TB and wife are separating due to friction!

Status
Not open for further replies.

irenemcg

Senior Veteran
Feb 5, 2004
Caught up in the Heavenlies
Visit site
✟24,981.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
They need our prayers that's for sure! They have had very little time to themselves over the past few months, and bringing up three young kids can be stressful too, especially if your husband is very busy, and no way am I putting the blame on any side. We need to love them and thank God for the fact that many have drawn closer to Jesus and many been healed in the past few months and as I said before revival takes place deep down within the body of Christ. It was never all about Todd- IT IS ALL ABOUT GOD!

May the fire of Pentecost continue to fall on His people and may the people of God rise up to take their place in this hour.

Upvote 0

evangelist

Sep 1, 2003
Germany
Visit site
✟905.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So sorry to hear this, no matter who it is.

The most divorce nd seperation cases I heard so far is among Christiand a judge told me it is a shame how many cases turn out to be christians background ending in division more than unbelievers.

Upvote 0

Father Rick

Peace be with you
Jun 23, 2004
Sitting at this computer
Visit site
✟21,921.00
Country
Thailand
Faith
Utrecht
Marital Status
Private
Lynne Breidenbach, who had been a spokesman for Bentley in Florida, resigned Monday and called news of the separation "very sad."

Strange, I wonder why she resigned.
I know Lynne.

She is a Lakeland local--owned and ran a local Christian radio station... not someone who came down from Canada as part of TB's ministry. While I haven't asked her, my guess is that she resigned because she's staying in Lakeland instead of going to Canada.

Upvote 0

Henaynei

Sh'ma Yisrael, Adonai Echud! Al pi Adonai...
Sep 6, 2003
North Carolina - my heart is with Israel ---
✟43,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Constitution
wasn't Aug 23rd the scheduled date of his departure from Lakeland anyway?? Wasn't he supposed to be going out west (Arizona??) after that??

I do pray G-d's will be done in Mr Bentley's life, marriage and ministry.

Upvote 0

NewSong

♪♫♫♪♫
Nov 8, 2004
✟47,207.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
S4Him brought to my attention that this could be considered gossip my post. It was not my intent. My real intention after having been hurt by leaders and a certain move was to pray and warn ...seeing there could be potential. It was not my intent to gossip. I had to check a whole bunch of my resources to be convinced I was a gossip in this situation. I didn't do it to be malicious. HONEST. Please forgive me.

Please help me not to gossip and keep this thread pure! PUHLEASE!

I am sorry I took so long to examine all my resources. :(

NewSong

Upvote 0
A

Amaryllismayfly

S4Him brought to my attention that this could be considered gossip my post. It was not my intent. My real intention after having been hurt by leaders and a certain move was to pray and warn ...seeing there could be potential. It was not my intent to gossip. I had to check a whole bunch of my resources to be convinced I was a gossip in this situation. I didn't do it to be malicious. HONEST. Please forgive me.

NewSong

I know how you feel. (((((((((hug)))))))))))) I thought about posting it myself. I told my pastor about it, and even that felt weird. It is the sensationalism of it we have to be careful with. I am really happy, and thankful with how people are dealing with it.

Upvote 0

SharonL

Senior Veteran
Oct 15, 2005
Texas
Visit site
✟23,316.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

NewSong

New Song - this is NOT gossip - cheeze - you are only stating a fact - you have said nothing to harm him - it is in the papers and the news - what harm did you do by passing on the facts.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.