Doctor PHMG

Upvote 0

kickingsacredcows

Feb 22, 2004
✟430.00
Faith
Christian
Doctor PHMG said:
the homosexual agenda is showing its true colors.

this is a war against our freedom and our country. The homosexual agenda is as big a threat as radical islam.
Good post Doctor! Here are some facts about the "gay" lifestyle that may interest you:

On April 25, 2001, the CDC reported that "We are seeing substantial increases in sexually transmitted diseases among men who have sex with men in multiple locations across this country." (31, 32).
Homosexuals are responsible for the "first sexually transmitted outbreak of typhoid fever" in the history of the United States. This disease is caused by ingesting human feces (32).
More than 10% of homosexuals in major U.S. urban areas are infected with HIV. To this day, they still make up more than 50% of reported AIDS cases in the United States (30, 31).
Homosexuals [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] almost 100% of their sexual contacts and ingest sperm from about half of those. sperm contains virtually every germ carried in the blood stream, so this is about equivalent to ingesting raw human blood (6).
One study reports 70% of homosexuals admitting to having sex only one time with over 50% of their partners (3).
One study reports that the average homosexual has between 20 and 106 partners per year (6). The average heterosexual has 8 partners in a lifetime.
Sperm readily penetrates the anal wall (which is only one cell thick) and gains direct access to the blood stream. This causes massive immunological damage to the body's T- and B-cell defensive systems (14).
50% of male syphilis is carried by homosexuals as a rectal infection and can enter through the urethra of another homosexual during anal sex (7).
Around 67-80% of homosexuals lick and/or insert their tongues into the anuses of their partners (called "[bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]", anilingus, fecal sex, etc.) and ingest biologically significant amounts of feces (7), which is the chief cause of hepatitis and parasitic infections among them (8). This practice is called the "prime taste treat in sex" in the bestseller The Joy of Gay Sex.
33% of homosexuals admit to fisting (inserting the hand, sometimes part of the arm, into the rectum of his partner) (7).
Urinating on each other ("golden showers") and torture has doubled among homosexuals since the 1940s, and fisting has increased astronomically (7).
17% of homosexuals eat and/or rub the feces of their partners on themselves (4).
12% of homosexuals give/receive enemas as part of sexual pleasure (4).
In one study, the average homosexual fellated somewhere between 20 and 106 men, swallowed 50 seminal discharges, had 72 penile penetrations of the anus, and ingested feces of 23 different men EVERY YEAR (6).
Many homosexual sexual encounters occur while drunk, high on drugs, or in an orgy setting (7).
Many homosexuals don't pay heed to warnings of their lifestyles: "Knowledge of health guidelines was quite high, but this knowledge had no relation to sexual behavior" (16).
Activities of homosexuals involve [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] (anilingus), golden showers, fisting, and using "toys" (21).
Homosexuals got homosexuality removed from the list of mental illnesses in the early 70s by storming the annual American Psychiatric Association (APA) conference on successive years. "Guerrilla theater tactics and more straight-forward shouting matches characterized their presence" (2). Since homosexuality has been removed from the APA list of mental illnesses, so has pedophilia (except when the adult feels "subjective distress") (27).
Homosexuals account for 3-4% of all gonorrhea cases, 60% of all syphilis cases, and 17% of all hospital admissions (other than for STDs) in the United States (5). They make up only 1-2% of the population.
Homosexuals live unhealthy lifestyles, and have historically accounted for the bulk of syphilis, gonorrhea, Hepatitis B, the "gay bowel syndrome" (which attacks the intestinal tract), tuberculosis and cytomegalovirus (27).
73% of psychiatrists say homosexuals are less happy than the average person, and of those psychiatrists, 70% say that the unhappiness is NOT due to social stigmatization (13).
25-33% of homosexuals are alcoholics (11).
Of homosexuals questioned in one study, 43% admitted to 500 or more partners in a lifetime, 28% admitted to 1000 or more in a lifetime, and of these people, 79% said that half of those partners were total strangers, and 70% of those sexual contacts were one night stands (or, as one homosexual admits in the film "The Castro," one minute stands) (3). Also, it is a favorite past-time of many homosexuals to go to "cruisy areas" and have anonymous sex.
78% of homosexuals are affected by STDs (20).
Judge John Martaugh, chief magistrate of the New York City Criminal Court has said, "Homosexuals account for half the murders in large cities" (10).
Captain William Riddle of the Los Angeles Police says, "30,000 sexually abused children in Los Angeles were victims of homosexuals" (10).
50% of suicides can be attributed to homosexuals (10).
Dr. Daniel Capron, a practicing psychiatrist, says, "Homosexuality by definition is not healthy and wholesome. The homosexual person, at best, will be unhappier and more unfulfilled than the sexually normal person" (10). For other psychiatrists who believe that homosexuality is wrong, please see National Association for Research and Therapy of Homosexuality.
It takes approximately $300,000 to take care of each AIDS victim, so thanks to the promiscuous lifestyle of homosexuals, medical insurance rates have been skyrocketing for all of us(10).
One study reports that 90% of homosexuals have engaged in anal sex, and 66% engage in anal sex regularly (6).
Homosexuals were responsible for spreading AIDS in the United States, and then raised up violent groups like Act Up and Ground Zero to complain about it. Even today, they account for well over 50% of the AIDS cases in the United States, which is quite a large number considering that they account for only 1-2% of the population.
Homosexuals account for a disproportionate number of hepatitis cases: 70-80% in San Francisco, 29% in Denver, 66% in New York City, 56% in Toronto, 42% in Montreal, and 26% in Melbourne (8).
10% of homosexuals admit to eating feces and/or drinking contaminated enema water (8).
29% of homosexuals engage in urine sex ("golden showers") (8).
37% of homosexuals engage in sadomasochism, which accounts for many accidental deaths. In San Francisco, classes were held to teach them how to not kill their partners during sadomasochism (8).
In large cities, hospitals are often called on to remove objects from the rectums of homosexuals. Sometimes the homosexuals do so much damage that they have to wear colostomy bags for the rest of their lives (8).
41% of homosexuals say they have had sex with strangers in public restrooms, 60% say they have had sex with strangers in bathhouses, and 64% of these encounters have involved the use of illegal drugs (8).
Depending on the city, 39-59% of homosexuals are infected with intestinal parasites like worms, flukes and amoebae, which is common in filthy third world countries (8).
The median age of death of homosexuals is 42 (only 9% live past age 65). This drops to 39 if the cause of death is AIDS. The median age of death of a married heterosexual man is 75 (8).
The median age of death of lesbians is 45 (only 24% live past age 65). The median age of death of a married heterosexual woman is 79 (8).
Homosexuals are 100 times more likely to be murdered (usually by another homosexual) than the average person, 25 times more likely to commit suicide, and 19 times more likely to die in a traffic accident (8).
21% of lesbians die of murder, suicide or traffic accident, which is at a rate of 534 times higher than the number of white heterosexual females aged 25-44 who die of these things(8).
50% of the calls to a hotline to report "queer bashing" involved domestic violence (i.e., homosexuals beating up other homosexuals) (18).

REFERENCES

(1) Advocate, 1985.

(2) Bayer, R. Homosexuality and American Psychiatry.

(3) Bell, A. and Weinberg, M. Homosexualities: a Study of Diversity Among Men and Women. New York: Simon & Schuster, 1978.

(4) Cameron et. al. ISIS National Random Sexuality Survey. Nebraska Med. Journal, 1985, 70, pp. 292-299.

(5) "Changes in Sexual Behavior and Incidence of Gonorrhea." Lancet, April 25, 1987.

(6) Corey, L. and Holmes, K. "Sexual Transmission of Hepatitis A in Homosexual Men." New England J. Med., 1980, pp. 435-38.

(7) Family Research Institute, Lincoln, NE.

(8) Fields, Dr. E. "Is Homosexual Activity Normal?" Marietta, GA.

(9) Jay and Young. The Gay Report. Summit Books, 1979, p. 275.

(10) Kaifetz, J. "Homosexual Rights Are Concern for Some," Post-Tribune, 18 December 1992.

(11) Kus, R. "Alcoholics Anonymous and Gay America." Medical Journal of Homosexuality, 1987, 14(2), p. 254.

(12) Lesbian News, January 1994.

(13) Lief, H. Sexual Survey Number 4: Current Thinking on Homosexuality, Medical Aspects of Human Sexuality, 1977, pp. 110-11.

(14) Manlight, G. et. al. "Chronic Immune Stimulation By Sperm Alloantigens." J. American Med. Assn., 1984, 251(2), pp. 237-438.

(15) Morton-Hunt Study for Playboy

(16) MsKusick, L. et. al. "AIDS and Sexual Behavior Reported By Gay Men in San Francisco." Am. J. Pub. Health, 1985, 75, pp. 493-96.

(17) Newsweek, February 1993.

(18) Newsweek, 4 October 1993.

(19) Psychological Reports, 1986, 58, pp. 327-37.

(20) Rueda, E. "The Homosexual Network." Old Greenwich, Conn., The Devin Adair Company, 1982, p. 53.

(21) San Francisco AIDS Foundation, "Can We Talk."

(22) San Francisco Sentinel, 27 March 1992.

(23) Science Magazine, 18 July 1993, p. 322.

(24) Statistical Abstract of the U.S., 1990.

(25) "The Overhauling of Straight America." Guide Magazine. November, 1987.

(26) United States Census Bureau

(27) United States Congressional Record, June 29, 1989.

(28) University of Chicago's Nation Research Corp.

(29) Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders Fourth Edition, American Psychiatric Association, 1994.

(30) Reuters, Feb. 5, 2001 (31) Center for Disease Control (32) Associated Press, April 25, 2001

Upvote 0

ToddNotTodd

Iconoclast
Feb 17, 2004
✟254,230.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Living4JesusChrist said:
Homosexuality is a huge threat to our future. If gay marriages are allowed, most definitly reproduction of our human race will be dramatically reduced <-- its a fact.

Well, if it's a fact, then I'm sure you'll have no trouble pointing me to credible sources that state that fact.

Upvote 0

Mr.Pious

Senior Veteran
Dec 23, 2003
✟17,602.00
Faith
Atheist
Politics
US-Others
Homosexuality is a huge threat to our future. If gay marriages are allowed, most definitly reproduction of our human race will be dramatically reduced <-- its a fact.

Right since as soon as it is legalized the entire world will turn gay...

Homosexuals are responsible for the "first sexually transmitted outbreak of typhoid fever" in the history of the United States. This disease is caused by ingesting human feces

I think that is more of an odd fetish than it is homosexuality.

Homosexuals [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] almost 100% of their sexual contacts and ingest sperm from about half of those. sperm contains virtually every germ carried in the blood stream, so this is about equivalent to ingesting raw human blood (6).
Most of my dates do that as well, and I prefer that they swallow.

And the rest of your claims are so utterlly ridiculous I can only assume you heard Pat Robertson say them...

Upvote 0

kickingsacredcows

Feb 22, 2004
✟430.00
Faith
Christian
Mr.Pious said:
Right since as soon as it is legalized the entire world will turn gay...

I think that is more of an odd fetish than it is homosexuality.

Most of my dates do that as well, and I prefer that they swallow.

And the rest of your claims are so utterlly ridiculous I can only assume you heard Pat Robertson say them...

Ridiculous claims? Do you have a difficult time reading? EVERY reference is printed right there for all to see. If you take exception to what I wrote I suggest you read each and every reference and take it up with the authors/researchers.

Upvote 0

Mr.Pious

Senior Veteran
Dec 23, 2003
✟17,602.00
Faith
Atheist
Politics
US-Others
Most of those refrence are around 15-20 years old.
So I don't think me talking to the author would really matter. I can only assume with the dawn of sexual protection and the world realizng that even gay people can get STD's that homosexual sex is quite a bit less dangerous now. Also I don't think the 108 partners a year is real sounds a little made up...

Upvote 0

flicka

Contributor
Supporter
Dec 9, 2003
✟36,117.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Holy KICKINGSACREDCOWS! Do you realize that the things homosexuals do in the privacy of their bedroom are also practiced by hetrosexuals? There is no sexual act or anything you consider a perversion that applys ONLY to homosexuals! Check it out!

And having a story book that ends with two boys kissing in the library is not the same as having a bible class in school daydreamergurl15....where the heck do people come up with these equations?

Legalizing gay marriage will not dramatically reduce our population Living4jesuschrist (which, btw, would not be a bad thing!!!) The only change will be legal protection under the law. It's not as if homosexuals are going around reproducing now!

This has got to the the most idiotic thread I've ever read. I don't even have to post an opposing position because all of your unbelievable assumptions about homosexuality speak for themselves!

Upvote 0

La Bonita Zorilla

Diana's Quiver Bearer
Mar 25, 2003
New York
Visit site
✟2,855.00
Faith
Methodist
kickingsacredcows said:
For other psychiatrists who believe that homosexuality is wrong, please see National Association for Research and Therapy of Homosexuality.
NARTH and its guiding light, Joseph Nicolisi rank right behind Dr. Karl Mengele of Auschwitz for their perversion of medical research for their twisted goals. They have no credibility with serious researchers. No ethical practitioner will touch them with a 10,000 foot pole.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tangnefedd

A Liberal Christian
Feb 10, 2004
✟18,900.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
NARTH and its guiding light, Joseph Nicolisi rank right behind Dr. Karl Mengele of Auschwitz for their perversion of medical research for their twisted goals. They have no credibility with serious researchers. No ethical practitioner will touch them with a 10,000 foot pole.

They just pander to the sick prejudice of the bigotted homophobic brigade!

Upvote 0

chalice_thunder

Senior Veteran
Jan 13, 2004
Seattle
Visit site
✟7,202.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Matt Never Existed said:
You realize, of course, that people have been making up statistics for a very long time now. What was that guys name.. Paul Cameron or something like that? Yeah, he has been doing that for a very long time now, mainly about homosexuality. Then again, its not suprising. That man is a sick, sick person. ~shrugh~. I didn't read very many of those stats up there, but what struck me was that almost 50% have 500 partners. Pfft. I'm sorry, but I find this hard to believe. As a gay man, I've had 1 partner in my whole life. Granted, I'm only 18. But I only plan on having one more partner, which will be my life-partner Thomas. Thats it. Everyone else can go buzz off. I'm not interested. :D

Also, I believe I heard somewhere that 90% of all statistics are made up. :D
You are right, Matt. Cameron and Dailey are in the same league - bigoted pseudoscientists...heck even THAT term is too generous for them. The stats are completely made up, and are intended to freak people out. They have no proof of ANY of those claims.

Upvote 0

GMRELIC

Jan 30, 2004
texas
✟1,623.00
Faith
Christian
for decades we have taught our kids terrible things from books and little songs.
Like Ring around the Rosy, This little game is about the plague, and burning bodies of the dead, and this is acceptable for our children?
As I was going to Saint Ives I met a man with seven wives- Now is this good for the kids, explain that to a first grader, she might think that is accepable
Rockabye Baby in the tree top- The kid falls out of a tree!!!!!! and we sing this to our kids, come on now.
Little Red Riding Hoods Grandma gets Mauled and eaten by a wolf-Great reading for a 6 year old, wouldn't you say.
Bambi's Mother gets shot and killed_ Violence Violence Violence
Hansel and Grettle_ are they held captured by a witch who wants to eat them-but this is suitable for children, it's a-ok to scare the witts out of them.
Santa Claus-Are we not telling a little white lie to the Kiddies when we say look what Santa Brought you?
and Peter Peter Pumpkin Eater had a hard time keeping his wife from straying so he locks her up in a pumpkin shell- Now come on people, to keep his wife faithful he locks her up in a pumpkin, yet this is suitable for your little ones to read????????
and all the little books about Witches, Goblins, Ghouls----Occult people, Occult, but it is good for little Ruby Sue to read this??????and we let her watch Scooby Doo.
Now that headless horseman story, so suitable for the little ones.
Cowboys and Indians, what a healthy little game for little Johnny Joe and Billy Bob to be playing like they are killing each other because of race.
Cops and Robbers, another good one to encourage.
And lets run right out and buy little Bubba Jr some Army men to play with.
you know teaching them early that war is good developes such a great charater.
Batman and Robin-good, homosexuals bad, Goldielocks breaking and entering good,-homosexuals bad, the big bad wolf doing all that vandelizing to those little pigs houses, good,-homosexuals bad, the roadrunner blowing up the coyote with dynamite, good. Homosexuals bad,
I could go on and on, but I choose not to, so whats the big deal. perhaps the parents hatred against a group of people

Reactions: elanor
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
M

Matt Never Existed

Mega said:
These claims that the sources are made up is a common tactic when faced with evidence.
These claims are normally said when such evidence has no actual proof behind it.

Datan said:
my gosh.

1,000 sexual partners...

no wonder AIDS is most commonly spread among US males through homosexual contact.
Anyone with 1000 partners is a Man-'hoe', and shouldn't be compared to 2 men who have never had a partner in their life and love eachother. correct? Cause I mean, if i remember correctly, I heard of a movie about a male inappropriate content star who had close to 10,000 - 14,000 female partners. I believe it was called 'Wonderland', and the inappropriate content Star's name was John C. Holmes. I mean, wow. I didn't know all heterosexuals have that many partners.

~.~ (note the faultly logic?) Anyways, I don't trust statistics farther than I can throw them. And thats not far, as I'm not about to throw my computer any time soon. ^.^

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.