✟25,875.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Gunny said:
Yes, indeed. Many a wolf in this present day and age.

15 “Be careful of false prophets. They come to you looking gentle like sheep, but they are really dangerous like wolves.

The Holy Bible : New Century Version , containing the Old and New Testaments. 1991 (Mt 7:15).
Excellent point. Paul said to cast out anyone who "preaches another Gospel" -- and many a false prophet has taught the idea that worldly wealth and luxuries are God's reward for following rules, and that there are those despised by society who are not worthy of God's salvation, as, in their opinion, are those who live by rules they claim to derive from Scripture.

Beware of those false prophets. Jesus said, "I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance." The echo of the door you slam in the face of another is the door being slammed on you.

Upvote 0

Blessed75

Jun 24, 2003
✟5,134.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Ampmonster said:
im not trolling. are these your private boards?

my first post on this thread wasnt even in response to you so check your facts
Check your facts and yes you have been, I'll ask you once more to leave me alone b/c I'm so nice - but yes, you are trolling -

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SqueezetheShaman

Jul 26, 2003
✟5,461.00
Faith
Agnostic
Ampmonster said:
better get used to the cliques pretty fast.
good lord i feel like we are back in high school. gotta say though, if i was complaining about cliques, i was jealous cuz i wasn't in em ;) now can we please drop this y'all?? it is quite silly. do you want us to not befriend each other on here? I have become friendly with quite a few christians....conservative chrisitans, and would hope that is a good thing, not knocked as becoming "cliquish". and of course, if we really can't handle each other, let us not forget the wonderful ignore option.

Upvote 0

Smilin

Spirit of the Wolf
Jun 18, 2002
Appalachia, The Trail of Tears
Visit site
✟15,906.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Gunny said:
Yes, indeed. Many a wolf in this present day and age.

15 “Be careful of false prophets. They come to you looking gentle like sheep, but they are really dangerous like wolves.

The Holy Bible : New Century Version , containing the Old and New Testaments. 1991 (Mt 7:15).
The true nature of wolves is subject for another debate...

But I have to pause and smile, really. For that analogy further
proves what I believe, that the Bible was not inspired by a
higher power, and flawed with false human perceptions.

The true Creator knows the nature of a wolf. Humans are the
dangerous ones.

Upvote 0

Mϋzikdϋde

Simply Fabulous
Sep 19, 2002
Colorado Springs
Visit site
✟20,525.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ampmonster said:
better get used to the cliques pretty fast.
We are all friends because we are personable and we get along. It isn't a clique.
We don't see eye to eye on things and we even debate each other. But we are mature enough not to attack each other.
Let me tell you this my Christian friend. If you want to tell people about the gospel you should first try to live it.
Ask yourself if people see Christ in your actions.
It's really a shame that I feel a stronger spiritual connection with Smilin and STS than I do with you. You do nothing for fellowship and as far as this thread goes you are doing nothing for Christ or Christianity.
Please take your condemnation elsewhere. You are not debating you are attacking. And yes, I am chastising.
Get over yourself.

Upvote 0

Inspired

only hurts when I breathe
Oct 8, 2002
Visit site
✟6,494.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Blessed75 said:
Gunny, you want to pay the fees that people can't afford to pay to send their kids to Christian schools - be my guest. That's why mine will be going to public schools. Which, I don't have a problem with public schools, b/c I'll be teaching my children about morals and God in the home but that's just my 2 cents..........

Isn't that funny how all the money in the building fund is never enough to pay for God's word? That's one thing about organized religion that as always killed me, just how much do you have to pay to learn the word of God? I though He had already paid the ultimate price.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JohnCJ

Mar 17, 2004
✟982.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

Gunny

Remnant
Site Supporter
May 18, 2002
United States of America
✟58,262.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
SqueezetheShaman said:
oh please.... what about us pagans who can't stand the christian influence in school.
If one professes to be a pagan than the public school system should suit them quite well.

IMHO, there is no Christian influence in the public school systems-They are secular/humanistic based.

Upvote 0

JohnCJ

Mar 17, 2004
✟982.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
Blessed75 said:
maybe where you said something to the effect of highschool and then "lmao?" - that MIGHT have something to do with it.........

'lmao' is a common internet term akin to LOL, IMHO, IMO, WTH, PWND. Which are grammar mistakes much like not having complete sentences, not capitalizing the first letter of each sentence, and using excessive punctuation. On most message boards when people result to nitpicking spelling and grammer mistakes they are generally admitting defeat and not addressing the issue presented that contained the grammer mistake.

IMHO, questions of sexual lifestyles should be addressed even before school because lot of kids have 2 daddies or 2 mommies.

Upvote 0

Inspired

only hurts when I breathe
Oct 8, 2002
Visit site
✟6,494.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
JohnCJ said:
'lmao' is a common internet term akin to LOL, IMHO, IMO, WTH, PWND. Which are grammar mistakes much like not having complete sentences, not capitalizing the first letter of each sentence, and using excessive punctuation. On most message boards when people result to nitpicking spelling and grammer mistakes they are generally admitting defeat and not addressing the issue presented that contained the grammer mistake.

or she was addressing the fact that the comment came off as calling everyone immature and acting like they were in highschool, and it had nothing to do with the grammer at all. That's just the way it came off to me.

Upvote 0

Lexi

Feb 17, 2004
Michigan
✟15,583.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
muzikdude said:
But I must say, another certain fairy tale has caused many a girl to kiss a frog. Maybe we should be worried.

*bursts into laughter* That's fabulous!

I see nothing wrong with teaching children about accepting those who are different from them. I would support the book in the schools around here.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.