Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Contrary to the image of potheads as peaceful stoners, “cannabis-dependent psychotic patients were four times as likely to be violent,” Alex Berenson writes in his magnificent new book, Tell Your Children: The Truth About Marijuana, Mental Illness, and Violence. “No other factor was nearly as important. Alcohol use, which was common among the patients, made no difference.”

So where are all the marijuana-induced murders?

As Berenson says, they’re hiding in plain sight. But until you’re told about the cannabis-psychosis link, you don’t even notice. Crime reporters don’t want to look uncool by asking about the perp’s marijuana use, and, inasmuch as being high isn’t a legal defense, neither prosecutors nor defense lawyers have an incentive to request that suspects be tested for pot.

At the end of his book, Berenson runs through a slew of depraved murders, inexplicably gruesome — until you find out the perpetrators were high on marijuana. None of these were reported as cannabis-induced homicides.

Read more with examples of murder by folks using pot
Ann Coulter: These Are Real 'High Crimes' | Breitbart

Last edited:

JCFantasy23

In a Kingdom by the Sea.
Jul 1, 2008
Lakeland, FL
✟502,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
It has been shown in many studies that people with psychosis or in the schizo spectrum can have negative reactions to marijuana. I saw several posts about this on a mental health forum before. It is very rare that is causes psychosis or issues in those without these disorders already existing in some form, but it can heighten psychosis or side effects if you already have these disorders.

Marijuana Worsens Schizophrenia

And according to WebMD

The Schizophrenia Connection
The link between marijuana and psychosis goes beyond a short-lived high. If you already have schizophrenia and use the drug, your symptoms may get worse. You may have more psychotic episodes and spend more time in the hospital.

Reactions: A Realist
Upvote 0

Lily76_

Pray for the Persecuted
Supporter
Apr 19, 2007
scotland
✟466,325.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
people who smoke this drug can get paranoid and leads into take other drugs as well as its a gateway drug
please get help for your loves ones before its too late
my sister husband was smoking this drug for a long time he became very paranoid and untrusting of people he then started on harder drugs my sister left him he now has a heron addiction he has kids who he has abandoned and now i have found out that two of his kids are on this drug now the cycle of drugs and my family my niece was on drugs ( not his bio child ) such as heron and her kids have gone into the care system
it wreaks lifes

Upvote 0