• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Teenage boy who threw cheese at schoolmate who subsequently died tells inquest...

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by waves, May 1, 2019.

1. waves

waves not so new

+571
    Non-Denom
    Private

Teenage boy who threw cheese at schoolmate who subsequently died tells inquest "I didn't know it would kill him"

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Ken Rank

Ken Rank Well-Known Member Supporter

+4,880
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    :(

3. ChristianGirl_96

ChristianGirl_96 Active Member

+340
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    In Relationship
    I’ll pray for peace for the family of the victim. This is a senseless act of crime and violence too.

4. USincognito

USincognito Milk-Bones for Cerberus is a cool album name Supporter

+13,549
    United States
    Atheist
    Private
    How tragic.

5. Handmaid for Jesus

Handmaid for Jesus You can't steal my joy Supporter

+26,319
    Protestant
    Private
    US-Others
    A slice of cheese? For real? :scratch: :( :pray:

6. Nige55

Nige55 Newbie

+150
    Christian
    Married
    This is so tragic, I really feel for the family. The thought that something so innocent and simple could have been used to kill their family member must be heart wrenching.

7. Nithavela

Nithavela lologist

+9,646
    Germany
    Other Religion
    Single
    Crime.

8. CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN .

+2,331
    United States
    Seeker
    Single
    US-Others
  9. JCFantasy23

JCFantasy23 In a Kingdom by the Sea. Staff Member Administrator Supporter CF Senior Ambassador Angels Team

+5,459
    United States
    Methodist
    Single
    US-Others
    I don't think the child should be charged as a criminal for this - it sounds like an innocent prank gesture, no one would think of cheese as killing someone, how tragic for the family too. :(