• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

Teens and young adults with no underlying health issues can get critically ill and die from COVID-19

Discussion in 'Young Adults' started by SaintCody777, Mar 28, 2020.

1. SaintCody777

SaintCody777 The young, curious Berean

+288
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    I'm 25 and have no health conditions that my make me more suspectible to COVID-19. But, remember, even a regular, seasonal flu can kill healthy teens and young adults with no pre-existing health conditions
    Shannon Zwanziger: Flu Epidemic Horrors Showcased In Teen's Sudden Death
    'She passed away in my arms': Mother tells how healthy teen who died from virulant mutated flu was struck down by the strain sweeping America | Daily Mail Online
    If the regular, seasonal flu can do this, then certainly so can COVID-19. There was a South Korean teen, who was also 17, who died from the coronavirus
    South Korea teen dies after testing negative for COVID-19
    Indeed, a teen from California, who was also 17-year old, died from COVID-19 in the US. And a healthy 21-year old girl with no pre-exsiting conditions in the UK also died from COVID-19
    Heartbreak as healthy 21-year-old dies from coronavirus – 'It's not just a virus'
    Unfortunately, I would not be surprised to hear of more tragic stories like this of young lives being literally cut short by this virus in the US and around the world in the days to come. We are not even at the peak of this pandemic in this country yet.
    So don't take any unnecessary chances. As NY Gov. Andrew Cumuno said, we are not superman or superwomen. A lot of ungodly spring breakers, with drunk males and immodestly dressed bikini clads, and flubros are not taking this pandemic seriously.
    PolitiFact - Young people are being hospitalized for COVID-19, too. Let’s look at the numbers

spring breaker vs social distancing.png

Last edited: Apr 7, 2020
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. theoneandonlypencil

theoneandonlypencil Partial preterist, dispensationalist molinist

+615
    United States
    Lutheran
    Married
    US-Others
    "A lot of ungodly spring breakers, with drunk males and immodestly dressed bikini clads, and flubros are not taking this pandemic seriously."

LOL that's the most hilariously accurate description I've heard so far.

3. Sketcher

Sketcher Born Imperishable

+6,190
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Republican
    So many in their early twenties never would have guessed the medical issues they will have developed by the time they're 30. That's without the coronavirus.