Orange County, California USA
✟15,186.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
For those undergoing Temporal Punishment by the Holy Spirit and have the dead (evil spirits) in their lives due to sin, I have some good news for you - those spirits can still be saved. Yes, your persecuters can truly be saved! When Jesus decended into hell (the realm of the dead), he decended there as Savior, proclaiming the Good News to the spirits imprisoned there. He delivered the holy souls in Abrahams bosom and preached the Gospel even to the dead. Christ went down into the depths of death so that "the hour is coming and is now here when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God, and those who hear will live". The risen Christ holds "the keys of Death and Hades," so that "at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth." He has raised up all who have slept ever since the world began...He has gone to search for Adam, our first father, as a lost sheep. He has gone to free from sorrow Adam in his bonds and Eve, captive with him. He who is both their God and the son of Eve...."I am your God, who for your sake have become your son....I order you, O sleeper, to awake. I did not create you to be a prisoner in hell. Rise from the dead, for I am the life of the dead."

So, Jesus decended into hell as Savior, preaching the Gospel massage of salvation so that "the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God, and those who hear will live."

Last edited: