Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Who is Andrew of Don't Walk, Run! Productions and why should we care what he has to say about AOC? What makes him the expert? What qualifications and experience does he have to call himself a "Senior Political Analyst"? I can see from his YouTube Channel that he doesn't like MTV News.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟613,757.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Why are they whining about her concerning taxes when Trump refuses to release his tax returns? Oh yeah, that's called a deflection and a petty political potshot because she's a liberal Democrat.
Trump has nothing to do with AOC's peculiar understanding of taxes so try to stay on topic.

• Agree
Reactions: Gigimo
Upvote 0

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟613,757.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Who is Andrew of Don't Walk, Run! Productions and why should we care what he has to say about AOC? What makes him the expert? What qualifications and experience does he have to call himself a "Senior Political Analyst"? I can see from his YouTube Channel that he doesn't like MTV News.
So, nothing of substance to add except that he does not like MTV news....neither do I.....

• Agree
Reactions: Gigimo
Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Why are they whining about her concerning taxes when Trump refuses to release his tax returns? Oh yeah, that's called a deflection and a petty political potshot because she's a liberal Democrat.
They're obsessed with her. I guess the "Hurr Durr she so stooopid" shtick is to try and divert attention from Trump and all the stupid things he does and says.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟613,757.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
They're obsessed with her. I guess the "Hurr Durr she so stooopid" shtick is to try and divert attention from Trump and all the stupid things he does and says.
Well, anyone with a modicum of knowledge about economics would never spout off the things she does. I believe she is an age extension of the saying: Hire a teenager while they still know everything.

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Well, anyone with a modicum of knowledge about economics would never spout off the things she does. I believe she is an age extension of the saying: Hire a teenager while they still know everything.
Then what is Trump's excuse?

• Agree
Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

That's exactly what it is. It's an intended deflection away from Trump. He has the speaking level of a fourth-grader and his many spelling mistakes are a national joke, but he claims to be a stable genius.

I have never seen this much hype over a freshman Congress critter.

Me either.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟613,757.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
I would love to see her come to someplace here in the Midwest and host a townhall and take questions and explain her Green New Deal to the people. Tell them how it would be a benefit to them, how it would be paid for and how the country would be strengthened by it.....though I am afraid they would eat her alive.....or feed her to the cows.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,156.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
She is a never ending source of merriments and statements that are extracted almost instantly.

The right has zero to worry about her. The Democrats, they seem to be trying to reign her in, but she protests her own party leaders.

Life in the Democratic Party is certInly interesting.

Upvote 0

SummerMadness

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
✟331,677.00
Faith
Catholic
I have never seen this much hype over a freshman Congress critter.
I think it comes down to finding her attractive, but recognizing they would never have a chance with a woman like her, so they resort to tearing her down because, "Pfft, why would I want someone like that?" She clearly isn't stupid (i.e., awards at science fairs, college educated), but they juvenile behavior to mask their undeniable insecurity.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.