.’ That means both Elijah ‘and’ Moses will eventually be summed up “IN” Christ, because He is most definitely the ‘blood witness’ in this equation. The only remaining witness is the ‘water witness’ and the only remaining host is “Moses,” and nobody on earth nor in heaven nor in the heavens has the authority to remove the ‘water signs’ from this Levitical Priest from whom Mosaic Law was given for “Israel" as God's 'water race.'

We will consider Moses as he relates to baptism and the water in the rock …

No sir. We will consider Moses as he relates (relationship) to Elijah (spirit witness) and our Lord Jesus Christ (blood witness). Moses (water witness) is the ‘priest’ and Elijah (spirit witness) is the ‘prophet’ and Christ is the ‘King of kings’ (blood witness).

68.jpg

Note how 'David' (blood witness = Jer. 30:9 = Eze. 37:24-28) stands between the intercessory priests (water witnesses) and the prophets of God (spirit witnesses) in the 'king' position on the earth. Then make the comparison to the "Lamb of God" in heaven standing in the 'center of the throne' (Rev. 7:17) between 'all men' (water witness hosts = all the living "IN" Moses/Eve) and the 'angels' (spirit witness hosts) assembling from the 'heavens.' The men and angels are serving the Lamb in anticipation of the 'marriage supper of the Lamb' (Rev. 19:5-10), when the man half and the angel half are rejoined for the begetting of their "Eternal Soul" Host. That's right! If you read through my Opening Post Presentation on the "Big Bang Theory Of Creation Is A MYTH" (here), then you might learn that the hosts of Genesis 1:1 were all immortal souls. Angels and men became part of this broken universe only after the Perfect Creation (in blue) became BROKEN into the three witnesses of heavens, heaven and earth of today (diagram). Let us look at the Mount of Transfiguration Diagram again:

15.jpg

Moses (Eve) symbolizes everything in this earth (visible universe), while Elijah (Adam) symbolizes everything in the heavens (invisible universe). Elijah was taken up to heaven without seeing death, because he (Adam) typifies the 'Body of Angels' that never die. These two groups (men and angels) MUST be rejoined together along with everything being summed up IN Christ Jesus. The summing up of all things in this universe “IN” Christ says:

“He made known to us the mystery of His will, according to His kind intention which He purposed in Him with a view to an administration suitable to the fullness of the times, that is, the summing up of all things in Christ [blood witness], things in the heavens [spirit witness = Adam/Elijah’s body] and things on the earth [water witness = Moses/Eve’s body].” Ephesians 1:9-10.
Our three witnesses of spirit (heavens), water (earth) and blood (Christ) appear right here together in Ephesians 1:9-10 with the teaching that all things in the heavens and earth will be summed up “IN” Christ. Those baptized into the “Body of Moses” (Jude 1:9, 1Cor. 10:1-5) are taken from ‘all the living’ in Genesis 3:20, which includes every living thing IN THIS UNIVERSE. However, excluded from all hosts in this universe are the ‘angels’ in the ‘heavens,’ which just happens to be the spirit witness that is also summed up “IN” Christ. The reason that these ‘two witnesses’ of spirit and water MUST be summed up IN Christ is because this universe ‘and’ all the hosts ARE BROKEN. Yes, men currently have a spirit, soul and body where the physical body is visible. However, the ages to come will reveal earthly hosts where the 'soul' is visible and the physical body with the spirit are 'invisible.'

For every living host in this universe there is a ‘heavens’ (angelic) host waiting in anticipation of obtaining immortality by marriage with the lesser ‘man’ water witness host. That means your true ‘soul mate’ seeking reunion with your physical existence (spirit, soul and body) is your greater angel half residing in the heavens right this moment as we speak. And (this is very important), the coming ‘prophet’ (Acts 3:22-23) MUST be obeyed by every soul in this universe, because he (Adam) has your angel half in the palm of his hand for which you need to obtain immortality! Refuse to heed the word of that prophet and do so to your own utter destruction!!!!

But not his Christ-like attributes of having mysterious birth, having his dead body fought over, leading the chosen people from the bondage of Pharaoh vs. Jesus leading people from the bondage of sin, etc...

No sir. Moses has all the ‘water signs’ (taken from river, name means ‘drawn,’ baptized into sea, drank spiritual drink, etc.), because he is the incarnation/embodiment of your mother Eve (like Noah, Bathsheba, etc.). BTW, Jesus led Israel to murder Him (Matt. 27:22-23) to the point that they nailed Him to a tree (cursed by God) to receive the curse of blindness (Rom. 11:25) and stupor (Rom. 11:8) …

I could see fitting Paul into the sign of spirit, water, or blood depending on which of his passages I would like to focus.

Again, nobody in the entire Creation has the authority to assign spirit, blood and water witness attributes to anyone they please. All of these things are presented in types and antitypes throughout God’s Living Word that, again, cannot be broken. There are examples where some hosts have a spirit witness ‘relationship’ with particular hosts ‘and’ a water witness ‘relationship’ with others. For example: Man is the ‘spirit witness’ in our relationship with women (pic = 1Cor. 11:7), as men have the image and glory of God (spirit witness) and woman has the water witness attributes of man in his ‘relationship’ WITH GOD (in golden yellow). The blood witness in that relationship is Christ who stands between men and our Creator (1Tim. 2:5 = pic). The 'man' Christ Jesus is no mere 'man' (human), but the Father (spirit), Son (blood) and Holy Spirit (water) in a 'triune' Heavenly Man! Therefore, you can describe Paul as a spirit witness in relationship to all the women on earth, but he remains a water witness in his relationship with his Creator.

30.jpg

You are hitting upon an important point that deserves some clarification: Your Bible is laid out in this same three witness format with a spirit witness (OT), blood witness (Pauline Epistles = 13 books) and a water witness (Kingdom Epistles = 13 books), which means ‘Pauline Doctrine’ is the blood witness for the Mystery Body of Christ (Church #2). Kingdom Doctrine for the Kingdom Bride is the ‘water witness’ of Scripture that is found only in the water witness books of your New Testament. The Old Testament contains 39 books (3x13), or all three witnesses contains within the original “Singularity” (like God, The Word and Adam). The New Testament is exactly like Christ in that the NT comes in ‘water’ (Kingdom) and ‘blood’ (Grace) taken from the ‘side’ of the OT that mirrors your father Adam (Singularity = Gen. 2:7) with Eve and Her Seed contained IN him. When you go to the cross, then you see the soldier’s spear pierce Christ’s side, which is the same exact operation of God that took place back in Genesis 2:18-22; when the Lord God (Christ) opened Adam’s side to remove Eve (water) and her seed (blood). And, out of Christ’s side came what??? That’s right …

“But one of the soldiers pierced His side with a spear, and immediately blood and water came out.” John 19:34.
Blood and water came out of Christ’s side as the ‘two’ provisions for the body (blood) and bride (water), which just happen to be the ‘two churches’ of the New Testament for whom the 26 books (2x13) were written. The Book of Acts stands between these two NT divisions, as the separating ‘first veil’ of the Tabernacle of Moses/Eve and the Temple. Again, these are no mere coincidences, but God is showing you His Truth in types and antitypes that follow a specific and predictable pattern; but only if you have eyes from God to see them …

Continued ...

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Terral

Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
✟21,357.00
Faith
Christian
Hi again Mr. Polo:

So I don't necessarily think it is "wrong" to see water associated with Moses or a priest, but rather that they are not confined to that image, nor is that their primary image.

While I appreciate you taking a stab at presenting your commentary on this mystery topic, Mr. Polo has been studying the nuances of God’s three witness mystery hosts for a few days and I have seen these things for a long time. So let us agree that we shall disagree about how these teachings are applied.

What do you think of the communion of spirit, water, and blood on the Cross when Jesus gave up His spirit (Jn 19:30), and blood and water (Jn 19:34) flowed from Him?

Remember again that Christ came in water and blood ONLY (1Jn 5:6), because the spirit witness (John the Baptist, Elijah = Adam) clearing the way had already testified. There is a very important lesson in the application of these truths, but at this time I am not at liberty to present all of my conclusions. Let us just say that there is a first Adam ‘and’ a Last Adam (1Cor. 15:45), but both are still ‘Adam.’ ;0)

John is the author of those very proximate verses as well as 1 John 5:6-8. Would you therefore consider the latter "3 witnesses" to exemplify the 3 signs of our salvation on the Cross given by Christ? Spirit, blood, & water.

The substance of your query seems unclear. The latter three witnesses appear to be the Father, Son and Holy Spirit of 1John 5:7-8. While I continue to believe that Lazarus wrote the Gospel of John, neither he nor John understood (in 30 AD) that anyone would be saved through obedience to Paul’s Gospel (Gospel #2) that was revealed only after God raised Christ from the dead (Gal. 1:11-12). We are saved today by God’s grace through faith apart from works (Eph. 2:8-10), which means there are no signs …

I apologize if you covered that. I was not able to read the small print in some of your charts and did not see John 19:30-34, which I think is a very strong parallel, mentioned.

No apology required. :0). Every question is a good one and perhaps other readers will begin seeing the definite ‘three witness’ patterns contained in God’s Living Word,

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Terral

Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
✟21,357.00
Faith
Christian
Hi Battle:

how needlessly complicated.

Please feel at liberty to enlighten these CF.com readers with your commentary on this Topic using fewer words, diagrams and verses of Scripture for support. Every saved soul will stand before his Creator to receive a reward for works that are good 'or' bad (2Cor. 5:10).

This member of Christ's Body is running the race as to win (1Cor. 9:24) ... ;0)

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

Upvote 0

Uphill Battle

Apr 25, 2005
✟23,416.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Hi Battle:

Please feel at liberty to enlighten these CF.com readers with your commentary on this Topic using fewer words, diagrams and verses of Scripture for support. Every saved soul will stand before his Creator to receive a reward for works that are good 'or' bad (2Cor. 5:10).

This member of Christ's Body is running the race as to win (1Cor. 9:24) ... ;0)

In Christ Jesus,

Terral
I think you just did.

Upvote 0