Teach me your ways, dear Lord!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Psalms 25:1-5

To you, O LORD, I lift up my soul; in you I trust, O my God. Do not let me be put to shame, nor let my enemies triumph over me.
No one whose hope is in you will ever be put to shame, but they will be put to shame who are treacherous without excuse.
Show me your ways, O LORD, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long.

Dear Lord,

As I look out on the morning dew, with the light glistening among the drops, my heart cries out to the Lord. Jesus! – the miracle you have created leaves me speechless. As I watch the hawk circle in the sky, the water rushing down the brook, and little children play, my mind shouts with joy!

What a glorious creation! If only I could walk among the snowcaps of the mountains, if only I could cut a path through the thickness of the forest, if only I could trudge across the dessert sands…Oh I am struck by the absolute vastness of Your creation.

Lord, help me to fully appreciate the gift of life that you have given to me this day. Help me to appreciate the gift of heaven that you have offered to me by your spilt blood. Lord, I pray that in some small way I can glorify you this day. You are my Christ, my Lord, and my Savior. For all the angels and all of mankind, from the beginning of all things and throughout all eternity, I will praise you!

Your Nancy. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.