Ten Contradictions That Christians Can't Stop Making.

Hawkins

Site Supporter
Apr 27, 2005
Canada
✟238,144.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Done. No God showed up so far - so I conclude that, should a God exist, he doesn´t have any interest in revealing himself to me, to this point.
Thus, for all practical intents and purposes a God´s existence does not play any part in my views and actions.
That will surely change as soon as a God makes himself known to me.

God granted a covenant to humans for humans to be saved by faith. If God shows up to everyone then no man can be saved. Simple logic.

If you can't follow simple logic, then none can help. It's your own life, so be it!

Upvote 0

Hawkins

Site Supporter
Apr 27, 2005
Canada
✟238,144.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
...assuming that a God exists, in the first place. But that´s the point in question.

Why not. You can assume UFO exists as long as there are claimed eyewitnesses. That's how humans approach a possible truth.

Upvote 0

Hawkins

Site Supporter
Apr 27, 2005
Canada
✟238,144.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Do you even read the conversations before you jump in?

I read, but simply think you have to use complicated english ask your question as a tactics to dodge a legal answer. That's why I ask you to put your question in a simpler form to continue the discussion. I don't know what stopped you from doing so, instead keep saying that your question is not answered?

It's no point to say that "you didn't read conversation before", it only shows your incompetence in an open discussion.

If you dare not even ask a question, then well so be it.

Upvote 0

quatona

"God"? What do you mean??
May 15, 2005
✟175,292.00
Faith
Seeker
I read, but simply think you have to use complicated english ask your question as a tactics to dodge a legal answer. That's why I ask you to put your question in a simpler form to continue the discussion. I don't know what stopped you from doing so, instead keep saying that your question is not answered?
You seem to be confusing this thread with another thread.

I suggest that when you don´t understand what I say, you ask before you respond to what you haven´t understood.

It's no point to say that "you didn't read conversation before", it only shows your incompetence in an open discussion.
The conversation was about a person demanding us to wait for God to show up without putting any limits to the where, when etc.
I explained that I did.
Your response to my post in which I explained it was about something completely different.

Upvote 0