Visit site
✟531.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I could always look on the internet but that doesn't seem quite as fun as seeing your insight, opinions, and feedback. So here is the topic, I am in search of a great recipe in tea that you would highly recommend to a friend's pallat. To start with I will post one that I created myself.

Ingredients: 2 cloves, 1 tbs of vanilla, 1/3 cup of sugar, 1 commercial tea bag, two dashes of cinnamon.

1. Prepare the teabag, the cloves, sugar, and vanilla into your favorite coffee or tea mug.
2. Wait two-five minutes for the ingredients to combine and soak into the tea bag.
3. Mix with spoon
4. Heat water and pour slowly into mixture.
5. Mix again
6. Let sit until warm enough to drink, and ingredients have combined well
7.Add lemon or honey for more flavor.

I find it easy, sweet, and rejuvinating after a hard day, or to start one. I think we'll start a rating system of 1-5, I give the above a solid 3.5; looking forward to your recipes!

White
BB

Whitegravity

Universal Bard
Oct 28, 2004
El Paso...but not for long!
Visit site
✟531.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Well, your post did help me, it gives me insentive to see if these recipes are good cold; I normally brew warm for the aromatherapy, but I'll see what I can "cook" up for a ice tea recipe! Thank you much!

BB
~white

Upvote 0

MLT09713

Sep 4, 2004
-
✟8,287.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
That sounds very nice. I would try it, but I'm all out of cloves at the moment...

If you like aromatic, relaxing teas, maybe you'd like to try Sleepytime, a caffeine-free tea made from many different kinds of flower, including lemon grass, spearmint, chamomile... I like it, though it's a bit weak and takes a while to steep.

Upvote 0

Maeyken

Senior Veteran
Jul 28, 2004
Hamilton
✟20,300.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I tried a new recipe today... it was great!

Ginger Tea

Combine 4c water, 1 inch square piece of ginger root, sliced
4 whole allspice, or 1/4t ground allspice
Bring to a boil. Simmer 30 min.
Add 1/4c brown sugar.
Serve hot.
For more zing, increase ginger root to a 2 inch piece.

It's very delicious, except very sweet. I think next time I will add less sugar. I used more ginger (the "for more zing"), cuz I love ginger. :)

Upvote 0

LadyCoyote_Fin

Nov 27, 2004
Tampere
Visit site
✟579.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Have you ever tried Cinnamon tea?

Mostly I use Cinnamon powder when preparing coffee (add some milk in to coffee, it will taste more better)...

but I've tested cinnamon with tea too..
Use normal teapag and add the powder to the ready tea. Add some honey too.

LC

Upvote 0