Tennessee woman renews license online, but ID arrives with picture of...

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,670,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
...empty chair

From the article.

DMV admitted mistake and sent a new one

A Tennessee woman who recently renewed her driver’s license online received the ID card back with a photo of an empty chair on it instead of her face.

“I was with my mom and we were going to eat lunch and I said, ‘You need to see this, this isn’t right,’” Jade Dodd told WKRN of discovering the errant photo.

The chair ended up on the 25-year-old’s license since it was the last photo mistakenly taken and saved to Dodd’s file at her last visit to the DMV, the Tennessee Department of Safety and Homeland Security told the outlet.

Continued below.
https://nypost.com/2020/08/12/tennessee-woman-receives-drivers-license-with-picture-of-empty-chair/

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
You know forget guns and knives,.. somebody could rob Michie by threatening to make her drink Dr. Pepper or spike her drink with it or something. XD (And this is just a joke btw, I pray to God that nothing bad ever happens to her for real.)

• Haha
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

public hermit

social troglodyte
Site Supporter
Aug 20, 2019
East Coast
✟839,681.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I also do not like licorice or malt balls. :sick:

Lol, I first read that as "moth balls." I couldn't guess why you wouldn't like those! ^_^

Bad eyes/small phone

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums