Teddy Bears Gather HERE!!(Thread for Teddy Bear lovers)

deornie

Senior Veteran
Dec 14, 2003
✟20,086.00
Faith
Christian
If you Love teddies this is a thread for you! Join And have fun! :groupray:

:angel: I love teddies cos they are friendly and cuddly and always there for you!:wave:

Let's Be Teddy Bears
Let's be teddy bears

Everbody loves them,
nobody cares if they're fat,
and the older they get,
the more they're worth!

MLT09713

Sep 4, 2004
-
✟8,287.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
I love plush friends, myself. Not just bears, but other animals, too. Why, I look at my bedside stand, and I see, sitting on the glass platforms of my table-lamp, a little terrycloth rabbit, a terrycloth dog, and a soft cloth fish. (Yes, a fish! Rather cute, he is. And has some Biblical meaning, as well.) ^_^

Reactions: deornie
Upvote 0

HisWinterRose

WIFE & MOM
Jul 8, 2004
OHIO
✟69,738.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Well folks ... I must hurry and post as we have company coming ... so I will promise to come back later and tell you all about my collection and do post how many everyone has and what there favorites are so I will return soon !!

BUMP !!
TBEAR OUT !!

Upvote 0

joyshirley

His Love endures forever
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2004
New Zealand
✟1,374,137.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My favourite Teddy, whose name is Happy Teddy, wants you all to know how thrilled he and all his friends are that there's a thread devoted entirely to them! They send big :wave: and :hug: to you all and he'll tell you more another time!! ^_^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HisWinterRose

WIFE & MOM
Jul 8, 2004
OHIO
✟69,738.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
TBHEART.jpg
CANDY.jpg

As promised I am here to share some information about my TEDDY BEARS. I do hope that everyone will enjoy the pictures that I'm sending along with the post. Well, as of August 1st I had well over 400 TEDDY BEARS. Yes you heard me. And our church in town was having a children auction & I thought that the least I could do was go through my collection of bears & other animals that I had collected over the years & DOWN SIZE my collection !! And w/ moving into a NEW HOUSE I just don't have the room to store all of my bears. So, my hubby bought me TWO 31 GALLON PLASTIC STORAGE BOXES & I promised him that I'd find a way to make my BIG BEARS fit in 1 BOX & my SMALLER BEARS fit in the other box & guess what ? I DID IT !! I passed along ... 255 BEARS ALONE & there were some ODDS & ENDS in the 3 BAGS that I gave to the church & I must say that the smiles on the children's faces made my day !!

I will sometime soon take some pictures of some of my bears & will post them for all to see so that my friends is the story of my collection !! Hope that YOU ALL will enjoy the special treat that my TWO BEARS are heading out !!

HAVE A BEARY WONDERFUL DAY !!
TBEAR

Reactions: Glowworm
Upvote 0

lisajane

Aug 10, 2004
waikato
✟17,435.00
Faith
Christian
What a lovely thing to do what a sight it would have been to see all those children smiling you would have felt blessed at that moment. i have a great collection to not as big as yours but every now and then a special child crosses my path i give them one of my teddy bears bringing a smile to their face. I have them in my spare room so when children visit they can play with them Again GOD will BLESS you you have a thoughtful heart :amen:

Upvote 0

HisWinterRose

WIFE & MOM
Jul 8, 2004
OHIO
✟69,738.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Lisajane >>> Thank you so much & yes it would have been nice to see their faces but I had a prior engagment that morning so I did see some of the kids with some of their animals that night so it made me happy to see them so happy. Once again I shall do my best to post some of them somtime soon !!

Take care

Brinny ... they are cute & cuddly !!
deornie ... yes I agree they are friendly and they always have cute grins to cheer you up when your feeling down ...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

cinni

Cuddly Dawg
Aug 25, 2004
Visit site
✟2,102.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I loooooooooooooooooooove teddy bears as a kid i had upwards of 50 or something eddyd then when i met my husband and had kids i gave them all to the kids but now on my website no matter where you go on it you will teddys floating around the place their, theuir are times i have to try hard not to take the kids teddys just to cuddle them. Although i beought one large teddy about 6 months ago i will take a pic of him and show you he is my cuddly teddy hes draped in rugby stuff at moment.

Upvote 0

cinni

Cuddly Dawg
Aug 25, 2004
Visit site
✟2,102.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Teddy bears make the best freinds because....
*because they don't tell you you have bad breath
*they never borrow money
*they never borrow your favourite t - shirt
*they don't laugh at your clothes
*they never leave dirty socks on the floor
*they don't complain when you eat potato chips in bed
*they don't interrupt when you are talking
*they don't outgrow you intelluctually
*they don't eat all your chocolate chip cookies
*they listen to all your problems
*they don't tell you how to drive
*they are never disloyal, critical or unkind
*they arn't noisy and they don't have fleas
*they don't hog the bathroom
*they don't ewmbaress you at parties
*they don't get jealous of your other freinds
*they never say i told you so
*they don't give away your secrets
*they never tell you your to fat
they always love you just the way you are

Upvote 0