River-Dweller

Apr 30, 2011
LaFollette, TN
✟15,293.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I live in Andersonville, TN. I bet nobody else here does!

-Tim E.

I don't live in Andersonville, but I do live in LaFollette and I work in Clinton as a delivery driver for Papa John's, so I am in Andersonville all the time. We mainly go to Arcadian Springs or we meet people at Andersonville First Baptist Church.

Upvote 0

River-Dweller

Apr 30, 2011
LaFollette, TN
✟15,293.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I live in a small city in East Tennessee called Oneida (oh-ni-da). It's about a hour away from Knoxville. Does anyone live close to there?

I live in LaFollette. I have visited Oneida a few times. I have a pastor friend over there and I have visited his church a couple of times. The church is called Outreach. It's a small Pentecostal church.

Upvote 0

1watchman

Overseer
Site Supporter
Oct 9, 2010
Washington State
✟358,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jonesborough is a nice place, and has an interesting history about "Story Tellers" which seems to be a annual festival there. I enjoyed visiting there a few years ago, and have a lot of relatives who are buried in a cemetary nearby at Victory Heights.

- 1 Watchman

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
L

LetLoveAbide

HOWDY I AM A NEW TENNESIAN I LIVE IN MONROE COUNTY. I LIVE NEAR THE MOUNTAINS AND EAST TN. GLAD YOUR SHOUTING OUT FOR ME. I HAVE MOVED HERE IN THE AUTUMN FROM IL AND I LOVE IT BETTER HERE AND I AM HAPPIER. HAS ANYONE BEEN TO TELICO PLAINS MOUNTAINS? HOW ABOUT CADES COVE AND DOLLYWOOD? THIS STATE ROCKS!!!

Woah! Another Monroe Co. resident? I'm from Tellico, live in Madisonville, and work in Athens. Anyone else in this little area??

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.