Teens and young adults with no underlying health issues can get critically ill and die from COVID-19

SaintCody777

The young, curious Berean
Jan 11, 2018
Miami, Florida
✟53,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
I'm 25 and have no health conditions that my make me more suspectible to COVID-19. But, remember, even a regular, seasonal flu can kill healthy teens and young adults with no pre-existing health conditions
Shannon Zwanziger: Flu Epidemic Horrors Showcased In Teen's Sudden Death
'She passed away in my arms': Mother tells how healthy teen who died from virulant mutated flu was struck down by the strain sweeping America | Daily Mail Online
If the regular, seasonal flu can do this, then certainly so can COVID-19. There was a South Korean teen, who was also 17, who died from the coronavirus
South Korea teen dies after testing negative for COVID-19
Indeed, a teen from California, who was also 17-year old, died from COVID-19 in the US. And a healthy 21-year old girl with no pre-exsiting conditions in the UK also died from COVID-19
Heartbreak as healthy 21-year-old dies from coronavirus – 'It's not just a virus'
Unfortunately, I would not be surprised to hear of more tragic stories like this of young lives being literally cut short by this virus in the US and around the world in the days to come. We are not even at the peak of this pandemic in this country yet.
So don't take any unnecessary chances. As NY Gov. Andrew Cumuno said, we are not superman or superwomen. A lot of ungodly spring breakers, with drunk males and immodestly dressed bikini clads, and flubros are not taking this pandemic seriously.
PolitiFact - Young people are being hospitalized for COVID-19, too. Let’s look at the numbers
spring breaker vs social distancing.png

Last edited:

theoneandonlypencil

Partial preterist, dispensationalist molinist
Oct 11, 2019
A place
✟60,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
"A lot of ungodly spring breakers, with drunk males and immodestly dressed bikini clads, and flubros are not taking this pandemic seriously."

LOL that's the most hilariously accurate description I've heard so far.

Upvote 0