Islam Ten facts Muslims cannot deny and Ten question Muslims cannot Answer!

DWA2DAY

convictions are worse Enemies of Truth than Lies!
Nov 12, 2016
Paarl Western Cape
✟20,716.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Please bring proof 5 prayers were prior to Islam
Prior to Islam the people would pray 5 times a day facing Mecca (The Encyclopedia of Islam p. 303)

and bring a verse from the Qur'an or authentic Hadiths showing you are allowed to pray and ask a stone for help :/
I never said this - you are once again fabricating things to suit your argument. Shame on you.
I said Muslims kiss the black stone as the pagan did. This is nothing less than Idolatry and Satanism. Most defiantly not honoring Allah as the one true god as you claim.

Upvote 0

DWA2DAY

Nov 12, 2016
Paarl Western Cape
✟20,716.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No I just know from past experience with you, that you just like to dig your heels in and argue for the sake of it. Talking of which, when you respond and dispute, please bring Hadiths and not biographies with disclaimers showing they were just passing on unfounded gossip

That fact you do not accept your own History is not my concern. at the same time you do not accept the Hadith I have quoted in previous discussions, so what are we left with - Muslim UK does not like it so we must be silenced. Address the issue and stop complaining about the proof offered -deal with it - Your Islamic Scholars wrote it to be reference and used. skewed reinterpretation of your text is pointless and simply discredits your faith .

So are we still running or are you going to answer the ten questions? No ----- Yes ............. No. yip you can not as it will prove Islam to be false - or you are forced to deny the Quran.

Upvote 0

Muslim-UK

Oct 11, 2015
✟14,751.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
Prior to Islam the people would pray 5 times a day facing Mecca (The Encyclopedia of Islam p. 303)
Nothing like that in your link, please try again.

I never said this - you are once again fabricating things to suit your argument. Shame on you.
I said Muslims kiss the black stone as the pagan did. This is nothing less than Idolatry and Satanism. Most defiantly not honoring Allah as the one true god as you claim.
Kissing/touching a stone is satanism? The Jewish Scriptures say it a cornerstone used for a House of GOD.

Isaiah 28:11 For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people. << A foreign Prophet.

28:16 Therefore thus saith the Lord God: “Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious cornerstone, a sure foundation; he that believeth shall not make haste. << The Black Stone.

28:17 Judgment also will I lay to the line, and righteousness to the plummet: and the hail shall sweep away the refuge of lies, and the waters shall overflow the hiding place. <<< Well of Zamzam

(`Abd Al-Muttalib Ibn Hashim, the grandfather of the Prophet rediscovered Zamzam after its landmarks were hidden.The area of dwellings at Makkah had been increasing especially after Abraham and his son Isma`il (peace and blessings be upon them) built the Sacred House. The tribe of Jurhum continued to take charge of the Sacred House and the Well of Zamzam for a period of time until a Yemenite tribe so called Khuza`ah emigrated to this place after the collapse of the Ma'rib dam. Khuza`ah went into battle with Jurhum and at the end Khuza`ah were victorious and took charge of the Sacred House.)

It was narrated that ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) came to the Black Stone and kissed it, then he said: “I know that you are only a stone which can neither bring benefit nor cause harm. Were it not that I had seen the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) kiss you, I would not have kissed you.” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 1520; Muslim, 1720)

Reactions: Niblo
Upvote 0

DWA2DAY

Nov 12, 2016
Paarl Western Cape
✟20,716.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Verses 10:90-93 are about what happened to Moses pbuh and if Muhammad pbuh is in doubt, then ask those who read the previous Scriptures, Jews and Christians for confirmation regarding Moses pbuh (ver 94). Also this would prove that Allah swt had indeed chosen Muhammad pbuh to be a Messenger, as they could confirm God speaks to Prophets.
Well since we have just proved Mohammad is a false prophet according to the Quran and your Hadiths. Even is we substitute your explanation of suffocation the result is still the same. So no - Mohammed is therfore only mentioned in the bible as the anti-Christ nothing more.

"If you are in doubt regarding what We have revealed to you, ask those who have been reading the Book before you. In fact, the truth has indeed come to you from your Rabb: therefore, do not be of those who doubt,"
Not sure were you find Moses in this verse - but I understand you fabricate, reinterprate and manipulate the text to suit your argument. In light of this comment and the above surah
I accept what the true Christians believed like his brother James
Thus in James !:1 he affirms he is a bond servant of God and the Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore you accept Jesus to be the son of God - since James was the head of the first church you the accept the trinity as preach in Acts. Wow this is great news - Welcome to the family of Jesus.

Upvote 0

Muslim-UK

Oct 11, 2015
✟14,751.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
Well since we have just proved Mohammad is a false prophet according to the Quran and your Hadiths. Even is we substitute your explanation of suffocation the result is still the same. So no - Mohammed is therfore only mentioned in the bible as the anti-Christ nothing more.

"If you are in doubt regarding what We have revealed to you, ask those who have been reading the Book before you. In fact, the truth has indeed come to you from your Rabb: therefore, do not be of those who doubt,"
Not sure were you find Moses in this verse - but I understand you fabricate, reinterprate and manipulate the text to suit your argument. In light of this comment and the above surah
I gave the context :doh:

10:90 And We took the Children of Israel across the sea, and Pharaoh and his soldiers pursued them in tyranny and enmity until, when drowning overtook him, he said, "I believe that there is no deity except that in whom the Children of Israel believe, and I am of the Muslims." <<<Muslim meaning one who submits to GOD.

91: Now? And you had disobeyed [Him] before and were of the corrupters?

92: So today We will save you in body that you may be to those who succeed you a sign. And indeed, many among the people, of Our signs, are heedless

93: And We had certainty settled the Children of Israel in an agreeable settlement and provided them with good things. And they did not differ until [after] knowledge had come to them. Indeed, your Lord will judge between them on the Day of Resurrection concerning that over which they used to differ

So now you have the context verse 94 makes sense:

94: So if you are in doubt, [O Muhammad], about that which We have revealed to you, then ask those who have been reading the Scripture before you. The truth has certainly come to you from your Lord, so never be among the doubters.

If you doubt these verses regarding the story of Moses and the Israelites, ask the people of the book for confirmation.

Thus in James !:1 he affirms he is a bond servant of God and the Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore you accept Jesus to be the son of God - since James was the head of the first church you the accept the trinity as preach in Acts. Wow this is great news - Welcome to the family of Jesus.

Early Church didn't accept this letter as it appeared forged. None the less it's wormed its way into the NT. The term for servant is Dulos, which also means 'Slave' :

James 1:1
James, a slave of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ: To the 12 tribes in the Dispersion. Greetings.

I see no problem here, James pbuh is affiming that like his brother he too is a slave of God. He calls his brother Lord Messiah. I accept Jesus is a son of God as understood by first Century Jews, meaning pious God fearing person.

The Church in Jerusalem didn't teach trinity, that word isn't in the Bible. James pbuh preached Torah, fasted and prayed tirelessly to GOD alone, he also rejected the made up Gospel of grace as preached by Paul.

• Winner
Reactions: Niblo
Upvote 0

DWA2DAY

Nov 12, 2016
Paarl Western Cape
✟20,716.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How did I contradict my own argument? I am perfectly capable of providing proof. If you denied monotheism, then my proof would start with showing that is what Scriptures teach.

I have no Idea - That reply was not meant for you - please accept my apologies. I am unsure how I did this but it is my error.
Looking back is was supposed to be a reply to Muslim UK on post #17. Please forgive me.

OK .... your question do I believe in monotheism.
Seems to me to be a set up question. I say this openly as I see you state your faith as Non-Trinitarian Messianic.

So from the start understand I am unfamiliar with you belief system other than you do not accept the trinity. Secondly my mission is focused on Islam. However I would love to discuss this with you. So now that you got some background on me. My initial response would be yes I do believe in monotheism. Yet that is made up of the father Son and Holy Spirit.

Ok so walk me through this - I think it will be interesting.

In the interest of not derailing this thread I have created a new thread - called
DWA GADAR

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DWA2DAY

Nov 12, 2016
Paarl Western Cape
✟20,716.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I gave the context :doh:

10:90 And We took the Children of Israel across the sea, and Pharaoh and his soldiers pursued them in tyranny and enmity until, when drowning overtook him, he said, "I believe that there is no deity except that in whom the Children of Israel believe, and I am of the Muslims." <<<Muslim meaning one who submits to GOD.

91: Now? And you had disobeyed [Him] before and were of the corrupters?

92: So today We will save you in body that you may be to those who succeed you a sign. And indeed, many among the people, of Our signs, are heedless

93: And We had certainty settled the Children of Israel in an agreeable settlement and provided them with good things. And they did not differ until [after] knowledge had come to them. Indeed, your Lord will judge between them on the Day of Resurrection concerning that over which they used to differ

So now you have the context verse 94 makes sense:

94: So if you are in doubt, [O Muhammad], about that which We have revealed to you, then ask those who have been reading the Scripture before you. The truth has certainly come to you from your Lord, so never be among the doubters.

If you doubt these verses regarding the story of Moses and the Israelites, ask the people of the book for confirmation.

Early Church didn't accept this letter as it appeared forged. None the less it's wormed its way into the NT. The term for servant is Dulos, which also means 'Slave' :

James 1:1
James, a slave of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ: To the 12 tribes in the Dispersion. Greetings.

I see no problem here, James pbuh is affiming that like his brother he too is a slave of God. He calls his brother Lord Messiah. I accept Jesus is a son of God as understood by first Century Jews, meaning pious God fearing person.

The Church in Jerusalem didn't teach trinity, that word isn't in the Bible. James pbuh preached Torah, fasted and prayed tirelessly to GOD alone, he also rejected the made up Gospel of grace as preached by Paul.

We going of the topic here - besides you reinterpreting once again to suit your argument and I am not wasting my time will foolish arguments on some thing that has nothing to do with the thread.

Balance of scales my friend - Trinity is not in the bible - I will cut you aorta is in the Quran and hadith - yet you chose to change it - and we must accept it - Wow what double standards you apply.

There are ten question - should you wish to add value to this thread you welcome to address them.

Upvote 0

Muslim-UK

Oct 11, 2015
✟14,751.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
We going of the topic here - besides you reinterpreting once again to suit your argument and I am not wasting my time will foolish arguments on some thing that has nothing to do with the thread.

There are ten question - should you wish to add value you welcome to address them.
:wave:

Upvote 0

Silmarien

Existentialist
Feb 24, 2017
New York
✟215,724.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Great -

So what in your opinion happened to the Ebionites?, where is there Gospel? What historical proof do you have they were the disciples and or early followers / converts of Jesus. With reference to Surah 3:55 there is a period of 600 years of silance before Islam - why if Allah said they would be around till the day of resurrection.

There actually was a Gospel of the Ebionites, though it's only survived in the form of quotations from Epiphanius's Panarion. That's the fourth century, so they certainly qualify as an early Christian group. Exactly how long they survived as a movement is unknown, but if their Christology did make its way into Islamic thought, they would have had to have survived at least until the seventh century.

Upvote 0

DWA2DAY

Nov 12, 2016
Paarl Western Cape
✟20,716.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There actually was a Gospel of the Ebionites, though it's only survived in the form of quotations from Epiphanius's Panarion. That's the fourth century, so they certainly qualify as an early Christian group. Exactly how long they survived as a movement is unknown, but if their Christology did make its way into Islamic thought, they would have had to have survived at least until the seventh century.

Firstly please offer a link to this Gospel you claim to have survived in order for me me to evaluate its authenticity.
Secondly I doubt any fourth century writing would stand the test of textual criticism of the 1st century manuscripts on which the Christian faith is bases.
Thirdly if there Christology did make it as you claim this would them mean it would support the Christology of the 1st Century manuscripts. Thus would be a contradiction to the Quran and Islam and not the same Gospel as was with Mohammad in the 7th Century.
Fourthly if your claim is true then why did Mohammad refer to the Gospels and Torah and not this fourth century document you claim is available. In addition when one reads the Quran there are many reference to previous narratives for instance Jesus and the clay bird - directly from the Gospel of Thomas. Yet never did Mohammad claim these reference to authoritative as he does with the bible.

Therefore it is clear that the Injil is simply the New Testament as we have in our possession today.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DWA2DAY

Nov 12, 2016
Paarl Western Cape
✟20,716.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Now now.......Play fair! ;)
Coming put of the red corner, ... and catching me off guard -----
well well well. We have had out moments and would never expected that. Thank you.

In a whisper he wonders - Has Niblo finally found Christ.:amen:

Upvote 0