• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Teenage Pen Pal!

Discussion in 'Friendship Court' started by Stacey, Aug 29, 2005.

1. Stacey

Stacey Blessed are the peacemakers

+52
    Non-Denom
    Single
    CA-Conservatives
    Hey, my name's Stacey, I'm from Ontario Canada and I'm looking for a penpal or two.
    Email me if you'd like!

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. flywithchrist06

flywithchrist06 Veteran

+31
    Christian
    Married
    Are you still looking for a pen pal? If you are..feel free to pm or email me or whatever. :)

3. TheEwok

TheEwok Regular Member

+3
    Non-Denom
    Single
    if you still want a penpal, you can always add me to your msn list or email me.i don't mind.

4. Dasha

Dasha New Member

+1
    Christian
    Hi;) ! My name is Dasha,i am 17 years old.i am russian girl,but live in europe
    i want to talk with u,also i like snail mail
    My e-mail is edited by moderator
    God bless u! :)
    Have a nice day!:amen:

5. SwItChFoOt_FrEaK09

SwItChFoOt_FrEaK09 Member

+9
    Seeker
    Single
    US-Libertarian
    hey! you can email me. maybe we could snail mail too. if you want, i can give you my address through e-mail.

6. Dasha

Dasha New Member

+1
    Christian

it was for me ?

7. SwItChFoOt_FrEaK09

SwItChFoOt_FrEaK09 Member

+9
    Seeker
    Single
    US-Libertarian
    well, i meant that like you, i could snail mail with Stacey. but whoever i guess. you can never have too many pen-pals.

8. Keylanunez

Keylanunez Member

+12
    Christian
    hey u guys, ill be whoevers friend

9. Keylanunez

Keylanunez Member

+12
    Christian
    id really like to make some christian friends to talk to here. itll be fun! mail me through.. i mean if its possible to do that. i dont know, im a newbie in this website. i just registered today.lol.

10. SoulSurfer

SoulSurfer Veteran

+20
    Pagan
    In Relationship
    US-Others
    i'll be anyone's friend
    Edited by moderator

11. Stacey

Stacey Blessed are the peacemakers

+52
    Non-Denom
    Single
    CA-Conservatives
    Ok you guys, if anyone wants to talk they can message me, or e-mail if you'd like. My address is: Edited by moderator