✟19,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Hi Everyone,
The other day my asthma started to flare up i believe do to the weather and going thru files at work plus every time i drop a significant amount of weight i go thru this asthma phase stage thing. I sound somewhat sick but im not. I at one point during everyday i sound like i lost my voice. My throat feels really tight as if someone is putting their hands around it with a form grip. I know anything lemon tea is good for it but what are some other teas that help with asthma?

Kindled

Apr 11, 2017
New York
✟56,222.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi Everyone,
The other day my asthma started to flare up i believe do to the weather and going thru files at work plus every time i drop a significant amount of weight i go thru this asthma phase stage thing. I sound somewhat sick but im not. I at one point during everyday i sound like i lost my voice. My throat feels really tight as if someone is putting their hands around it with a form grip. I know anything lemon tea is good for it but what are some other teas that help with asthma?
I don't know much about teas for asthma but I do know Himalayan salt inhalers are good for asthma. One of my Brothers had asthma and he started using the Himalayan salt inhaler 3-4 times a day and within 6 months not only did he started feeling better his asthma was gone. Disclaimer: I'm not claiming it will cure your asthma,just letting you know how it worked out for my Brother.

Here's two links if you want to know more about salt treatment for Asthma: Lung Institute | Salt Therapy and COPD
Salt Therapy for Allergies, Sinusitis & Asthma - Does It Work? - Alternative Treatment - Allergy | HealthCentral

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: *LILAC
Upvote 0

*LILAC

Site Supporter
Jan 22, 2005
✟456,687.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My son had asthma when he was younger and has since outgrown it. Still has a puffer for "just in case" but I do believe the pink salt therapy works. I've had a salt lamp plugged in 24/7 for a few years now and I think it does help.

Also, Traditional Medicinals found in the organic tea section in most grocery stores or natural health store has a specific tea for asthma. There's also a liquid called RespirActin that helps. Just be sure to read all the ingredients and that you're not allergic before taking.

Reactions: Kindled
Upvote 0

makeajoyfulnoise100

Tea, books, and rainy days <3
Site Supporter
Feb 2, 2017
Atlanta
✟89,690.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Libertarian
Catnip and ginger tea as well as any mint family herb. The mint family tends to help "cool" inflammation within the throat and can regulate blood circulation. Ginger too. The lavender scent is said to help with breathing but I'd do more research on that if I were you. A good grade black tea helps with cardiovascular health and also with lung function. Honeysuckle is also good, Eucanecea, Licorice root, and there are some Chinese herbal teas too that help.

Reactions: paul1149
Upvote 0

Paidiske

Clara bonam audax
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2016
Albury, Australia
Visit site
✟1,503,935.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Caffeine can help inflammation, so anything with caffeine probably.

But I'd have to say that if your asthma is playing up more than usual it would be a good idea to go to the doctor and have your asthma management reviewed.

Upvote 0