✟30,488.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Celticflower said:
I am currently living near Bristol, but if I had a choice I'd go back to where I was born-----the Thousand Islands area of NY state!!! (I so miss my river :( )

Celtie
I live near the TN river in Blount county

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

allison74

Jun 30, 2004
✟112.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I am having a problem with the White County Hospital in Tennessee and I need to speak to someone that has been a patient in that hospital in the last few months. It is urgent! Have you,a family member or friend been a patient, please think about it. My father was a patient there a few weeks ago and was unisured, I believe they are overbilling him because of it, his bill was on average 186% higher than a bill from another local hospital, but I need proof from the same hospital. If you can help please respond! My father passed away in June 10th and I am going to be responsible for a $16,700 medical bill if I cannot prove that they are overbilling. His bill, in my opinion, should be less than $7000. If you can help, even if it is just to give me advice on what to do, please do, and please pray that this bill will be fixed and I will not be burdened any more than I already am. God Bless.

Upvote 0

theseed

Contributor
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Clarksville, TN
Visit site
✟30,488.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Kateri said:
I'm in Knoxville at the moment - finished grad school at UT in May - but I don't expect to be here too much longer. I'm a Chattanooga native, but most of the jobs I've applied for are out of state, so chances are that I'll be gone before too long.

Kateri
Hey, I'm at UTK right now, grad school. Do you ever go to the Roman Catholic center on campus? It's it ironic that it is right next to the Baptist center--where I spend alot of time during the year :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

The_Governator_2004

Jul 7, 2004
Knoxville, Tennessee
✟334.00
Faith
Protestant
theseed said:
I go ot UTK for grad school
That's cool. I start UTK this fall. I'm coming in all the way from .... Clinton, TN. Which is like 20 minutes north of Knoxville depending on the always constant road construction. I'm also going to be in the Pride of the Southland marching band. So I got to stick it out there at all the dang football games with all the people but oh well. Yeah I'm a band nerd.

Upvote 0

Katydid

Just a Mom
Jun 23, 2004
Alabama
✟11,023.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I lived in Dover growing up, then when my husband and I got stationed at Fort Campbell we lived in Clarksville. We own a house there, though we are probably going to get stuck in AL again. I miss it so much. We lived about 5 minutes from Wal-Mart. Over here the Wal-Mart is different and it is about 1 hour away. (by the way, we are in Germany right now). So I miss TN alot.

Upvote 0