Teach Me How To Love You

DIVA_for_Christ

Veteran
Jul 12, 2005
✟9,589.00
Faith
Christian
Hi everyone!!! :wave:

I wanted to share with as many people as I could. This past June I went to a conference called Teach Me How To Love You in Atlanta, GA. This was an awesome move of God. There were so many couples on the verge of divorce for so many different reasons, from infidelity to lack of balance, etc. God restored these marriages instantly.

This conference is for everyone whether your single, courting, engaged or married you need to go to next year's conference. Go to www.bishopweeks.com . They are taking early registration for $99 and $20 will hold your seat.

Please do yourself a favor and receive this blessing from the Lord.

I've already paid my $20 for next year. Words can not describe how God moved everyday, at every service.

God Bless and I look forward to hearing testimonies from those of you who decide to go and get what God has for you!!! :D

God Bless!!!!

DIVA_for_Christ

Veteran
Jul 12, 2005
✟9,589.00
Faith
Christian
Heart4Him said:
Thank you for sharing this information! It sounds like it was awesome..I'd love to be able to go to something like this with my spouse!:thumbsup: :)

Not a problem!!! After I saw how much God moved and the downpouring of His love that filled the room and our hearts, He had me make a vow that I would lift up next year's conference in prayer that everyone who is supposed to be there would be there and that I would tell as many people as I could. He even threw in fasting days. I have to uphold this vow for an entire year. I also have to tell people so I can be held accountable. :D

Please share this information with everyone you know! :)

Upvote 0

Jesus Is Real

Feb 27, 2003
Texas
✟5,289.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It will always take a cross in our lives to love others.

We will have to die to the flesh nature.
It takes a death to love anyone. But it's little by little as we go through the Wilderness,
most have ran back to Egypt. But those who stay with The Lord in the hot sun, suffering
in the flesh and ceasing from sin, will learn more and more to Trust The Good Shepherd. What
I am saying is Jesus Is Lord and has been our Holy Example in All Righteousness through His
Crucifiction, being buried for 3 days and Rising again from the Dead. If we are not walking these
our by the Leading of the Holy Spirit, then we have another jesus and another spirit is leading us
which is preaching another gospel that is still of Egypt. What I am meaning to say is Jesus Is Lord.

When we do walk these crosses - we will be persecuted by those who don't trust and we will be edified by the Body of Christ to keep pressing on in the narrow way that leads to life. And so both sheep and goats will clearly be seen in the earth.

Upvote 0